Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,402 members, 7,961,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (16720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12494948 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16717) (16718) (16719) (16720) (16721) (16722) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:29pm
What a buster. 2!!!

With his weaker foot also.

Victor has arrived.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Setaleonoz(m): 5:29pm
Osimhen body too hot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:30pm
TheSuperNerd:
Victor Osimhen has not finished a game for GALATASARY without dropping a goal contribution.

3 Assists in 3 games IS NOW 1 Goal and 3 assists in 4 games (4G/A).

And he does it while being paired with Icardi. Wild.

Osimhen GALA update!!!

2 Goals and 3 assists in 4 games. MAD TAKE OFF!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 5:31pm
I told y'all about Gabriel Sara. See pass.

Kasimpasa coach like Uncle K, face ur nephew grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Ppogbae: 5:32pm
What did we tell you??

Once he gets his first goal, the dam will burst! grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Starboytwo(m): 5:32pm
I can't see this match online. Chai....(who fit help) na fotmob dey update me.

Can we get a hatrick pls...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Sugarboyy(m): 5:32pm
chrisooblog:
I guess the "Osimhen never score ntor!" committee can officially be disbanded no?
No, I will continue, I must continue.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:35pm
The Osimhen Goals rain was never in doubt.... I remember the words of Ppogbae.

Ppogbae:
That first Osimhen goal is gonna hit like Tramadol

Then nairalandkrah said...
nairalandankrah:

After that. Comes the rain

Well.... here we are...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 5:37pm
chrisooblog:
I guess the "Osimhen never score ntor!" committee can officially be disbanded no?
And tried in Sharia court for blasphemy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:38pm
Osimhen and Icardi.... lol

They both execute the Icardi celebration. Icardi joins The Monster Machine on the scoresheet. Unfair to unleash these two vs Kasimpasa. Haba

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SamueItem337(m): 5:39pm
Starboytwo:
I can't see this match online. Chai....(who fit help) na fotmob dey update me.

Can we get a hatrick pls...
http://cdn.livetv817.me/webplayer.php?t=ifr&c=2243914&lang=ru&eid=227189782&lid=2243914&fwm

I thought you will be the first to report his goal
You nor even dey watch
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Ppogbae: 5:39pm
TheSuperNerd:
The Osimhen Goals rain was never in doubt.... I remember the words of Ppogbae.

Then nairalandkrah said...

Well.... here we are...

Thank you fine sir. I am in awe of your unrelenting passion and patriotism for Nigerian football. The nation needs more great men like you Cheers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BankyGee(m): 5:40pm
If your fave try Osimhen second goal, he go tear ACL ajeh! We no dey score stuppppiiiiddddd goals! Na BANGERS!

Any day I doubt Osimhen make Man Yoo win Champions League! I believe in that guy like craaaaazzzzzeeeeee! God!!!

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 5:42pm
Where is that Sugarcane guy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:44pm
You are doing well my good man. And thank you.

Ppogbae:

Thank you fine sir. I am in awe of your unrelenting passion and patriotism for Nigerian football. The nation needs more great men like you Cheers!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Sugarboyy(m): 5:46pm
JESUSSSS

Osimhen is injured😞☹️
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Goke7: 5:47pm
chrisooblog:

Their prayer now na make the team loose or draw this match, they are not done yet o
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by viccy12(m): 5:48pm
Sugarboyy:

What Na? 🤣🤣🤣

I mentioned it here that I would be the first to post it If Osimhen scores in today's match and I didn't fail. That should tell you guys that I was actually wishing the best for him

Nigga, go rest biko!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Setaleonoz(m): 5:48pm
Sugarboyy:
JESUSSSS

Osimhen is injured😞☹️

He is back
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Sugarboyy(m): 5:48pm
Odunayaw:
Where is that Sugarcane guy
Who first posted Osimhen goal today on this thread?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Sugarboyy(m): 5:48pm
Setaleonoz:

He is back
Yeah, he was asking to be substituted, thank God he is back

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 5:49pm
Osimhen injury?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Setaleonoz(m): 5:50pm
Sugarboyy:

Yeah, he was asking to be substituted, thank God he is back

He needs to play calm football
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by oloriooko(m): 5:50pm
bayern choking leverkusen with waves upon waves of attack even boniface cannot hold onto ball losing possesion so easily but still 0-0
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 5:50pm
Sugarboyy:

Who first posted Osimhen goal today on this thread?
Ah yes, are you still bothered? Is he still "una Osimhen"?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SamueItem337(m): 5:51pm
Odunayaw:
Osimhen injury?
He's back on the pitch
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by viccy12(m): 5:52pm
Your shame dey shame me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 5:55pm
SamueItem337:
He's back on the pitch
Ah great
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Sugarboyy(m): 5:57pm
Odunayaw:
Ah yes, are you still bothered?
For this match, no I'm not, but I pray he isn't injured so that he can continue the second half and score a hat trick.

But, do you know that in the first half, Osimhen has been caught offside twice or so. If I point it out now, so many of you will say I hate him... Not that I care though.

Now let's get things clearer, in his first 3 games for Galatasaray, current 8th best in the world and 1st in Africa didn't scored, was I wrong to be bothered? I was bothered because I know ADL and some Napoli's fans are waiting for him to fail so that they will shame him and praise Lukaku, which they were already doing.

Men should learn to be realistic and don't attached emotions to everything in life, that's for women.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:59pm
Arsenal's third goal in their 4-2 win has been given as an Ndidi own goal just as I expected.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Sugarboyy(m): 5:59pm
viccy12:
Your shame dey shame me!
Now, let's look at who should be ashamed.
I made an observation after Galatasaray last match when Icardi came in and scored that if Osimhen doesn't start scoring, he might start been paired with Icardi. Was I wrong? Do you think if Osimhen had scored maybe 3 goals in the 3 matches he had played for Galatasaray prior to today, the coach would have started Icardi along him in today's match?
Who is shameless now between us?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BankyGee(m): 6:00pm
Sugarboyy:

For this match, no I'm not, but I pray he isn't injured so that he can continue the second half and score a hat trick.

But, so you know that in the first half, Osimhen has been caught offside twice or so. If I point it out now, so many of you will say I hate him... Not that I care though.

Now let's get things clearer, in his first 3 games for Galatasaray, current 8th best in the world and 1st in Africa didn't scored, was I wrong to be bothered? I was bothered because I know ADL and some Napoli's fans are waiting to him to fail so that they will shame him and praise Lukaku, which they were already doing.

Men should learn to be realistic and don't attached emotions to everything in life, that's for women.
If no be emotion you dey attach, shey Osimhen look like player wey just start dey play ball to you? Three assists in three games, una dey talk wetin no follow.

It's now 2 goals and 3 assists in 4 games! We no dey play here ⚽🔥⚽

Baba leave all the cap, you doubted his ability, now he don prove you wrong you dey bring offside and emotions.

Even this your talk dey offside 🏁

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16717) (16718) (16719) (16720) (16721) (16722) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TheSuperNerd(m), elyte89, upNrunning, foxman04, Jefersoun, kdaddy, justvictor57(m), Alfryd, chrisooblog, mrwilliams9, tomsniel(m), elinamartinez77 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.