Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,387 members, 7,950,825 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (16680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12439112 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16677) (16678) (16679) (16680) (16681) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by viccy12: 5:35pm
Abeg, make Boniface no try that trashy goal celebration, again!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:36pm
The season just started and he has faced probably the Strongest team in the country (Enyimba) and also a tough side away from home (Rivers Utd).

Also, I recall being the first person to mention Amunike's start to life in the NPFL before the rest of you caught on.

Let the season run its course before making judgment.

daveP:
Nobody wan talk of how Amunike chop am for NPFL ni?

Iffai hear any tok again ehn. Person wey Elyte better pass

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 5:45pm
charlesemeka85:
thank God u don Dey consider that Tonga job for your client 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂😂 We will fight till the end

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 5:48pm
charlesemeka85:
Highlight of Onyeka’s debut in the Bundesliga

https://x.com/eaglestrackerng/status/1835658196536471977?s=46
I too like this guy.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 5:53pm
Frank the Tank, is not just a DM, he's also a very forward kind of player with good passing skills.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 5:54pm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:10pm
Yahaya Lawali, RB of the Nigerian U17 Class of 2023 joins MFK Karvina of Czech Republic.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:29pm
That Assist is too sweet. The perfect cross-pass. Since the beast tournament displays he showed at the Afcon, he has not stepped down at all in performance. Bundesliga already feeling the grit, power and drive of Onyeka.

He thrives most when not limited to a positional DM role but free to roam as a defensive chaos maker, plays disruptor and BTL runner/driver into offensive zones.
It is what his energy/workrate to meant for. To be utilised in offensive and defensive phases of play.

charlesemeka85:
Highlight of Onyeka’s debut in the Bundesliga

https://x.com/eaglestrackerng/status/1835658196536471977?s=46

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 6:30pm
Is the news about Schaefer true?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:32pm
From Enyimba to Moldova....

Favour Chibueze Izuogu.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 6:34pm
Mujtahida:

😂😂😂😂 We will fight till the end
Oshe Triple H 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 6:35pm
Mujtahida:

I too like this guy.
I thought I was his only fan here

Bobo work rate and engine dey swt me die. I love hard working midfielders a whole lot
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 6:37pm
Mujtahida:
Frank the Tank, is not just a DM, he's also a very forward kind of player with good passing skills.
Brentford didn’t really give him enough time to show what he can do

I pray his stint in Germany will be successful in order to attract better teams in the league or any of the top leagues in Europe.

Seria A especially won’t be bad.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 6:40pm
TheSuperNerd:
That Assist is too sweet. The perfect cross-pass. Since the beast tournament displays he showed at the Afcon, he has not stepped down at all in performance. Bundesliga already feeling the grit, power and drive of Onyeka.

He thrives most when not limited to a positional DM role but free to roam as a defensive chaos maker, plays disruptor and BTL runner/driver into offensive zones.
It is what his energy/workrate to meant for. To be utilised in offensive and defensive phases of play.

I think he is more of a B2B midfielder. Deploying him as a CDM makes him static in games

He is a trailblazer who can gallop up and down the pitch for 90 mins without stress
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 6:41pm
TheSuperNerd:
Yahaya Lawali, RB of the Nigerian U17 Class of 2023 joins MFK Karvina of Czech Republic.

good starting point for the lad
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:45pm
That is why I prefer Onyeka roaming with his box-to-box qualities both for attack (in possession) and defence (out of possession). He is no holding midfielder, CDM and doesn't have the positional discipline to execute that role.

Frank is the Tank when he roams, using up energy in the offensive, middle and defensive thirds.

charlesemeka85:
I think he is more of a B2B midfielder. Deploying him as a CDM makes him static in games

He is a trailblazer who can gallop up and down the pitch for 90 mins without stress

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 6:45pm
Mujtahida:
https://x.com/EaglesTrackerNG/status/1835665357576561075?t=FSH7n7uF84LR-2K1iCh3lA&s=19

They say Diaz is in Ola's pocket
Aina na baller. I just pray that these current players achieves something tangible with the super eagles

They may not worth much in our eyes but when compared to other African teams you will be convinced that we are blessed with more talented ballers balling hard in top leagues in europe

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 6:52pm
TheSuperNerd:
That is why I prefer Onyeka roaming with his box-to-box qualities both for attack (in possession) and defence (out of possession). He is no holding midfielder, CDM and doesn't have the positional discipline to execute that role.

Frank is the Tank when he roams, using up energy in the offensive, middle and defensive thirds.

I am already looking at pairing him ,akinsanmiro and ndidi in the middle..anyway let me keep my tactics in my sleeves
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 6:59pm
elyte89:

I am already looking at pairing him ,akinsanmiro and ndidi in the middle..anyway let me keep my tactics in my sleeves
sleeves ko 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 7:05pm
Dele Bashiru on the Bench for Lazio against Verona
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 7:19pm
charlesemeka85:
I thought I was his only fan here

Bobo work rate and engine dey swt me die. I love hard working midfielders a whole lot
I like him ooo. They should try out a midfield combination of him and Onyedika

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 7:21pm
charlesemeka85:
Brentford didn’t really give him enough time to show what he can do

I pray his stint in Germany will be successful in order to attract better teams in the league or any of the top leagues in Europe.

Seria A especially won’t be bad.
He had a good debut game and it speaks to how his team sees him to have given him the opportunity immediately after his transfer. The commentator said he was having a good game

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 7:22pm
Mujtahida:

I like him ooo. They should try out a midfield combination of him and Onyedika
A midfield trio of onyedika, onyeka and iwobi will be good
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 7:23pm
charlesemeka85:
Aina na baller. I just pray that these current players achieves something tangible with the super eagles

They may not worth much in our eyes but when compared to other African teams you will be convinced that we are blessed with more talented ballers balling hard in top leagues in europe
Aina is a very skillful. It will really pain me if they don't win a trophy or at least go to the world cup

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 7:25pm
charlesemeka85:
A midfield trio of onyedika, onyeka and iwobi will be good
4 - 3- 3 or 3-5-2 or Iwobi plays from the wings and comes in to the midfield in a 3-4-3 formation
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 7:26pm
elyte89:

😂😂😂I know Eguavoen is taking notes from you as a secret visitor to this thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 7:27pm
Mujtahida:

4 - 3- 3 or 3-5-2 or Iwobi plays from the wings and comes in to the midfield in a 3-4-3 formation
4-3-3
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 7:28pm
Mola smoking hot this year 🔥🔥🔥🔥

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SamueItem337(m): 7:37pm
Mujtahida:
I want to see a midfield of Iwobi-Onyeka-Onyedika

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BankyGee(m): 8:01pm
TheSuperNerd:
Forgetting Ola Aina is tragic but I am sure he didn't mean it like that.

He was more focused on Naija lads in the top 5 leagues who scored or assisted.

The Ola Aina that showed up against Liverpool over the weekend gave me tears and made me wish we could find a time stone and rewind events back to that Afcon final for a proper re-run 😭😭😭

At this point I don't even want AFCON for now, make them let us play as guests for Euros, if we no go carry am. 😾😾

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 8:08pm
charlesemeka85:

I don't if you or anyone has notice that your analysis on players has greatly improved compared to when you just join this forum, your analysis are always spot on now

No shade 🙏

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 8:10pm
maidaboi:
I don't if you or anyone has notice that your analysis on players has greatly improved compared to when you just join this forum, your analysis are always spot on now

No shade 🙏
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

All the same Tnks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (16677) (16678) (16679) (16680) (16681) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joezinho, Christinu2, zicky(m), TheSuperNerd(m), lexyman(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.