Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:00 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (2282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12083469 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2279) (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) ... (16440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Let me make it easy. Ifeanyi Matthew plays like Mikel Obi and Chidiebere Nwakali plays like Onazi. If the coach is looking for a player that plays like Onazi, Ifeanyi Matthew will not fall on his radar. Chidiebere Nwakali will.

So asking why Chidiebere Nwakali got invited and despite the exploits of Ifeanyi Matthew, the attributes and style of play of Chidiebere Nwakali and the needs of the manager could play a deciding factor.

That to me is evasive rhetoric without any substance.

Using your rational we should go and pick somebody playing non league in Siberia because that person plays like Messi. If you are playing half of Messi you will not be in the backwater leagues of Europe.

Get this clear if this guy had and depth of quality he would not be playing in one of the worst teams in the Norwegian league.

He has had two seasons in that backwater league and Rosenburg or Mold the top teams in Norway did not see him but our scouting crew did.

That's a nursery rhyme to be given to toddler's.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
Icon4s:

I would rather take Ezenwa as first choice rather than Uzoho.

If Ezenwa makes the kinds of mistakes, he made against Algeria in the WC. We will chop one heavy defeat .

Ezenwa is 29/30, what Super Eagles future does he have?

Ezenwa just signed for Enyimba who have Afelokhai and Dauda, so there is no guarantee he will be number 1 there.

Uzoho should be exposed in the friendlies, let's get him mentally and physically ready just in case. He is the future.

11 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
Kog45:
My man it's a pity that we have to go for keepers keeping in division 3 and regional league in Europe for super eagles,no thank to Ikeme health and lack of class in Akpeyi and Ezenwa,if not we will not be discussing who is better among the trio who are keeping in team B in their various clubs.

Oh my God,Uzoho playing regularly in division 3 is now a thing of joy abi and Maduka keeping with Fortuna Dusseldorf team B is now a pride for our national team,also Alampasu a bench warmer,honestly Akpeyi and Ezenwa really fall my hand.

Let me ask you this,if Uzoho find himself in Deportivo main team back as second keeper and always on the bench would you pick Maduka ahead of him due to his playing time in regional league with Fortuna Dusseldorf team B cos you are rating the same Maduka ahead of Alampasu now,this is a guy nobody mentioned here but now a beautiful bride just like the way some guys were defending Nwakili invitation whereas we have better performing midfielder in the same Norwegian league.

Some people don't come here to analyse football. They are just here to favour my brother. grin

This is not good for the national team.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lazyerudite:

Same way we took experienced Rufai to France 98

Quite diff,Rufai retired outrightly,was not active at all
In club or country,but ENYEAMA case,he's still valid in a club at d moment though with issues,but I feel if sorted out and he starts playing, d form we re all clamouring for will come back

And d way we paint dis ENYEAMAs form sef as if he has forgetten all d gk basic skills,like he's starting all over again and it will take years b4 he recovers cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by korlahwarleh: 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
safarigirl:
Alampasu does not play...he dey siddon for bench in a higher league grin
He sits on a higher bench grin
safarigirl:
He sits on a higher bench

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
korlahwarleh:

lol...issa lonely bench, na only am dey there cuz Uzoho no dey siddon for bench
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
korlahwarleh:

Alampasu does not even sit on the bench these days
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
Icon, did someone stole your handle or something

So you'd rather take a clubless Enyeama to the World Cup than Uzoho who is playing day in day out? Why? Because Uzoho is young or because he plays in the lower division? Do you guys think that playing in the lower division means that he isn't good? The Uzoho I saw against the Argies, granted that it was only for 45 mins, strikes me as a decent goalkeeper. He's definitely better than Ezenwa and a lot better than Akpeyi.

And by the way, before you start calling for a clubless player to be our #1 goalkeeper at the world cup, remember what happened to us in France '98 World Cup. It was this sort of an outcry that made the coach to recall a clubless Peter Rufia .... because we felt that all the keepers in the camp were too young and too inexperienced.

O pari

Icon4s:

I would rather take Ezenwa as first choice rather than Uzoho.

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
Alampasu shouldn't even be in the discussion these days, because Rohr had given him chances upon chances but still hasn't proven that he's equal to the task. If Rohr didn't use him in the qualifiers, how in the world would he use him during the world cup proper? I think it's time to forget about Alampasu and give other goalkeepers a chance to stake their claims.

O pari

safarigirl:

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by owbabs: 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
mazimee:

All of them seems to be talking about our speed and physicality, If this was such a huge advantage, why havn't we gone far in the World Cup? Abi we developed this quality over night.

Physicality can be an advantage if applied effectively. Germany is a team that uses this together with being tactical and technical. We used this against Argentina and destroyed them with only 5 shots on target. African teams are physical but not as intelligent or efficient thus a lot of running often leads to nowhere.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
Icon79:
Icon, did someone stole your handle or something

So you'd rather take a clubless Enyeama to the World Cup than Uzoho is playing day in day out? Why? Because Uzoho is young or because he plays in the lower division? Do you guys think that playing in the lower division means that he isn't good? The Uzoho I saw against the Argies, granted that it was only for 45 mins, strikes me as a decent goalkeeper. He's definitely better than Ezenwa and a lot better than Akpeyi.

And by the way, before you start calling for a clubless player to be our #1 goalkeeper at the world cup, remember what happened to us in France '98 World Cup. It was this sort of an outcry that made the coach to recall a clubless Peter Rufia .... because we felt that all the keepers in the camp were too young and too inexperienced.

O pari

Good point,not good to consider a clubless keeper over active keeper but the question is how did Uzoho got Eagles invitation?he got the invitation based on his two la liga games not as team B player.

Uzoho is good no doubt watching Argentina match he showed a lot of promises which is good for the team but mind you his development can only be harness in his club main team not team B.I bet it with you if not for his two games in LA liga Rohr would not have called him,so he need to work his way back to the main team to boost his confidence and development.

Hope you see rapid development in Awaziem games after leaving Porto team B to Nantes main team.There is wide difference between main team and team B and not good for super eagles to have keepers keeping in team B,we still have six months to WC,so anything can happen considering our goalkeepers.

Uzoho i saw against Argentina deserves to be in the main team,also Alampasu need to keep on pushing harder,Ajiboye too should slug it out with Ezenwa during CHAN cos Akpeyi and Ezenwa no go area for me
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
onazi with an assist grin grin

8 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by nelszx: 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
In other news
Cameroon sacks Hugo Broos
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mazimee(m): 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
Edopesin:
onazi with an assist grin grin

Trabzonspor Turkey, he assited Burak

My own is that, they shoud keep performing in their clubs.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
Icon79:
Alampasu shouldn't even be in the discussion these days, because Rohr had given him chances upon chances but still hasn't proven that he's equal to the task. If Rohr didn't use him in the qualifiers, how in the world would he use him during the world cup proper? I think it's time to forget about Alampasu and give other goalkeepers a chance to stake their claims.

O pari

What do you mean by Rohr had given him chances upon chances cos have never see him in goal,if that's the case,pls what is Uche Agbo doing in the team.

Uzoho should thank his star for getting his invitation during friendly or do you think Rohr would use Uzoho during WC qualifying.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SerVik(m): 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
10 underrated Premier League players you didn’t realise make their teams tick

2. WILFRED NDIDI (LEICESTER)

Not completely unlike the player he was signed to replace, N’Golo Kante, the 20-year-old Ndidi has gone largely unnoticed at Leicester despite consistently dominating central midfield. Since signing from Belgian side Genk for £15m in January 2017, Ndidi has started 31 of the Foxes' 32 league matches – a remarkable total for such a young player in a new country.
During his time in England, Ndidi has won more tackles – 127 – than any other player in the division, which is the sort of statistic that eventually helped Kante rise to fame. It's only a matter of time before this athletic and intelligent central midfielder becomes one of the most sought-after young footballers in Europe.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/10-underrated-premier-league-players-you-didnt-realise-make-their-teams-tick

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
Yup. Playing in the main team is definitely better than playing in the B team. However, if I have to chose between someone who's playing day in day out in the B team versus someone who's clubless (Enyeama) or someone who hasn't played any competitive match in ages (Alampasu), the choice would be clear. That's the point I was trying to make.

And my second point is, we need to stop writing folks off based solely on what division they play. We have some championship players who are better than the players playing in the EPL. There may be many reasons (including bad agents, luck etc) why someone may be playing in the lower division despite his skillsets. Hence, I don't care what league or division you play in, as long as you demonstrate quality with the Super Eagles that person should be in contention.

When it comes to the national team, my biggest consideration is that someone ought to be actively playing in his football club. There's something we called "match sharpness" .... you only acquire match sharpness through playing matches.

O pari

Kog45:
Good point,not good to consider a clubless keeper over active keeper but the question is how did Uzoho got Eagles invitation?he got the invitation based on his two la liga games not as team B player.

Uzoho is good no doubt watching Argentina match he showed a lot of promises which is good for the team but mind you his development can only be harness in his club main team not team B.I bet it with you if not for his two games in LA liga Rohr would not have called him,so he need to work his way back to the main team to boost his confidence and development.

Hope you see rapid development in Awaziem games after leaving Porto team B to Nantes main team.There is wide difference between main team and team B and not good for super eagles to have keepers keeping in team B,we still have six months to WC,so anything can happen considering our goalkeepers.

Uzoho i saw against Argentina deserves to be in the main team,also Alampasu need to keep on pushing harder,Ajiboye too should slug it out with Ezenwa during CHAN cos Akpeyi and Ezenwa no go area for me

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
Icon4s:

That is the problem with Nigerian fans. We easily get carried away by our most recent success. That SA loss is still there to remind us of the importance of those senior players in the team. See them now lining up Uzoho, Okoye and Alampasu as our 3 keepers to the world cup.

There is a stage you get to in the world cup that it is the experience of the senior players that the younger ones would be ridding on to see the team going.

The world cup ticket is very hard to come by o. Ask countries like Egypt, Zambia, Senegal, DRC. We need to maximize every opportunity to play in the World Cup.

Don't see me as an uncouth guy but the three of you really need to consult your fundamentals in English language, flip as fast as possible to COMPREHENSION .

I didn't question the relevance of those senior players and I still am not questioning it. Relevance is a different word from indispensability. Like u rightly said earlier, Elyte was hyperbolic with the way he made his argument.

Those players are important, they are relevant, they are the best in those positions but they are not indispensable bkus nobody is indispensable in any walk of life. U might be better than every other person at that very moment, but when u leave, u will be surprised at how u get replaced. Time is the determinant factor. And this doesn't mean I'm downgrading their abilities in any way.

When u say someone is indispensable, it means he is irreplaceable, we can't do without the person in any case. If that be the case, players wouldn't be getting substituted in matches even when they must av run outta steam. Okocha was our best midfielder but when he left, we found a replacement in Mikel. That wouldn't av bn possible if Okocha was indispensable. We for no get any midfield again. Enyeama's absence is creating chaos now but with time, a capable hand will emerge as his replacement just as he replaced Rufai.

Just know that relevance and indispensility are two different words.

If he had said we would perform better with those guys, no p. Not that we will be dead without them.

I no wan further this argument again abeg. Make una believe anything una will

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
komekn:

That to me is evasive rhetoric without any substance.

Using your rational we should go and pick somebody playing non league in Siberia because that person plays like Messi. If you are playing half of Messi you will not be in the backwater leagues of Europe.

Get this clear if this guy had and depth of quality he would not be playing in one of the worst teams in the Norwegian league.

He has had two seasons in that backwater league and Rosenburg or Mold the top teams in Norway did not see him but our scouting crew did.

That's a nursery rhyme to be given to toddler's.

Chidiebere Nwakali and Ifeanyi Matthew are different players. Just like Bakayoko and Kante. Before that you had Matic and Kante. Or you have Busquets and Rakitic. Midfield combos are mostly made of contrasting style of play.

We do not have midfielders with similar attributes to Onazi. So, whether you like Chidiebere Nwakali or not, it does not change the fact that he shares similarities in play with Onazi. Someone asked why Ifeanyi Matthew was overlooked. I gave a concrete reason. Counter the point than talking League and club.

That is not a criteria. If not, Shehu Abdullahi would not pull of brilliant performances repeatedly.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mickael2:

for the record, Ifeanyi Matthew plays more like Joel Obi which is also who Nwakali plays like, sometimes you need to watch these people to decide. I just noticed that you have not watched either/both of them

for the record I typed that without consulting whoscored.com but here is the link sha incase you still wan argue https://www.whoscored.com/Players/281046/Show/Ifeanyi-Mathew

That is the problem. Read stats and then argue. One thing I keep pointing against. You can use stats to back your points. Not bases of argument.

I watched Ifeanyi Matthew well, to my satisfaction. A term I call optimum watching. He played regularly, I think in Sunday Oliseh's CHAN squad.

By the way, saying he plays like Joel Obi, does that mean he plays like Onazi? I clearly pointed out earlier that it is a search for a player with Similar attributes with Onazi. So saying Ifeanyi Matthew plays like Joel Obi shows he does not fit the role more than Chidiebere Nwakali. So I wonder why I sense a kind of spin to deviate from the fact.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
I wasn't trying to write off Alampasu or anything, but what I can't understand is why he tends to be on everyone's list. Fact is, he has been invited several times but hasn't demonstrated that he's any better than Ezenwa or Akpeyi. And in addition, he isn't even playing at his club either. So on what basis is everyone counting on him as the one we've been waiting for? On the basis of what he did at U-17 (or was it U21) levels?

O pari

Kog45:
What do you mean by Rohr had given him chances upon chances cos have never see him in goal,if that's the case,pls what is Uche Agbo doing in the team.

Uzoho should thank his star for getting his invitation during friendly or do you think Rohr would use Uzoho during WC qualifying.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
tbaba1234:

Eduardo Carvalho is 35 years old, a seasoned professional with over 30 caps for Portugal.

Axel Werner is 21 years old and is not playing games. He is not even on the bench.

He is in the same boat as Alampasu. A youth team player not playing.

Na still third choice. Is Francis Uzoho in a better position than Alex Werner?

Answer simple question.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
tbaba1234:

If Enyeama refuses to return, we have to make do.

I think Uzoho can do a job. Afterall, Ondoa was in Barca B when he became Cameroon's number 1.

Perhaps, Ajiboye can also do the job.

A first team player is in better position than a third division player.

In this case, Alampasu is in a better position than Uzoho. EOD
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
Icon79:
Yup. Playing in the main team is definitely better than playing in the B team. However, if I have to chose between someone who's playing day in day out in the B team versus someone who's clubless (Enyeama) or someone who hasn't played any competitive match in ages (Alampasu), the choice would be clear. That's the point I was trying to make.

And my second point is, we need to stop writing folks off based solely on what division they play. We have some championship players who are better than the players playing in the EPL. There may be many reasons (including bad agents, luck etc) why someone may be playing in the lower division despite his skillsets. Hence, I don't care what league or division you play in, as long as you demonstrate quality with the Super Eagles that person should be in contention.

When it comes to the national team, my biggest consideration is someone ought to be active in his football club. There's something called "match sharpness" .... you only acquire match sharpness through playing matches.

O pari

My man where player plays determine a lot though we might have some players showing class in lower league but generally it's better for national team to have their players in good leagues like LA liga,EPL,Bundesliga.Pls how many Shehu do we have out there making national team,honestly national team made Shehu not his club.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
tbaba1234:

Eduardo Carvalho is 35 years old, a seasoned professional with over 30 caps for Portugal.

Axel Werner is 21 years old and is not playing games. He is not even on the bench.

He is in the same boat as Alampasu. A youth team player not playing.

I thought season doesn't count. Why the double standard? grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
mazimee:

What is stopping him from getting a club since he is so good ? Wasn't it the same Enyeama that stood at the post when Argentina hit us 3 :1 in a Friendly Match in 2011, later hit us 3 :2 in world cup 2014 group F.

Enyeama is not Buffon, you guys are making him look like he is one. Other countries are building a team that will last them for 5 to 6 years we are here trying to get all the tired legs back. For the fact that we qualified Without their experience proves that their experience is over hyped and also anybody can be good. Their big box of experience could not get them to quater final. I'm tired of us doing same thing over and over again regarless of the poor result.

I have always been dreaming of a day in the Super Eagles when Enyeama will not be too relivant to for us to taste new young talents. This rare opportunity will be a waste if we don't give these young talents the benefit of doubt they deserve.

Na so we waste the opportunity of having a player like Alaba in our team, though a different scenario. Catch them young and cap these this so called "small boys" now before it will b too late.

So, Mikel, Echiejile, Ambrose, Onazi, Martins, Vicmo etc are not experienced?

And who una say Enyeama is clubless?

Enyeama is current training with his club.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by PDPGuy: 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
Icon4s:

Yeah but most, if not all the games, are concentrated in the western part of Russia with about 3 or 4 different time zones.
You’re right.

But I can’t imagine how Russians cope with it; or how Nigerians would react if we suddenly get 2-3 different time zones cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
tbaba1234:

How many years ago did Alampasu play Porto in the cup?

What was his performance in the portuguese division 3?

How come, he does not even start cup games these days?

Is Alampasu the third choice goalkeeper with a team currently playing in the Portuguese first division? EOD
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mazimee(m): 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
forgiveness:

So, Mikel, Echiejile, Ambrose, Onazi, Martins, Vicmo etc are not experienced?

And who una say Enyeama is clubless?

Enyeama is current training with his club.

The question shoud be is Echiejile, Akpeyi and their likes "experience" getting us the result we need ?

Another question, is the "experienced" players in good form /have a good playing time in their clubs?

Then lastly, do we have potentials for replacement of the tired/aged "experienced" ?

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
Obviously, you're of Sunday Oliseh's school of thoughts: playing in the main league automatically makes you better than those who are playing in the lower division, but I am not buying that. I believe that our best players should be playing for us regardless of where they are fond.

From Reuben Agbola down to Shehu Abbdullahi, we have found some hidden gems in the Super Eagles, who were not luck enough to be playing in the so called top teams or top divisions. Anyway, my bottom line is our best players should be playing for us regardless of where they are found ... even if they are home-based or playing for other African clubsides.

O pari

Kog45:
My man where player plays determine a lot though we might have some players showing class in lower league but generally it's better for national team to have their players in good leagues like LA liga,EPL,Bundesliga.Pls how many Shehu do we have out there making national team,honestly national team made Shehu not his club.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
tbaba1234:

If Ezenwa makes the kinds of mistakes, he made against Algeria in the WC. We will chop one heavy defeat .

Ezenwa is 29/30, what Super Eagles future does he have?

Ezenwa just signed for Enyimba who have Afelokhai and Dauda, so there is no guarantee he will be number 1 there.

Uzoho should be exposed in the friendlies, let's get him mentally and physically ready just in case. He is the future.
No wonder the blind argument.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2279) (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) ... (16440) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.