Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (1778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12003334 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) ... (16398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by junnyjake(m): 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
elyte89:
Dont let us argue what's not,if truly england approached iwobi and assured him of first team regular football in d national team,he will never think of super eagles let alone of thinking to wear d green and white jersey

D situation is just like someone who's very hungry abt to SOAK HIS usual GARRI and groundnut,and someone else approached him with FRIED RICE/CHICKEN with DODO.will dt person still insist on taking d garri when d later food is sure. grin

Hehe, I go throway the garri put for gutter na.

Emi o raye gbogbo kini kan kini kan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
Mujtahida:

Exactly!! Iwobi's Dad said Iwobi was a bit reluctant to come to Nigeria when he received call up from Nigeria but that he told the young man that they should travel to Nigeria to see for themselves cos of the negative things they had heard.

I am not keen about foreign born players but about the best for the Eagles, however I do understand in a little way that such decisions are not easy to make.

Goodjoe gave an analogy of a girl putting one guy on hold just to see if the one she has her eyes on would marry her. But that's a very imperfect analogy so long as he failed to factor in the fact that the young woman being courted by two guys- with one she has no relationship with other than they are from the same ethnic group, the other guy, though not from her ethnic group, is one with whom she has a relationship, she grew up with him, he played with her, she's emotionally attached to him, he's taught her lots of things, made available for her good the resources he has, he's taken her out for several trainings and vacations. Meanwhile the other guy who is now just coming is one whom she's heard has craw-craw, is very disorganised, loves being crooked etc. The goodjoe would you have your daughter marry the journey just come guy while the other guy is still courting her?
And I'm not talking about your decision going one way or the other but the ease or difficulty in making the decision.
I repeat, such decisions are not easy.

I did not say the decision is easy. I used the analogy to show that, Tammy made us feel shame when he revealed he is focused on the English U21.

Telling us about vacations in Palm beach and Hawaii will make the man who proposed feel more ashamed.

If Tammy wants the Queen, give him the Queen.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by junnyjake(m): 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
daveP:
The attack 9 might give us the biggest headache b4 d world cup. just discovered we dont have a header hungry striker.

How many excellent crossers of the ball so we have?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
Icon4s:

Two of the rudiments of coaching:

1. You don't change a winning formation
2. You don't change a winning team.

These two principles work more often than not.

Talking about starting Simon ahead of Iwobi against Zambia, the 2 principles above held sway, especially considering the fact that Simon put up two wonderful performances against Cameroon while Iwobi's last game (against SA) fell short of expectations. You are only as good as your last game (another principle).

I remember when the topic was raised here about who to start between Simon and Iwobi, 90% ,of us said Simon cos that was a no brainer.

Team building works on consistency. Rohr did the right thing.

Keep in mind he is talking about modern game. Look at Guardiola tinkering with his formations and selections regularly.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
Icon79:
That's a very solid list, SG. The only names I would add are:

Dominic Iorfa - if he has finally made up his mind to play for us
Sone Aluko - will always give you a 101% commitment and hustle
Moses Odubajo - if he has fully recovered from injury

O pari

Moses is out of the equation he has not recovered and has been overtaken by huge margin by the best RB in the championship Ola Aina.

Dominic Iorfa is ready to play for Nigeria we just need to stop inviting him on the pages of newspapers and make a formal invitation.

I will add to that Seyi Ojo Liverpool player on loan at Derby. I willl remind you that a £10 million transfer fee was rejected by Liverpool fc from Newcastle fc. Left sided winger who has blistering pace could easily play left wing back.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kennysville(m): 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
Friends, Countrymen, Nairalanders,
I read with all passion every write up that we have written with respect to foreign born players and where their allegiance lie. And here is what I have to say about it.

I am going to agree with Safarigal on this one where she said begging these kids to play for us is pathetic to say the least. In a country of 170million people, we want to say there are no better players than these londoners. Of course, to an extent, we know that Versace and Gucci are top brands, but do you also know that it is the value we place on Ankara that it will have in the eyes of the world? We despise the people we have in the country simply to accomodate foreign borns. Its so excruciatingly annoying in the way we even go about it. Okocha the legend was discovered here in Nigeria, so was Kanu Nwankwo, what happened to our scouting department, youth development?

Going over to these foreign borns, racism is rife all over the world. We live in a world where a white person believes its their right which they earned to be in any and every setup, call the shots and feel better than a black contemporary and this is practically everywhere. We cant wish it away. England for instance will forever be loyal to their own. First of all white, then english born before they start considering you as a black Nigerian born UK resident. This is not gonna change any time soon. I have experienced racism first hand. England can never convince me that they will use Jordon "Hibe" as one of their players for more than 3 competitive games which he would be lucky to get even a cameo of 5 mins in. Here we are trying to reach some players and they say stuff like they dont feel Nigerian. So when the chips are now down, they suddenly make U turn. What has become of Mr Hibe now? Agbonlahor nko? What of uncle John Fashanu? Ameobi ? Thank God for Keshi. Although I dont know what that stunt of inviting Ameobi to 2014 WC was about cos to me that was a waste of slot. When Ameobi was on fire, how many games did he play for England? His whole essence died with newcastle and thats all we would ever remember him for. Scoring for his local club. No international soccer experience!

We make all the noise of at least half the England U17 /20 team made up of nigerian borns. I tell you they are all just a means to an end. No more no less. Quote me today and lets see how many more will make the senior National team in 5 years time. We will see all the Seyi Ojos, Ovie Ejarias, Solankes, Onomahs and we will see how far they go. Its a matter of time, juat pray Dele Alli doesnt hit a rough patch and that they dont change their National team coach to one old racist hag. Thats when the fade begins.
While i dont have anything against inviting foreign borns, lets not make it look like they are the best thing that ever happened to our football. For you to want to play for Nigeria, u have to feel like a Nigerian, bleed Nigerian, sleep Nigerian and eat nigerian. Enough of these hopeless people that think they have a future with England or other countries when they are offered to come play for Naija. Whether Ruben Agboola went to the world cup or not, he is in the annals of our history as one of the best right back we had at least in the early 90s. Victor Moses played in England u21 but today he is known because of Nigeria and not the other way round.

They need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs them. A word is enough for the wise..... Let him that hath an ear......

11 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
Joebie:
Didn't Ejaria train with our U17 (was it?). Didn't he say he would love to play for Nigeria?
Why did England invite him to their U20 afterwards?
And why didn't he turn down England for Nigeria?
Call that "begging"?

We wasted time and I suspect budget constraints flying U17 players at NFF expense from Europe to Nigeria is not something we seem to have ever done before.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by junnyjake(m): 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
Mujtahida:

Your definition of half chances is wide off the mark. Half chances are just that-half chances literally. What Yakubu missed in WC 2010 was not a half chance but a sitter.

As long as there's a defender close enough to dis-balance you, hereby interrupting your play, I won't refer to that as an half-chance.

Would you refer to the chance missed by that Zambian striker after Balogun did enough to dis-balance him as half - chance?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
Mujtahida:

Let me condense the crux of my position in a few words:
1-Whenever Nigeria reaches out to the foreign born players, the odds are stacked against Nigeria and in favour of the adopted country.

2. It's not easy to choose between one or the other. Interviews by Iwobi and Balogun bears this out and understandably so cos they've passed through that road unlike many who make it seem like it's an easy choice.

3- Personally I don't care about foreign born players. I only just try to understand their position. Ultimately the best is what the Eagles should get foreign born or not.
QED

We need to have long term relationships with players not just when they start to blow.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Ighalo worked hard and did his best. I have my preference and I have made it clear here. I prefer offensive dynamic play and Ighalo's style does not suit what I want.

My point is, if Iheanacho had that precise game, Many here would have come for his neck and wanted his head on a platter.

there you go again, why can't you jst stop bringing NACHO up in everytin that concern outside. Srikers

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
kennysville:
I read with all passion every write up that we have written with respect to foreign born players and where their allegiance lie. And here is what I have to say about it.

I am going to agree with Safarigal on this one where she said begging these kids to play for us is pathetic to say the least. In a country of 170million people, we want to say there are no better players than these londoners. Of course, to an extent, we know that Versace and Gucci are top brands, but do you also know that it is the value we place on Ankara that it will have in the eyes of the world? We despise the people we have in the country simply to accomodate foreign borns. Its so excruciatingly annoying in the way we even go about it. Okocha the legend was discovered here in Nigeria, so was Kanu Nwankwo, what happened to our scouting department, youth development?

Going over to these foreign borns, racism is rife all over the world. We live in a world where a white person believes its their right which they earned to be in any and every setup, call the shots and feel better than a black contemporary and this is practically everywhere. We cant wish it away. England for instance will forever be loyal to their own. First of all white, then english born before they start considering you as a black Nigerian born UK resident. This is not gonna change any time soon. I have experienced racism first hand. England can never convince me that they will use Jordon "Hibe" as one of their players for more than 3 competitive games which he would be lucky to get even a cameo of 5 mins in. Here we are trying to reach some players and they say stuff like they dont feel Nigerian. So when the chips are now down, they suddenly make U turn. What has become of Mr Hibe now? Agbonlahor nko? What of uncle John Fashanu? Ameobi ? Thank God for Keshi. Although I dont know what that stunt of inviting Ameobi to 2014 WC was about cos to me that was a waste of slot. When Ameobi was on fire, how many games did he play for England? His whole essence died with newcastle and thats all we would ever remember him for. Scoring for his local club. No international soccer experience!

We make all the noise of at least half the England U17 /20 team made up of nigerian borns. I tell you they are all just a means to an end. No more no less. Quote me today and lets see how many more will make the senior National team in 5 years time. We will see all the Seyi Ojos, Ovie Ejarias, Solankes, Onomahs and we will see how far they go. Its a matter of time, juat pray Dele Alli doesnt hit a rough patch and that they dont change their National team coach to one old racist hag. Thats when the fade begins.
While i dont have anything against inviting foreign borns, lets not make it look like they are the best thing that ever happened to our football. For you to want to play for Nigeria, u have to feel like a Nigerian, bleed Nigerian, sleep Nigerian and eat nigerian. Enough of these hopeless people that think they have a future with England or other countries when they are offered to come play for Naija. Whether Ruben Agboola went to the world cup or not, he is in the annals of our history as one of the best right back we had at least in the early 90s. Victor Moses played in England u21 but today he is known because of Nigeria and not the other way round.

They need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs them. A word is enough for the wise..... Let him that hath an ear......

The question is, is the decision an easy one to make?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by junnyjake(m): 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
AIG07:
Yak's miss wasn't an half chance that was a WHOLE CHANCE. The guy only had the goal line to beat. Still he decided to send the ball back to where it was coming from. Even the South Koreans(our opponent) were suprised at that miss.

Someone did half the job by getting the ball to him, Yaks had to do the other half by tucking the ball in. That to me was half - chance.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
junnyjake:

As long as there's a defender close enough to dis-balance you, hereby interrupting your play, I won't refer to that as an half-chance.

Would you refer to the chance missed by that Zambian striker after Balogun did enough to dis-balance him as half - chance?
That's precisely what makes it a half chance - impediments, hindrances from defenders.
As for the Zambian guy, it's not easy to tag that a half chance cos he had successfully put Balogun behind him.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kennysville(m): 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
Has anyone ever wondered what our Olympic games outing would have been like had we featured Iheanacho, Iwobi, Ndidi and other intelligent players? But fact is we never saw conspiracy of the highest order. How convenient it was for Wenger to stop Iwobi, and how Baldiola too stopped Nacho, how Conte made Mikel choose between pre season and olympic games.
So now after stoppin the poor Iheanacho from playing at the olympic games, he would go on to confine the innocent boy to da bench, drilling him till every bit of skill almost faded out. I remember when the boy got into city's first team in their pre season and Iheanacho was played as a 10. Boy, can this dude pass? He scored and had assists.

Naija wake up! White people no want us successful at anything. Thats a story for another day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kennysville(m): 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Mujtahida:

The question is, is the decision an easy one to make?

That one, na ther wahala na. The path to mining diamond has never been easy.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
junnyjake:

Someone did half the job by getting the ball to him, Yaks had to do the other half by tucking the ball in. That to me was half - chance.

laughing was just playing... I get you

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
jotey:

Oga Tammy turned us down

saying he is still with England simply means I don't want to play for nigeria period

he should go and meet Jordan ibe

Jordan Ibe situation and dynamics are totally different

I do sense deep seated discontent for the Nigerian Father who was never around. He was brought up by his Jamaican step Father from a very young age. Has no cultural identity with Nigeria what so ever and essentially rejected our offers.

I know Amaju tried however, why do we have to wait until they become big news before creating relationship and or inviting them to the national team set up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by soetanoreoluwa(m): 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
komekn:

A lot of talk but very little substance and comparing his statistics to Pogba’s adds no value.

He is playing in low level league ranked below Turkey and he should be within the top 5 midfielders in that league to be considered real top quality.

We should wait till season end... Then we can have our assessment
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kennysville(m): 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
AIG07:
I'll say yes. It seems to be a tactical one. Cos Onazi kept recieving some hard tackles till he was finally injured. How they did it without getting even a yellow card still baffles me till now.

Conspiracy of the highest order!
O pari
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by junnyjake(m): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
Mujtahida:

That's precisely what makes it a half chance - impediments, hindrances from defenders.
As for the Zambian guy, it's not easy to tag that a half chance cos he had successfully put Balogun behind him.

When someone has done a part of the job and yours is just to finish off without "any constraints" that to me is what I term half - chance.

He successfully put Leon behind him after he was dis-balanced.

Balance means a lot in these situations. If ighalo was balanced when Victor passed that ball to him, he would have directed his effort on target.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

I did not say the decision is easy. I used the analogy to show that, Tammy made us feel shame when he revealed he is focused on the English U21.

Telling us about vacations in Palm beach and Hawaii will make the man who proposed feel more ashamed.

If Tammy wants the Queen, give him the Queen.
Well, your first paragraph settles it for me cos I find it disheartening when people just rap without trying to understand a person's situation having not experienced it themselves but talk ever so glibly and criticize a man's choice or action sometimes without adequate information or no information at all or a consideration of all the facts. Knowing human nature I know many would do same when in that same situation.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
kennysville:

That one, na ther wahala na. The path to mining diamond has never been easy.
Ehen, na their wahala abi kennysville? The path to mining diamond is not easy but to type on nairaland passing judgment on those in the valley of doing the mining sure must easy. Na their wahala na.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
Mujtahida:

In the light of all that has so far transpired between Tammy, Pinnick, the NFF and the English press, do you think Nigeria still stands a chance of sneaking this guy?

Yes I do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kennysville(m): 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
komekn:

Iwobi is a poor example of loyalty to Nigeria, firstly his Uncle is JJay.

I'll ask this question, has a player who has never played first team football in his club ever been directly invited into the SE. Particularly when they didn't play at U17 or U20 for Nigeria.

We are Nigerians we know what is happening here and it cannot be understated. His Uncle made way where there was no way and the rest is history.

He played 3 U17 and just 1 U17 game for England, the reality was he was not rated highly at that time. His call up to Nigeria got him noticed a lot more.

The issue of choice doesn't even arise there really was not one to make.

Exactly my point
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
do4luv14:

there you go again, why can't you jst stop bringing NACHO up in everytin that concern outside. Srikers

That was my point from the start. I pointed it out because of the heavy criticism Iheanacho came under on this thread and how much we needed a powerful forward. How Iheanacho is not a true number nine and a true number nine will make a better choice.

Now the powerful forward had a poor game and a lot did not criticise. Shows bias to me.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jotey(m): 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
kennysville:

thank you
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
The major bane of our national team players is Lack of Composure.

Prior to Iwobi's introduction we struggled to string passes. We missed clear, half and quarter chances. Onazi Ndidi just kept clearing the ball- The two Moses, Mikel and Ighalo's decisions and decision making were bad and too slow respectively.
Our set pieces wasn't even that threatening and so on.

playing a possessive game should solve this! Gradual building of play will make things easier.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

That was my point from the start. I pointed it out because of the heavy criticism Iheanacho came under on this thread and how much we needed a powerful forward. How Iheanacho is not a true number nine and a true number nine will make a better choice.

Now the powerful forward had a poor game and a lot did not criticise. Shows bias to me.

how is it bias to you, is it everyday that is Christmas
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
komekn:

Jordan Ibe situation and dynamics are totally different

I do sense deep seated discontent for the Nigerian Father who was never around. He was brought up by his Jamaican step Father from a very young age. Has no cultural identity with Nigeria what so ever and essentially rejected our offers.

I know Amaju tried however, why do we have to wait until they become big news before creating relationship and or inviting them to the national team set up.
You see, all you have said about Jordan Ibe is why I always talk about nuances, about being measured when making value judgments. Behind many difficult human decisions are a mosaic of factors like upbringing, past memories, experience, age, the influence of significant others such as parents and friends, available information etc. All of this find their confluence in the mind from where decision is taken, far hidden from the eyes of others and all this would rarely be captured by newspaper reports.
For example a person reads on the Newspapers:Dele Alli opts to play for England despite repeated NFF overtures. He closes the paper and says 'God punish this Dele Alli, who does he think he is rejecting Nigeria, GOD punish him again - nonsense' but komekn as you know there's so much he doesn't know, so much.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kennysville(m): 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
AIG07:
The major bane of our national team players is Lack of Composure.

Prior to Iwobi's introduction we struggled to string passes. We missed clear, half and quarter chances. Onazi Ndidi just kept clearing the ball- The two Moses, Mikel and Ighalo's decisions and decision making were bad and too slow respectively.
Our set pieces wasn't even that threatening and so on.

playing a possessive game should solve this! Gradual building of play will make things easier.

We wiill get there my broda!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by enomakos(m): 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
kennysville:

seconded
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by junnyjake(m): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
This Tammy issue ehn.

Well I used to belong to the "you have to feel Nigerian enough to want to play for us crew" but I had a change of mind when and had to agree with Jobie.

Patriotism would have little to do with most of these decisions, these players ought to evaluate their situations and see if what their offering their birth country would be appreciated/needed or would their choosing the country of their origin be a more rewarding.

I also take notice of the fact that we want to attract those who as much as possible identity with us and would be willing to give their all to our cause, at least none of us would like a player to score and own goal against us when we face his birth country.

Dele Alli made the right decision, though I'm not sure the amount of effort the NFF put into winning him over. Lampard was retired same with Gerrard, so he had the chance, he stepped in proved himself and since then, he hasn't looked back.

Tammy should make a decision that's best for his career, I would still love to watch him play same with when watching Alli blend with Eriksen, though I feel pained inside wishing he had opted to represent us, but it's all good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) ... (16398) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Philosopher1979 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.