Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,280 members, 7,916,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:15 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (3356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12222462 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) ... (16504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 18, 2018
safarigirl:
Thanks dear.

I know o...I have plans to apply this year, na money dey hold me back. It costs about 30k, I had one, but it expired. Dunno how the process will be

I wan buy phone first, then work the passport ish. But this year sure pass
Note that the passport can no longer be gotten in a rush using passport tours. It's better you apply early for it to prevent had I known. My mum missed a trip because of a delay in renewing her passport, we had thought it was the normal business as usual where you get a tout and within 2 days max you receive your passport, we got the shock of our lives. So in summary don't delay with the passport renewal. My 10 kobo.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 11:15am On Apr 18, 2018
mbjane:

Onyekuru has always been call up till his injury.

Peter olayinka and samuel kalu deserve a call up be we all know that dinosaur rohr will not call them up and he already knows his world cup squad 95% even the onyekuru might not go to the world cup because those time he has been called up rohr dont normally use him.

Remove Moses simon there because he is a sure banker for the world cup only a last minute injury can stop him.

Victor Moses, Simon, Iwobi, Musa, Onyekuru. oya pick two for us to drop so we invite Olayinka and Kalu.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:17am On Apr 18, 2018
tbaba1234:

I am careful with my words.

Where in my post, did i say neymar was kept quiet by Awaziem??

I said he played very well against neymar.. Two different things..

You are the one reading what is not there...

Have you watched any one of Awaziem's games in Ligue 1??

If you have not, you are in no position to rank his abilities.

Apologies - The exact diction you used is to quote you "He also did very well against Neymar " but prior to that you said he Awaziem had kept him quiet (Florian Thauvin) with a man of the match performance. And joining the two attributes is not unreasonable but still incorrect.

These comments all within the one paragraph. Its a play on words the substance of the matter still remains, you are still implying exceptional ability. I disagree, your team gets flogged 4-1 by PSG and Awaziem gets nut megged and dragged all over the place, then burned for lack of pace and then to add insult to injury you get a yellow card. How on earth can that be said 'you did, very well'.

Florian Thauvin was bought by Newcastle for upwards of £15million at the beginning of the 2015/16 season he played 16 games he was so woeful the could not wait for the season to end by January 2016 he was at Marseille. If is the yardstick your using as a measure of defensive quality then it fails comprehensively.

Finally, thee are exceptional talents in the French league that can set the EPL on fire. Just like Ngole Kante, Mahrez, Sakho, etc With respect i will not include Awaziem as one of them. Some have compared him to Yobo at the same age, Yobo at 21 was winning MOTM awards and holding off Thierry Henry , they are never on the same level.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mbjane: 11:18am On Apr 18, 2018
Icon4s:

Victor Moses, Simon, Iwobi, Musa, Onyekuru. oya pick two for us to drop so we invite Olayinka and Kalu.

To be sincere Nobody Sir
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 11:23am On Apr 18, 2018
Taliban:

Note that the passport can no longer be gotten in a rush using passport tours. It's better you apply early for it to prevent had I known. My mum missed a trip because of a delay in renewing her passport, we had thought it was the normal business as usual where you get a tout and within 2 days max you receive your passport, we got the shock of our lives. So in summary don't delay with the passport renewal. My 10 kobo.
like I said, na money dey hold me

If I had the cash, I would begin this week. The immigration Headquarters is even along the road to my school, so, I could go when I'm ready.

For now, no money, no passport. Anything wey wan pass, make e pass, I no get who I go beg money from
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:23am On Apr 18, 2018
safarigirl:
Thanks dear.

I know o...I have plans to apply this year, na money dey hold me back. It costs about 30k, I had one, but it expired. Dunno how the process will be

I wan buy phone first, then work the passport ish. But this year sure pass

All the Safarigirl supporters put your money where your mouth is and help your sister, daughter or Mother as some have put it and please no strings attached, You give not to receive but to bless cause your blessed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 11:24am On Apr 18, 2018
This is so bias and wouldn't help the parties involved become better. With all due respect, this is so wrong!
Icon4s:

That is why I have been hammering that we know ourselves here and know how some comment. Safargirl has engaged herself with so many people here on hot arguments. Yes her style of arguments often sound offensive but those of us that have been long here know her very well and also know how to handle her.

It is one of her wetnesses but let's also remember she is a lady.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 11:27am On Apr 18, 2018
Good to know there are people here who take correction and ready to adjust. Life is a teacher, we learn everyday. I prefer those who bluntly point out my errors for correction than those who don't. I will only grow under positive criticism and not under praises and 100% tolerance of my viles.
mbjane:

Lol i am like a black mamba,the truth hurts....My brother nobody is perfect we are all learning...More blessings

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:29am On Apr 18, 2018
Icon4s:

Good stats yes, good stats,.but when you invite some of them to play now you will begin to wonder if those stats were doctored.

They are all young players
Let them continue playing and gaining more experience.
When Rohr feels they are ready he goes for which ever of them.

Hahahahahahahahaha.... Peter Ijeh comes to mind.... Loooollll

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:29am On Apr 18, 2018
Icon4s:

Hahaha, my brother.

Calm down.

The more you stay on this thread the more you understand the dynamics.

I am not siding her I am only protecting her.

lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

From what now you funny oh from a deranged virtual rapist that will burst through her computer screen or shoot ak47 and rob her.

Chei see lyrics .im sorry but i cant stop laughing.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 11:31am On Apr 18, 2018
I am praying Rohr open up camp for all these players so they can all get to show what they can do. It would be painful leaving behind those we actually need out of fear of the unknown.
Danielnino00:

As far as I'm concerned,Onyekuru is the only player other than Moses Simeon that has a real chance of making the world cup list...the rest might get a look in the 35 man list... Rohr doesn't seem very keen on the Belgian league I think...remember Anderson Esiti was having a good season there for long before he was called up and eventually dropped... Kalu,Olayinka,Bonaventure and Ajagun have been in good form this season but they haven't been called up... that says something.....
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mbjane: 11:33am On Apr 18, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

Hahahahahahahahaha.... Peter Ijeh comes to mind.... Loooollll

Peter Ijeh is it that guy that player in Sweden league then ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:33am On Apr 18, 2018
Icon4s:

Well, but he promised to update us with the Sites and sounds of Russia as from 50days to go.

Joebie how far on that?

So Joebie na Russia him deh
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 11:36am On Apr 18, 2018
somehow:
This is so bias and wouldn't help the parties involved become better. With all due respect, this is so wrong!

Your opinion
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kennysville(m): 11:41am On Apr 18, 2018
Icon4s:

That is why I have been hammering that we know ourselves here and know how some comment. Safargirl has engaged herself with so many people here on hot arguments. Yes her style of arguments often sound offensive but those of us that have been long here know her very well and also know how to handle her.

Hmmmm broda! Haaa.,... ok o! Thou shalt not be influenced by congo4ka O!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:43am On Apr 18, 2018
Martz101:

how many egunje did Idowu, Aina and Ebuehi pay

When in Nigeria i drive myself i no get driver.

From Lagos to Warri to PH To Uyo .

Tear tear naira , I no pay police for bribe but that doesn't mean police, no deh take bribe for road.

Reason am, tink am again and reset yourself.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 11:44am On Apr 18, 2018
When undeserving clubs win the league via bribing and corruption to the extent of trying to bribe a foreign ref in an international competition, they end up disgracing the league outside the country.

Mozambique have replaced Nigeria in the ranking as nations that will provide 2 teams each in the 2019 CAFCL and CAFCC.

Teams with 2 teams next year:
1. Tunisia
2. Egypt
3. DR Congo
4. Morocco
5. Algeria
6. South Africa
7. Sudan
8. Zambia
9. Libya
10. Cameroon
10. Ivory Coast
10. Mozambique

Nigeria is currently joint 13th with Ethiopia.

We are back to 2002........

I think we need to sell all government clubs at a very low price or even turn all Nigerian clubs owned by the govt to a community club, meaning those within the city should buy into the clubs. Paying weekly or monthly dues to run the club.

I'm just tired.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 11:45am On Apr 18, 2018
Joebie
there is a mixup somewhere lol
Icon4s:

Well, but he promised to update us with the Sites and sounds of Russia as from 50days to go.

Joebie how far on that?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 11:46am On Apr 18, 2018
i tire o

komekn:

So Joebie na Russia him deh
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:46am On Apr 18, 2018
Yes Sir... For Malmo FF... Scored 24 league goals in a single season even in 2002. Same one...

mbjane:

Peter Ijeh is it that guy that player in Sweden league then ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 11:47am On Apr 18, 2018
Meaning if both were your kids, this is how you will admonish them? Says alot.

My opinion still. EODFMS
Icon4s:

Your opinion
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 11:48am On Apr 18, 2018
oga firstly that was just a banter.

Secondly if Pinnick wanted to do that it could happen.. na naija we dey.. Dikko is one of his vices in the NFF, and Dikko is the chairman of the LMC. Na naija we dey -- don't forget that.. but that was just a banter.

somehow:
That means NFF can't "scrap" the NPFL. only the NA can do that!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 11:51am On Apr 18, 2018
mbjane:

To be sincere Nobody Sir
Yet we are making kata-kata here.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 11:52am On Apr 18, 2018
But check this out oh.. these may have been the reason:

Rohr To Open World Cup Camp With 35 Players; Says Ezenwa, Ajiboye Look Good For Russia 2018
https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/rohr-open-world-cup-camp-35-players-says-ezenwa-ajiboye-look-good-russia-2018/

Fifa : Rohr Can Name 35 Players On Provisional World Cup Roster, Squad Must Be
http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=26527

TheSuperNerd:
It has always been 30 naa.... I think the use of 35 here by many is just to accomodate more names.... grin

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:54am On Apr 18, 2018
tbaba1234:

Yobo was very good but he only became that defensive master around 2003/2004, when he marked out Mboma in the 2004 nations cup. That is 23/24 years. He started out as a Rb and DM for the super eagles.

With 2 more years of experience, Awaziem could possibly be at that level for Nigeria too.

Guy update your level, is it AFCON you deh talk.

I watched Yobo win MOTM awards almost back to back at 21, i watched him hold Thierry Henry at his prime. We are talking outstanding consistent top level performances in the EPL.

Lets go back when Yobo played as a RB in his first AFCON he simply blew everybody away and claimed the position permanently no contest. He then after the World cup and basically after mashing up the EPL as a CB became the Numero 1 CB for a decade.

Let all players prove their mettle and quality at their clubs not use the SE as their proving ground.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
Humility017:

a very perfect...question...
yesterday I wanted heat up with those filthy words he puts up there....just had ignore...
the likes of him are folks who paint Nigeria in bad light abroad....
I always pray for any anglo-Nigeria willing to playing for he super eagles never to come across komekn otherwise he will rescind his decision.....because his pessimism is second to none and hatred for the super eagles.....

You see your life

YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

If to say you wise, you should be able to read between the lines and deduce a few things but you simply have not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ok but still won't work except the NA do that. The NPFL is an act of law.
Joebie:
oga firstly that was just a banter.

Secondly if Pinnick wanted to do that it could happen.. na naija we dey.. Dikko is one of his vices in the NFF, and Dikko is the chairman of the LMC. Na naija we dey -- don't forget that.. but that was just a banter.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
somehow:
Meaning if both were your kids, this is how you will admonish them? Says alot.

My opinion still. EODFMS

The way I settle a quarrel between Sons is different from the way I settle quarrels between son and daughter. I don't know if you are married with children. You will understand me better if you are.

I naturally have soft spot for women. I frown at any form of aggression towards them.

My two youngest children are girls and I mostly tend to protect them from the aggression of their elder brothers. That is me.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
Icon4s:

CHEI ! CHEI !! CHEI !!!

Out of the depths of the heart the mouth speaks

Bruv you have made me laugh so much this afternoon , well done grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nuff Said
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
Wow you're becoming aggressive of recent, you lost money in a failed biz? Small small o lol
komekn:

You see your life

YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

If to say you wise, you should be able to read between the lines and deduce a few things but you simply have not.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
Well I treat them equally and never make one believe he or she is better than the other.
Icon4s:

The way I settle a quarrel between Sons is different from the way I settle quarrels between son and daughter. I don't know if you are married with children. You will understand me better if you do.

I naturally have soft spot for women. I frown at any form of aggression towards them.

My two youngest children are girls and I mostly tend to protect them from the aggression of their elder brothers. That is me.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
komekn:

CHEI ! CHEI !! CHEI !!!

Out of the depths of the heart the mouth speaks

Bruv you have made me laugh so much this afternoon , well done grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nuff Said

See this one.

Those who know I meant weaknesses have read and understood

Comot jare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) ... (16504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mostob(m), ThanosKilla(m), skallion7(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.