Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,548 members, 7,934,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:22 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (16558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12340610 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16555) (16556) (16557) (16558) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 8:51am
M7even:

In all that is consecutive, does he have up to 20 EPL career goals ?
23 but still poor.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:16am
komekn:

Scoring just one goal πŸ₯… in the AFCON is not a hallmark of consistency.

You have a point, big man.

But he has one of the best scoring rates in international football
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Toylove: 9:33am
It’s easier said than done
I wish some of una Dey osimhen shoes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 10:22am
Toylove:
It’s easier said than done
I wish some of una Dey osimhen shoes
Na talk like this de fuel his deriders. Osimhen's rise to the top was not a fluke, he didn't get lucky.

This Nigerian politician mindset we think is "wisdom" is nauseating.

I looked at what Usain Bolt earned for all his athletic glory and I was like that looks small o! But for life his name and face is a brand.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by superbloke(m): 10:39am
Odunayaw:
Na talk like this de fuel his deriders. Osimhen's rise to the top was not a fluke, he didn't get lucky.

This Nigerian politician mindset we think is "wisdom" is nauseating.

I looked at what Usain Bolt earned for all his athletic glory and I was like that looks small o! But for life his name and face is a brand.

It's just the fear of poverty that is being projected unto Osimhen. That is the politician mindset you're talking about.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 11:00am
komekn:

At the end of the day it's about making money πŸ€‘ strike while the iron is hot πŸ”₯.

Next season he could underperform in Napoli and or in Chelsea ( if that goes ahead) and he could be injured.

This opportunity will not come again, and about winning trophies Chelsea will not 🚫 win the EPL this season. So all this talk about he needs to leave a legacy πŸ˜” is just unrealistic.

Saudi are offering money πŸ€‘ that will take his riches to the 4th generation of his lineage.

Take the πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘

Despite you living in the UK for decades it still hasn't erase from you the psychological fear of poverty

You still reason like typical Africans/South Americans. The Psychological toil of poverty makes them to drop their ambition, passion for money. They believe what will guarantee their future and that of their generation is financial accumulation rather than financial investments.

Most of the players and ex players that lived jamboree lives are mostly south Americans and Africans.

Mr. Komekn money is not everything
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 11:03am
superbloke:

It's just the fear of poverty that is being projected unto Osimhen. That is the politician mindset you're talking about.

Where do u think the politicians got the mindset from?

It is in us Africans. I just pray oshimen have good advisers that will admonish him to remain in europe

There is always chances to negotiate improve wages even ex footballers like Ideye and Onazi are not helping matters
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:12am
"Ahli's proposal πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¦ for #Osimhen includes a release clause that could be activated only after two seasons from the possible arrival of the #Napoli striker in Saudi Arabia.

The clause is less than 50M"

This is too good a deal

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (16555) (16556) (16557) (16558) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AlbertoIancu, charlesemeka85(m), Lyster360(m), AndSunGorilla, Kundistrict(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.