Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,193 members, 7,916,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 04:26 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (3364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12221226 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) (3367) ... (16504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 8:55am On Apr 19, 2018
Petrobros:

Na you know wetin dey pain you.

Your masturbat!on just came to a premature end because some people came to safari's rescue abi.Baba Icon4s and co don spoil your fun.

The blow wey she give you a couple of months back still dey pain you. Loz!!!!!!!!

We have moved on please.

TheGoodJoe where are you?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by eterisan(m): 8:58am On Apr 19, 2018
safarigirl:
STOP MENTIONING ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!

So many times on this thread, guys insult each other and nobody jumps out of their cave to say a word, but the day Safari drops one, everybody will have an opinion

Please, you guys need to stop disturbing my mentions. You must not say 'safarigirl', you can say SG, Safari, Safa, any other thing, but I don't want to wake up to mentions that don't concern me.

Thank you

ur bad mouth eh... So ná cave I jump out from now..... Lol.....I go mention you safarigirl safarigirl 100x... Come and beat me I am in my house.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 9:08am On Apr 19, 2018
eterisan:
ur bad mouth eh... So ná cave I jump out from now..... Lol.....I go mention you safarigirl safarigirl 100x... Come and beat me I am in my house.
no be you I mean....I dey used to you.

Drop your house address, you go see me there with cane tongue
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by eterisan(m): 9:15am On Apr 19, 2018
safarigirl:
ah I do de fear before o. Oya na mek we talk football. Shey you know say I be man city fan. Wety you and andrew de argue that time sef....

Sha shey e for better say nacho sedan for city bench collect medal than to sedan for Leicester bench. How you see this matter. I been just de think am since.

1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by eterisan(m): 9:16am On Apr 19, 2018
safarigirl:

Oya come goldie road calabar, but shey you know say I get my own..... Cane........

Bia I nor tok anything o.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:17am On Apr 19, 2018
eterisan:

Loz! ......
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mbjane: 9:20am On Apr 19, 2018
tbaba1234:

3 goals all season.. The goal last week was his first since October..

The guy get goal drought be dat and he doesn't score much
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:22am On Apr 19, 2018
safarigirl:

*Clears throat*
Please let someone accompany you. Icon79 where are you?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 9:25am On Apr 19, 2018
eterisan:
ah I do de fear before o. Oya na mek we talk football. Shey you know say I be man city fan. Wety you and andrew de argue that time sef....

Sha shey e for better say nacho sedan for city bench collect medal than to sedan for Leicester bench. How you see this matter. I been just de think am since.
no be this medal I wan make Nacho collect.

World Cup dey come, na the one wey go favour Nigeria i wan make e collect. E fit be medal, ball or boot, as long as he collect am with Naija jersey smiley

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:25am On Apr 19, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

It was only going to be a matter of time. People forget that he was a young kid in Europe for the first time, he needed time to learn and adapt. I believe he will get much better in the future and command a shirt on the national team. It is not he talent that I have so much trust in but he passion and desire.

I don't think those people really believe he is even talented at all hence their verdict empirically emphasied on his lack of talent whenever they assumed he is not playing well. That's it.

However, I know he is a very small boy as at the time some critizied him and that was why I defended him then but we know what transpired afterwards.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:30am On Apr 19, 2018
eterisan:
Oya come goldie road calabar, but shey you know say I get my own..... Cane........

Bia I nor tok anything o.

Bia... which "cane" are you talking about?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by eterisan(m): 9:31am On Apr 19, 2018
Icon4s:

*Clears throat*
Please let someone accompany you. Icon79 where are you?
accompany wetin, she wan come deal with me personally, abeg chief nor call your brother abeg.

E just de pain me say nacho nor sedan for city bench collect medal, instead e go sedan for Leicester bench. So retrospectively how has he improved this season. Oya mek we discuss.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:31am On Apr 19, 2018
tbaba1234:

Awoniyi is improving but there was a time when it looked like he had stagnated.

When was that?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by eterisan(m): 9:32am On Apr 19, 2018
Icon4s:

Bia... which "cane" are you talking about?
cane na chief, Àbí another type of cane de..... Please tell me about it

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:35am On Apr 19, 2018
Curtisaxel7:
My people, sorry to derail the thread but I just have to say my mind.

I have noticed certain negative trends in here which, if left unchecked, may cause us some real problems.

The first of these is the singling out of certain monikers for needless general attacks. For instance, It shocks me then, when Forgiveness and Komekn are branded "enemies of the eagles, tribalist, "borough kings" e.t.c. such name-calling and hate speech should be condemned by everybody.

Also, the adoption of certain players as "candidates" by forumites is totally appalling. Why go to the extent of downplaying the attributes and potentials of a naija player just to promote another naija player?.

Lastly, what's up with Safarigirl?. Why did everybody run to her aid when it was clear she started the whole brouhaha? Why was Andrew444 banned and Safarigirl not banned? I thought we were supposed to have equal rights here? Why is Safarigirl seemingly above the law? Is there something they are not telling us?.

As for oga Icon4s, your role in that conflict was utterly disgraceful. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Once again I apologize for the derailment.

P.S: I have been an active member of this thread since last year (mostly on ghost mode though). So I know what I'm saying.

*crawls back to ghost mode*.

Endorsed oh... ha! shocked
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by eterisan(m): 9:36am On Apr 19, 2018
safarigirl:
no be this medal I wan make Nacho collect.

World Cup dey come, na the one wey go favour Nigeria i wan make e collect. E fit be medal, ball or boot, as long as he collect am with Naija jersey smiley
but he miss o. Mek we tok true. Plus personally I nor see how he improve. His goals tally didn't increase, game time sef. For am to collect medal for Naija hmmm mmm that one na long shot o

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mbjane: 9:36am On Apr 19, 2018
tbaba1234:
Simy Nwankwo's overhead kick against Juventus

Goal starts at 1:51

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D6ffOaWeTA

Just watched the goal,if na Ronaldo score this goal we no go hear word
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2018
Tbaba1234 any idea as to where the Congo friendly will take place? Uyo or Abuja?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2018
eterisan:
but he miss o. Mek we tok true. Plus personally I nor see how he improve. His goals tally didn't increase, game time sef. For am to collect medal for Naija hmmm mmm that one na long shot o
na shot still, whether long or short.

The rest, no consine me
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:42am On Apr 19, 2018
eterisan:
cane na chief, Àbí another type of cane de..... Please tell me about it

Hahaha na you know o.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by eterisan(m): 9:43am On Apr 19, 2018
safarigirl:
na shot still, whether long or short.

The rest, no consine me
that one dey sha. Finally finally we go reason later na.... Back to ghost mode

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:44am On Apr 19, 2018
mbjane:

Just watched the goal,if na Ronaldo score this goal we no go hear word
Na so. Especially from those Ronaldo fans.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:47am On Apr 19, 2018
eterisan:

2019 AFCON nko?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:11am On Apr 19, 2018
Lol all these ghost mode claims may just be newly created monikers after all

Curtisaxel7:
My people, sorry to derail the thread but I just have to say my mind.

I have noticed certain negative trends in here which, if left unchecked, may cause us some real problems.

The first of these is the singling out of certain monikers for needless general attacks. For instance, It shocks me then, when Forgiveness and Komekn are branded "enemies of the eagles, tribalist, "borough kings" e.t.c. such name-calling and hate speech should be condemned by everybody.

Also, the adoption of certain players as "candidates" by forumites is totally appalling. Why go to the extent of downplaying the attributes and potentials of a naija player just to promote another naija player?.

Lastly, what's up with Safarigirl?. Why did everybody run to her aid when it was clear she started the whole brouhaha? Why was Andrew444 banned and Safarigirl not banned? I thought we were supposed to have equal rights here? Why is Safarigirl seemingly above the law? Is there something they are not telling us?.

As for oga Icon4s, your role in that conflict was utterly disgraceful. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Once again I apologize for the derailment.

P.S: I have been an active member of this thread since last year (mostly on ghost mode though). So I know what I'm saying.

*crawls back to ghost mode*.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:23am On Apr 19, 2018
Congo will be so jealous hahahaha

safarigirl:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:25am On Apr 19, 2018
tbaba1234:
Musa's Assists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKeytrPLHRM

The first assist was classic. The second one was possible due to the awareness of the player that scored.

His goal bound shot was saved. That's a good one coming from Musa Ahmed.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 10:27am On Apr 19, 2018
Joebie:
Lol all these ghost mode claims may just be newly created monikers after all

This particular one you quoted is a newly created moniker.

I am beginning to get suspicious just that I don't have enough evidence to make conclusions.

We dey watch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 10:57am On Apr 19, 2018
Icon4s:

This particular one you quoted is a newly created moniker.

I am beginning to get suspicious just that I don't have enough evidence to make conclusions.

We dey watch
lol. Me know the person wey dey use that moniker to taunt you lol. It is so obvious

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gamaliel9: 11:39am On Apr 19, 2018
Las Palmas,Malaga and Leicester will be in action today.... tongue
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Martz101: 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
Icon4s:

Oga, before you crawl back into that your ghost mode let me talk to you.

If you really want to understand the dynamics of this thread deactivate your "ghost mode" and start making comments. That is when you will really understand why certain things are the way they are here.
We have on countless occasions cautioned peeps here against names calling. Virtually every one here has been a victim of one name calling or the other. Me inclusive.

On people having favorite players here it is only natural. And virtually every one here consciously or unconsciously has a player or a group of players they are always fronting or defending. There are some that will always love and defend players like: Iheanacho, Awaziem, Ebuehi, Aina, Uzoho, Iwobi. There is one that the only players he has been consistent with on this thread are Ajagun, Aluko, Raheem Lawal, Solanke, Kayode, Martins etc.
Another one the only players he rates are those born in England.

There are some of us that prefer old tested players while some others prefer young inexperienced players. Some don't even want to hear the word "experience"!

All these are all natural. And these differials in choices of players are the things that keep this thread going.
It is not a negative trend as you put it. It makes the debates even more interesting and intense. The only thing we have always preached about is to know when to back out when the argument is beginning to go over the roof. And we have always preached against insults and more still insulting people's parents.

You think we arrived at over 3300 pages by just coming here to read news and agree and go away?

On safarigirl, there is no one here who did not agree she started the fight. But what I am particular about is the way the other party handled it. He went against the rule by hitting her below the belt.
Safarigirl can worry, we know her very well and what she is capable of.
I was even the first person she had misunderstanding with on this thread. Do you know I also received a ban?!

We have admonished her on countless occasions of which she is even better of now(if you have been long on this thread you will agree), but we continued to cope with her. Take it or leave it she is a favorite of most here which is why she received the type of protection she got. We are not promoting insults in any way. We condemned her actions also.
This thread has moved to becoming a family.

Finally, I implore you to permanently crawl out from whereever you just crawled into and become an active member. Then you will better know how things go around here.

One love man.

Sir this is just the reason why Nigeria is in this bad state....a crime should be a crime no matter who the culprit is, going by your ruling I can say fulani herdsmen dey worry and should be over looked because they are used to invading, destroying and killing people in there farmland

With the way you guys are sounding this safari girl will feel she's untouchable and will get another victim banned with her insults and provocation, Andrew was so wrong for calling out her parents, I won't add dead because he never knew any of them were dead, but safari called out his generation too.

Finally you made mention of andrew hit safari below the belt, the question is does the below the belt rule affect some people and not all?, now i believe the saying "all animal are equal but some animal are more equal that others"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Martz101: 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
Truidstar:
your post is so on point. Before forget make rohr no forget CYRIEL (ABI NA CYRIL) DESSERS!!!!!!

The only thing point in that epistle is the full stop
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Martz101: 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
elyte89:

I support her on dis,stop mentioning her name pertaining to dt issue again,we av ironed it out already and rightly showed each party involved where dey faulted,so what else do we want

Abi safarigirl will u go on self exile for 1month to appease d 2 factional party grin grin grin

Bum licker

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) (3367) ... (16504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ihenzy(m), codemaniacs and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.