Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,938 members, 7,876,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (3587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12006925 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3584) (3585) (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) ... (16401) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Martz101: 10:57am On May 20, 2018
Luckyroro:
Sir, If you don't mind pls share your experience too. I would really love to picture it from your own perspective. As old as that World cup tournament is, the footages are still evergreen. It might not be in ultra HD but watching the clips will make you see something more unique than the recent ones. To me, another tournament close to that one in terms of followership was Korea/Japan 2002 (To me oh!). Unfortunately other editions haven't lived up to my expectations. They are just so ordinary and random. Pls don't forget to share like I earlier requested Sir. Thanks

For me i think france 98 was the best, very good football on display
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:57am On May 20, 2018
tbaba1234:
Iwobi and Kelechi are already in Nigeria
How u take know bro
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Martz101: 10:59am On May 20, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

If I was to pick the best World Cup, it would be France 98. It was action packed with lots of great games and star studded teams. From Raul, Hierro, Enrique, Alfonso, Zubizarreta, Campo of Spain, to Okocha, Oliseh, Finidi George, Oruma, Ikpeba, Taribo, Uche of Nigeria, Laudrup Brothers, Sand of Denmark, Baggio, Del Piero, Albertini, Vieri of Italy, Thuram, Zidane, Djorkaeff, Lizarazu, Dugarry, Deschamps, Desailly, Barthez of France, Klinsmann, Bierhoff, Jeremies of Germany, Seedorf, Kluivert, Edgar Davids, Bergkamp, Zenden, De Boer twins, Reizeiger, Hoijdonk, Cocu of Holland, Ronaldo, Carlos, Sampaio, Dunga, Bebeto, Leonardo, Denilson, Cafu, Rivaldo of Brazil, Davor Suker, Bilic, Boban of Croatia, Beckham, Scholes, Shearer, Owen of England, Batistuta, Ortega, Diego Simeone of Argentina and a host of other stars in the competition.

With cracking games like Nigeria vs Spain, Spanish demolition of Bulgaria 6-1, Nigeria vs Denmark another demolition course, Argentina vs England had the best first half in the competition 2-2 first half with the game getting ruined after Beckham kicked Diego Simeone and got sent off. Croatia vs France, Denmark vs Brazil, Brazil vs Holland one of the best star studded World Cup games, France vs Italy and lots of other great games, climaxing with the 3-0 demolition of Brazil by France in the final. A Brazilian team that had the best two players in the World, Ronaldo and Roberto Carlos.

To me, France 98 ranks the best when it comes to onfield display. Can't talk about followership and support.

i share the same view

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 11:04am On May 20, 2018
tbaba1234:

I had a super eagles poster in my bedroom. I tore it after the Denmark display.
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha. Your mentioning of posters took me back to my time growing up in Makurdi. My mum was a tailor. She used to send me on errand to Wurukum (it's far from our house and one would have to take a bus) to buy things like zip, buttons, thread and other tailoring what-not.

Before going to the shop to buy these things I would stop at a place where there used to sell football posters it was Atlanta 96era. I go look at Kanu on top Uche Okechukwu shoulder, Amokachi well toned body, Celestine dancing atilogu and the team in different poses with their medals around their neck and time will just disappear. It would be as if I was charmed. I will snap out. Run to the shop, buy the things and on my way go back to the poster place to be seduced some more. Finally get home and my mum will quarel me tire. Next time again I will do the same thing. Chai it was love.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:04am On May 20, 2018
Joebie:
Hahaha. Who is watching the DFB cup? See drama o. VAR don kill Bayern.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 11:05am On May 20, 2018
tbaba1234:

More dependable based on what? Where are your data points? Atleast wait for the other player to get some caps first.

As we speak Shehu has proven to be more dependable and more solid than Ebuehi.

A right back is first a defender before being a winger. Shehu has better defensive abilities than Ebuehi even though the former is better going forward.

We are up against teams that can mount pressure on our defense for full 90mins. Here, defensive ability advantage far outweighs offensive abilities.

I would pick Shehu's abilities over that of Ebuehi in the game against Croatia.

Shehu is still Rohr's first choice.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 11:06am On May 20, 2018
Martz101:

For me i think france 98 was the best, very good football on display
I will pick US 94 WC as the best and always a reference point just like 1984 Los Angeles Olympics games.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:06am On May 20, 2018
Joebie:
Hahaha. Who is watching the DFB cup? See drama o. VAR don kill Bayern.
Abeg yarn us. how did this occur?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 11:06am On May 20, 2018
tbaba1234:

Nowadays, i am far better.

I remember, i used to listen to all the radio/tv shows on the day before a match. From Larry ichiejiele (now Izamoje) on radio to paul bassey and co on tv..

By the time, it is 4.. I would have built so much expectation. The tension used to be so much.
We basically have the same football watching habit. I will be useless before the match and after the match whether we win or lose I will still be useless.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:09am On May 20, 2018
Joebie:
Sorry he is Ghanaian.
Good
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 11:11am On May 20, 2018
Icon4s:

A right back is first a defender before being a winger. Shehu has better defensive abilities than Ebuehi even though the former is better going forward.

We are up against teams that can mount pressure on our defense for full 90mins. Here, defensive ability advantage far outweighs offensive abilities.

I totally disagree.

Shehu was not defensively sound against Argentina and even against Poland. He gets caught out too often. In the African qualifiers, he was great but he has shown some vulnerabilities recently. I recently watched the Poland game again and Shehu was caught out too often for my liking.

Ebuehi is a more rounded defender and a natural Rb. This is based on what i have seen in his league form and in his games for Nigeria.

Shehu is first choice but i dare say, the Ebuehi is the better RB IMO.

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:11am On May 20, 2018
Icon4s:

true

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 11:12am On May 20, 2018
Icon4s:

Chief i think friendlies will do justice to that not only on Shehu and Ebuehi but other players.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 11:19am On May 20, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

If I was to pick the best World Cup, it would be France 98. It was action packed with lots of great games and star studded teams. From Raul, Hierro, Enrique, Alfonso, Zubizarreta, Campo of Spain, to Okocha, Oliseh, Finidi George, Oruma, Ikpeba, Taribo, Uche of Nigeria, Laudrup Brothers, Sand of Denmark, Baggio, Del Piero, Albertini, Vieri of Italy, Thuram, Zidane, Djorkaeff, Lizarazu, Dugarry, Deschamps, Desailly, Barthez of France, Klinsmann, Bierhoff, Jeremies of Germany, Seedorf, Kluivert, Edgar Davids, Bergkamp, Zenden, De Boer twins, Reizeiger, Hoijdonk, Cocu of Holland, Ronaldo, Carlos, Sampaio, Dunga, Bebeto, Leonardo, Denilson, Cafu, Rivaldo of Brazil, Davor Suker, Bilic, Boban of Croatia, Beckham, Scholes, Shearer, Owen of England, Batistuta, Ortega, Diego Simeone of Argentina and a host of other stars in the competition.

With cracking games like Nigeria vs Spain, Spanish demolition of Bulgaria 6-1, Nigeria vs Denmark another demolition course, Argentina vs England had the best first half in the competition 2-2 first half with the game getting ruined after Beckham kicked Diego Simeone and got sent off. Croatia vs France, Denmark vs Brazil, Brazil vs Holland one of the best star studded World Cup games, France vs Italy and lots of other great games, climaxing with the 3-0 demolition of Brazil by France in the final. A Brazilian team that had the best two players in the World, Ronaldo and Roberto Carlos.

To me, France 98 ranks the best when it comes to onfield display. Can't talk about followership and support.

over 70% of those players you mentioned there also featured at USA 94(excluding those French players because France didn't qualify) plus likes of Diego Maradona, Claudio Caniggia, Frank Rykaard, Ronald Koeman, Dennis Begkamp, Romario, Bebeto, Baressi, Klinsmann and the his Co German machines, Rodger Miller, Hristo Stoitchkov and so on.

USA 94 had more stars abeg. It remains the greatest.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Certitude(m): 11:20am On May 20, 2018
Icon4s:

I disagree on your choice of Shehu as a better defender. Shehu though is Rohr first choice but I don't see it persisting.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 11:23am On May 20, 2018
tbaba1234:

I totally disagree.

Shehu was not defensively sound against Argentina and even against Poland. He gets caught out too often. In the African qualifiers, he was great but he has shown some vulnerabilities recently. I recently watched the Poland game again and Shehu was caught out too often for my liking.

Ebuehi is a more rounded defender and a natural Rb. This is based on what i have seen in his league form and in his games for Nigeria.

Shehu is first choice but i dare say, the Ebuehi is the better RB IMO.

I can see that Ebuehi had a good game against Serbia. In the only game he has ever played for 90mins.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 11:26am On May 20, 2018
Certitude:

I disagree on your choice of Shehu as a better defender. Shehu though is Rohr first choice but I don't see it persisting.

No player's position will be persistent. A younger or even older player may take over.

But as we speak Shehu is ahead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 11:31am On May 20, 2018
Icon4s:

I can see that Ebuehi had a good game against Serbia. In the only game he has ever played for 90mins.

Yes, but he only showed weaknesses in second half and has been injured since. He was obviously carrying an injury in the match because he was injured a few days earlier. Every other time, he came on, he improved the position.

His technical ability is also better than Shehu. Shehu was one of the best players during the qualifiers but for some reason, he is showing weaknesses consistently.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 11:33am On May 20, 2018
Icon4s:

Also, i have seen enough of Ebuehi to know that he is not easy to get past.

His recovery is much better because of his pace. So he can be caught out and recover quickly.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Luckyroro(m): 11:34am On May 20, 2018
tbaba1234:

When the match was on, i could not eat because of tension.. When it finished, i was too excited to eat.

No dinner that day.
Now my point has been made. In the past we used to go to bed without eating if Nigeria lost. I can't try it now.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 11:35am On May 20, 2018
Icon4s:

Personally, that was the very World Cup!

To me maybe because of Nigeria's participation. There is something differently special about that WC.

Right from the quality and standard of player to the quality of the venues and also the timing. Venues for USA 94 set the stage for modern WC stadium designs. Most games were played between 9 and 12pm GMT, which is the prime time of TV viewership across Europe and Africa. That will also co-incide with Afternoon to Early evening in North and South America and Early the next morning in Far East Asia. So you got the whole world watching at very convenient times.

People stayed glued to their TV sets to see their Super Stars and heroes as the tournament was best attended by a host of Super stars! I don't think I have seen such quality of players packed in one tournament ever since.It also marked the end of an era of big name footballers of the 1980s. All top footballing nations except England and France were present. The standards of participating teams were so high. I still feel if we had presented the quality of our Super Eagles then in this recent WC we would at least get to the semis.

The 1994 WC was the very WC.

As a child I never liked watching football. I recall that NTA used to show football on Saturdays. I never was quite interested. Na USA Champions (wrestling with people like Mike O'hayes, the Mangoes, Kamala the Ugandan Giant, Sergeant slaughter, Roddy Piper Andrew the Giant, Mighty Igor, Jimmy Superfly before it became WWF) na im dey interest me.

Only thing that struck me then in football and was a wonder to my childish mind was how footballers could give long passes and locate the others on the pitch. The thing was a mystery to me.

My interest began to pick up during the miracle of Daman. Then I remembered watching our Afcon qualifying against Angola in 1989 in which Okwaraji slumped and we later heard he died. I still remember say na for dem Ogbonna house I watch that match.

Then my interest died again. Wrestling with all them Hulk Hogan, Warrior, Undertaker, Briefcase etc continued to hold me spellbound.

Japan 93 I picked up again. Then Tunisia 94 I started following the SE as a matter of passion. I watched only the final for one black and white TV and it wasn't clear. I no send. USA 94 I didn't watch any of the matches cos we had moved out of the Airforce Base and there was no power supply where we were. But I was following proceedings. After that tournament I became so intensely passionate about football ehn, my appetite was huge(but I didn't like our local league and still don't). I started watching the premiership then sponsored by Rothmans of Pall mall. Overmars, Bergkamp, Seaman were in Arsenal, Andy Cole, Paul Scholes, Peter Schiemechel were in Man U, Paul Ince and Robbie Fowler were in Liverpool, Andre Flo and Vialli were in Chelsea, zola was in Aston villa and Ginola was in Tottenham.

By France 98 I was already so deep and I watched almost all the matches, often going far away from home to watch matches so that in school one will not be left out of the gist. I will never forget Bergkamp's divine control bringing the ball down from a De Boers' long pass, turning the on rushing Ayala aside and twisting the ball over the head of a hapless Roa who stood transfixed. It was in extra time. Holland won 1-0.and then Kluivert's killer header to equalise against Brazil.

Korea/Japan wasn't that sweet sha but I still enjoyed it. It was from 2005 that my fervour for football began to wane gradually.

I al

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by asha80(m): 11:38am On May 20, 2018
Mujtahida:

As a child I never liked watching football. I recall that NTA used to show football on Saturdays. I never was quite interested. Na USA Champions (wrestling with people like Mike O'hayes, the Mangoes, Kamala the Ugandan Giant, Sergeant slaughter, Roddy Piper Andrew the Giant, Mighty Igor, Jimmy Superfly before it became WWF) na im dey interest me.

Only thing that struck me then in football and was a wonder to my childish mind was how footballers could give long passes and locate the others on the pitch. The thing was a mystery to me.

My interest began to pick up during the miracle of Daman. Then I remembered watching our Afcon qualifying against Angola in 1989 in which Okwaraji slumped and we later heard he died. I still remember say na for dem Ogbonna house I watch that match.

Then my interest died again. Wrestling with all them Hulk Hogan, Warrior, Undertaker, Briefcase etc continued to hold me spellbound.

Japan 93 I picked up again. Then Tunisia 94 I started following the SE as a matter of passion. I watched only the final for one black and white TV and it wasn't clear. I no send. USA 94 I didn't watch any of the matches cos we had moved out of the Airforce Base and there was no power supply where we were. But I was following proceedings. After that tournament I became so intensely passionate about football ehn, my appetite was huge(but I didn't like our local league and still don't). I started watching the premiership then sponsored by Rothmans of Pall mall. Overmars, Bergkamp, Seaman were in Arsenal, Andy Cole, Paul Scholes, Peter Schiemechel were in Man U, Paul Ince and Robbie Fowler were in Liverpool, Andre Flo and Vialli were in Chelsea, zola was in Aston villa and Ginola was in Tottenham.

By France 98 I was already so deep and I watched almost all the matches, often going far away from home to watch matches so that in school one will not be left out of the gist. I will never forget Bergkamp's divine control bringing the ball down from a De Boers' long pass, turning the on rushing Ayala aside and twisting the ball over the head of a hapless Roa who stood transfixed. It was in extra time. Holland won 1-0.and then Kluivert's killer header to equalise against Brazil.

Korea/Japan wasn't that sweet sha but I still enjoyed it. It was from 2005 that my fervour for football began to wane gradually.

I al
it ended 2-1
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gamaliel9: 11:39am On May 20, 2018
Salvatore `Toto` Schillaci.....from prison to world cup...six goals ...after the world cup...The End.

My most exciting world cup remains 1994 because of wonderful football played by un unbelievable assemblage NATURALLY ENDOWED TEAMS AND PLAYERS

Maradona...Armando....there is something that makes him different from Messi.....mentality and off the field social behaviour....Messi can never top him...even if he wins a world cup...there is that ting of madness in Diego,something that attracts you about his person...an exciting streak in him...it is not in messi who is about goals and dribble

This is why Mohammed Ali is the greatest sports person ever..not only in boxing...He had a ting of madness...off the field socio-polico disposition that attracts everyone including the US army..hehe

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 11:40am On May 20, 2018
Fellow Eagalians, any football matches today?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 11:42am On May 20, 2018
Many of our players are already in the country.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 11:43am On May 20, 2018
Bolowolowo:
Fellow Eagalians, any football matches today?

Simon Moses is playing today.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 11:46am On May 20, 2018
tbaba1234:

USA 94 was a novel experience. Nigeria had never been at such a stage. Watching football in Nigeria in the early 90s is totally different from today. Very few people were on cable so almost everyone was watching the match. A goal by Nigeria was accompanied by thunderous screams. It was crazy. You could tell when Nigeria scored or missed a close chance even when you were not watching the match..

For me, there was also a lot of education. I remember being fascinated by the Bulgarian names all ending in V. Yordan Letchkov was one of my favorite Bulgarian... Bald headed baller.. Scored a great headed goal against Germany in the quarters to knock them out.

This was also the WC of great number 10s. Hristo Stoichkov (Bulgaria), Gheorghe HAGI (Romania), Roberto Baggio(Italy), VALDERRAMA (Columbia), Lothar Matheaus (Germany), BERGKAMP (Holland), Martin DAHLIN (he was a striker though not a typical number 10) (Sweden), .. Maradona was disgraced out so i won't count him.

Sad to see that the number 10 role has died out..

Things had changed a lot by 2002.

Leave my Diego for me ooo. Just last week I watched BBC's 50 world cup most memorable moments. They listed that crazy wild eyed goal celebration by Maradona. He's such a crazy man. Love him, love him wella (I used to have a Diego Maradona Jersey as a child. It was red with thin black lines. I wear am till the thing tear tear. Then I didn't know him ooo as per his football prowess but I just knew he was a popular footballer and anytime I wore that shirt it was like I was Maradona )

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by asha80(m): 11:47am On May 20, 2018
tbaba1234:
Many of our players are already in the country.

maybe we should think about this congo friendly and just maybe cancel it https://abcnews.go.com/International/ebola-cases-confirmed-large-city-congo-raising-risk/story?id=55286858
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 11:47am On May 20, 2018
Mujtahida:

I al

Good memories bro. I enjoy the fact that you still remember those the names of those wrestlers.

I was like you too. I didn't like football. I only loved wrestling. I only started following football with our 1985 youth teams and had became addicted by 1987 participation at the U17 and U21 WCs. Something left me after France 98. I still followed football but the passion had died compared to pre-98 WC.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 11:48am On May 20, 2018
gamaliel9:
Salvatore `Toto` Schillaci.....from prison to world cup...six goals ...after the world cup...The End.

My most exciting world cup remains 1994 because of wonderful football played by un unbelievable assemblage NATURALLY ENDOWED TEAMS AND PLAYERS

Maradona...Armando....there is something that makes him different from Messi.....mentality and off the field social behaviour....Messi can never top him...even if he wins a world cup...there is that ting of madness in Diego,something that attracts you about his person...an exciting streak in him...it is not in messi who is about goals and dribble

This is why Mohammed Ali is the greatest sports person ever..not only in boxing...He had a ting of madness...off the field socio-polico disposition that attracts everyone including the US army..hehe

It wasn't Schillachi that went from prison to attain heroic status. On the contrary it was Paulo Rossi in Espana 82. Schillachi was the top scorer playing for Juve in the 1989/90 season in Seria A. He went on to be top scorer at Italia 90.

On maradona/Messi you have expressed it so well.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Luckyroro(m): 11:51am On May 20, 2018
Mujtahida:

You initiated him into the unspeakable mysteries of the beautiful game. I can't really pin point it but I like the joy and lavishness with which the oldies played. The field seemed more spacious. Players could drive from the defence with flair. While those days cannot come back let us enjoy the memories of days gone by

Luckyroro seems to have made today history and recollection Sunday. Season has ended. Let's talk about our own personal stories and experiences of this beautiful game
Yes oh. With this I put a final Full stop to our recollection Sunday. I'm really glad you all made it interesting. Trust me, a lot of us learnt a lot from it. About the just concluded season, some of our players are in town. Iheanacho was spotted in Owerri airport some days back.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 11:56am On May 20, 2018
Icon4s:

Good memories bro. I enjoy the fact that you still remember those the names of those wrestlers.

I was like you too. I didn't like football. I only loved wrestling. I only started following football with our 1985 youth teams and had became addicted by 1987 participation at the U17 and U21 WCs. Something left me after France 98. I still followed football but the passion had died compared to pre-98 WC.
I remember those wrestlers ooo. It was my passion na. Every Saturday I must watch wrestling. After watching we'd go out and try each other out.

I remember Canada 87 too. No specific player although now I know those who played in it but then it was just the event I remembered.

The passion dying:Maybe it has to do with age cos when I was a mad fan those players were like men to me. I looked up to them. But now I am older than the players I watch.

The thing will just happen and one cannot explain it. I thought I was the only one who experienced such a thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3584) (3585) (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) ... (16401) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: elyte89, Odunayaw(m), Toylove, Sugarboyy(m), Lawag3, Starboytwo(m), kentebemoney, Kingjite1, Mujtahida and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.