Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,604 members, 7,926,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 10:23 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (16534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12291919 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16531) (16532) (16533) (16534) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 8:22pm
Marjoribanks:
Osimhen to Arsenal soon!! Arteta is the GOAT!

We are coming for Pep's and Carlo's head!
First Saudi, then PSG, then Chelsea, then Arsenal.
Now, Okocha needs to step in too and fight PSG so they can sign Osimhen. grin grin grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 8:38pm
This guy is quite ignorant.
The news about Osimhen's transfer saga is all over the internet.
Informed people know that PSG submitted a €200 million offer for both him and Kvara.
Informed people know there's an offer from Saudi Arabia on the table. Informed people know Arsenal inquired about him.
Informed people know Chelsea is interested in him. So what are you complaining about?

Honestly, how can I expect someone begging for pirated books to know all this?
Relax, we're not on the same level, mugu!
mostob:
First Saudi, then PSG, then Chelsea, then Arsenal.
Now, Okocha needs to step in too and fight PSG so they can sign Osimhen. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SamueItem337(m): 8:50pm
mostob:
The big question is what are you doing about it? Yes you.

I thought you and his agent already agreed a deal with one of the two London clubs few weeks ago? Why is Osimhen still I'm Napoli?
Sometimes you spill thrash

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 9:39pm
Marjoribanks:
This guy is quite ignorant.
The news about Osimhen's transfer saga is all over the internet.
Informed people know that PSG submitted a €200 million offer for both him and Kvara.
Informed people know there's an offer from Saudi Arabia on the table. Informed people know Arsenal inquired about him.
Informed people know Chelsea is interested in him. So what are you complaining about?

Honestly, how can I expect someone begging for pirated books to know all this?
Relax, we're not on the same level, mugu!
Nobody asked you all these stories. Next time you're reporting or whatever, include the source. That's what we're telling you. Stop feeding us transfer stories you conjured up from your pot of soup here. It is embarrassing. Meanwhile, I'll like you to drop a legit proof to show Arsenal inquired about him. Legit o
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 9:40pm
SamueItem337:
Sometimes you spill thrash
Isn't that funny Mr. Alefan? Anytime I spill trash, you always manage to fall out. Birds of same feathers.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by M7even(m): 9:43pm
Marjoribanks:
PSG just dey use our boys play tikitaka! Osimhen first, now Lookman! Why?

What is Okocha doing about this? See how Mikel is fighting for Osimhen to come to Chelsea!

If you know you don't want them why negotiate with them? I do not understand!

Lookman to PSG off!

Okocha's true legendary status was at Bolton.
He was even bigger at Fernabache than PSG.
He only attaches to PSG because the club has become big. But his influence as a legend there is minimal.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 9:44pm
M7even:

Okocha's true legendary status was at Bolton.
He was even bigger at Fernabache than PSG.
He only attaches to PSG because the club has become big. But his influence as a legend there is minimal.

Someone dt commanded d highest amount transfer in psg history is not a legend😊?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Bannedlargejr: 9:59pm
elyte89:

Someone dt commanded d highest amount transfer in psg history is not a legend😊?

Even psg call okocha their legend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:21pm
Edo Queens handled business against Inter FC of Ivory Coast. They will play in the final next

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECsntx4wh3Y

(1) (2) (3) ... (16531) (16532) (16533) (16534) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BascoVanVeli(m), kellycute(m), koxyz, Boysking1, Stillwater10, Bannedlargejr and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.