Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,855 members, 7,893,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 08:21 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12099284 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (16444) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
BascoVanVeli:

Azubuike has finesse in his game, he even dribbles too much sometimes.
ok but not better than Ndidi.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
BascoVanVeli:

What has any young player done lately? Is it Rashford that is setting the world on fire, Isaac has done more in 3 games than he has all season. He already has a man of the match award and he destroyed one of the best CB's in the league in like 5 minutes, what else would u like to see before u believe?

Before I believe? Who says I don't believe?? Like I previously, I am big fan of Isaac Success and totally believe in his potential. I actually rated him higher than Kelechi in the U-17 team. However, I was just keeping real. Isaac simply hasn't played enough this season to be included on that list. It's the same thing I said when Yaya Toure was nominated for the African Player of the year. No one doubts Toure's ability but, still, he hasn't played enough games this season to be included on the APOY list.

O pari
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Same thing can be said for you too.... You're just blatantly defending him in the face of obvious gaffe and blunders on his part. Blunders that you refuse to see or read in the media. smiley

No one can stop u from seeing things the way u wanna see things. smiley

Boss answer the questions i have asked u, u are answering what i wrote to someone else answer wat i wrote to u.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
Kog45:
CC:thegoodjoe
Icon4
. Supernerd
. basconvanveli
. tbaba
goldfish
. Joseph1013
pls I had an argument with a friend on why Kanu Nwankwo was one of d best striker to have come out of Nigeria that w always be on my S/E xi but my friend disagreed that cannot w never make his S/E xi,citing his reasons like 87 appearances wit 12 goal,5 Afcon,3 W/C without a goal.

He said i should do my research and i did thorough research on d past and present S/E attacking players with Rasheed Yekini 58 app/37 goals,Segun Odegbami 46 app/23goals,Yakubu Aiyegbeni 57/21 goals,Obafemi Martins 41 app/18,Samson siasia 51 app/16 goals,Aghaowa 32 app/14 goals,Daniel Amokachie 44 app/13 goals,Ahmed Musa 60 app/11 goals,Osase Odewengie app 63/10 goals,Amuneke 27 app/9 goals,Victor Moses 27 app/9 goals,Emenike 37 app/9 goals,Victor Ikpeba 31 app/7 goals,Ideye 27 app/6 goals,Finidi 62 app/6 goals,Agali 12 app/5 goals,Babaginda 36 app/5 goals.

After this,i told him Kanu has more assists than any Nigeria player which he disagreed,citing Amokachie, Siasia and Finidi as d best in assists in super eagle history.

I told him look this guy won Africa footballer of d year twice,he said Ikpeba won it also,is Ikpeba rated than Okocha or Amokachie when w talk of super eagles.

Pls house what really make Kanu so special that he was so valuable to super eagle during his playing career coz i respect his talent than any other Nigeria striker.

There are things stats can not explain. Stats can not explain the delicate touch if Kanu Nwankwo and how he commands the ball to obey him during play. Stats can not explain Kanu dropping deep and motivating his team.

Or the way Kanu turned games around with his brilliant talent. Somethings needs watching to understand.

Watch some of Kanu's highlights on YouTube and you will see that such talents are hard to find.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
Icon79:

Before I believe? Who says I don't believe?? Like I previously, I am big fan of Isaac Success and totally believe in his potential. I actually rated him higher than Kelechi in the U-17 team. However, I was just keeping real. Isaac simply hasn't played enough this season to be included on that list. It's the same thing I said when Yaya Toure was nominated for the African Player of the year. No one doubts Toure's ability but, still, he hasn't played enough games this season to be included on the APOY list.

O pari

Ok who do u think deserves to take his place and what have they done?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
Kog45:
ok but not better than Ndidi.

Really I like both of them but i would give Ndidi the edge based on the waves he has been making lately.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
Oga Elder Kog45.... I no even see Thompson Usiyen for ya list... sad He had 15goals in 24games for the then Green Eagles... Guy was a super striker back then.

On the issue of Kanu...... Make the big ogas chook mouth first before I talk. **takes backseat..... Places bag on it to reserve it and returns to labs**

Kog45:
Icon4
. Supernerd
. basconvanveli
. tbaba
goldfish
pls I had an argument with a friend on why Kanu Nwankwo was one of d best striker to have come out of Nigeria that w always be on my S/E xi but my friend disagreed that cannot w never make his S/E xi,citing his reasons like 87 appearances wit 12 goal,5 Afcon,3 W/C without a goal.

He said i should do my research and i did thorough research on d past and present S/E attacking players with Rasheed Yekini 58 app/37 goals,Segun Odegbami 46 app/23goals,Yakubu Aiyegbeni 57/21 goals,Obafemi Martins 41 app/18,Samson siasia 51 app/16 goals,Aghaowa 32 app/14 goals,Daniel Amokachie 44 app/13 goals,Ahmed Musa 60 app/11 goals,Osase Odewengie app 63/10 goals,Amuneke 27 app/9 goals,Victor Moses 27 app/9 goals,Emenike 37 app/9 goals,Victor Ikpeba 31 app/7 goals,Ideye 27 app/6 goals,Finidi 62 app/6 goals,Agali 12 app/5 goals,Babaginda 36 app/5 goals.

After this,i told him Kanu has more assists than any Nigeria player which he disagreed,citing Amokachie, Siasia and Finidi as d best in assists in super eagle history.

I told him look this guy won Africa footballer of d year twice,he said Ikpeba won it also,is Ikpeba rated than Okocha or Amokachie when w talk of super eagles.

Pls house what really make Kanu so special that he was so valuable to super eagle during his playing career coz i respect his talent than any other Nigeria striker.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
I'm done with the issue as u have no solid answer as to why Dalung joined pinnick in squandering 42million on a chartered flight when they both know the NFF are "managing funds" *in pinnick's voice*

And also to why Dalung, defender and voice of the dejected falcons, didn't bother checking on them in cameroun for a brief meeting or a "hi" after their la decima feat. He quickly ran back to catch up with his chartered flight with pinnick.
**this was the testimony of the players themselves**

Stop defending incompetence and double-faced nonsense abeg. I'm done here.

BascoVanVeli:

Boss answer the questions i have asked u, u are answering what i wrote to someone else answer wat i wrote to u.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

There are things stats can not explain. Stats can not explain the delicate touch if Kanu Nwankwo and how he commands the ball to obey him during play. Stats can not explain Kanu dropping deep and motivating his team.

Or the way Kanu turned games around with his brilliant talent. Somethings needs watching to understand.

Watch some of Kanu's highlights on YouTube and you will see that such talents are hard to find.
Noted

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Oga Elder Kog45.... I no even see Thompson Usiyen for ya list... sad He had 15goals in 24games for the then Green Eagles... Guy was a super striker back then.

On the issue of Kanu...... Make the big ogas chook mouth first before I talk. **takes backseat..... Places bag on it to reserve it and returns to labs**

Yes Usiyen Nigeria best striker with goal ratio.Am waiting for your input.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
tbaba1234:

He would have done a better job plus, he could have replaced Usman Muhammad as well. He does it every week at club level and in the Europa cup. He has the highest number of successful interceptions and tackles in the Europa cup this season.

Plus he could have played CB instead of sincere seth.

The last olympics had no benefit for the super eagles because we used players that were not yet at the level to play for the senior team.
team chemistry is important. I don't think he could have done a better job than Azubuike as at then, maybe he could have replaced Usman but playing him as a CB was a no go area, he may be versatile but it is not his best position and he might not have gelled well with Azubyuike if he replaced Usman. all in all I don't think it was a horrible decision by Siasia at all
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
Kog45:
If I get u right with Mikel in d starting line up,player like Ndidi w find it difficult as DM coz of Mikel defensive inabilities.

Pls i w want u to explain more on what u mean by Mikel defensive inabilities.

during the Olympics, Mikel played more as a second striker, hardly falling back to defend, the stats are there if you need then, so in such a case you need at least one combative midfielder not necessarily two midfielders who create from the back, Azubuike is such a player and Ndidi isn't really such and neither is Usman so the presence of Azubuike was vital. back to what you asked if Ndidi was there it would have forced Mikel to come back and join the defence a lot more than he did then thus depriving Sadiq Umar of any meaningful partnership up top and we all know how good Sadiq was against Germany when he had to play up top alone because of the absence of Azubuike. still confused?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
Kog45:
Noted
plus the penalties he won for us then

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
Mickael2:

team chemistry is important. I don't think he could have done a better job than Azubuike as at then, maybe he could have replaced Usman but playing him as a CB was a no go area, he may be versatile but it is not his best position and he might not have gelled well with Azubyuike if he replaced Usman. all in all I don't think it was a horrible decision by Siasia at all

Which team chemistry? If we were looking for team chemistry then Awoniyi and others who were with the team for a long time should have been taken along.

If not for the new additions like Sadiq Umar, Mikel, Shehu Abdullahi and Ekong,

The team would have been disgraced.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
tbaba1234:

Which team chemistry? If we were looking for team chemistry then Awoniyi and others who were with the team for a long time should have been taken along.

If not for the new additions like Sadiq Umar, Mikel, Shehu Abdullahi and Ekong,

The team would have been disgraced.

didn't you notice how poor Sadiq was? lack of team chemistry, the team played to Mikel's strength so he as the chemistry teacher there. anyways, you need more chemistry your midfield than in any other part of your team. I am.glad he left Ndidi behind if not Ndidi's career might have stagnated dramatically
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
tbaba1234:
Congratulations to Ndidi. Its not small feat what he have achieved within the last 2 years.

I also see Leon Bailey made the list. He's just 20, definitely another one to watch. Its refreshing seeing young guys doing so well.
Then Virjil Van Dijk of Southampton, who for me is top 3 centre back in England with Koseilny and Toby Alderweit.
Nice seeing Ndidi in such company.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
Mickael2:

didn't you notice how poor Sadiq was? lack of team chemistry, the team played to Mikel's strength so he as the chemistry teacher there. anyways, you need more chemistry your midfield than in any other part of your team. I am.glad he left Ndidi behind if not Ndidi's career might have stagnated dramatically

Sadiq was not poor, not in the least.. He scored a fair number of goals. He had one bad game but was not poor.

If Sadiq was poor, what will you say of Awoniyi and Ajayi who could not score for months?

Most of the new players in the team were regulars ... Ndidi would have improved Siasia's team. End of...

What was Sincere Seth doing at CB? Ekong had to work overtime to save us.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
tbaba1234:

Sadiq was not poor, not in the least.. He scored a fair number of goals. He had one bad game but was not poor.

If Sadiq was poor, what will you say of Awoniyi and Ajayi who could not score for months?

Most of the new players in the team were regulars ... Ndidi would have improved Siasia's team. End of...

What was Sincere Seth doing at CB? Ekong had to work overtime to save us.

if you think that Sincere Seth was poor but Sadiq wasn't poor then that's double standards. Seth was ok, more than okay, but Ekong was better than him, that's just that. Sadiq was puss poor in the third place match and the semi-final, that's two important games, don't let the goals fool you. Ndidi might have improved our Olympic team but it might have affected his development at his club, that's my point
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2016
Kog45:
Icon4
. Supernerd
. basconvanveli
. tbaba
goldfish
. Joseph1013

For me Kanu is the best player we have produced. The guy is simply phenomenonial.
Sometimes stats don't tell the full story. For example, stats won't tell you how made the assist before the assist. Stats won't tell you who initiated a move which later snow balled into a goal.

Kanu brings certain skill and composure through which the game flows.
His technical level is out of this world.
Players like Kanu, Berbatov, Pirlo, maybe Totti and lately Ozil are what I would call the endangered specie. Its unfortunate that football managers these days train players as athletes first before footballers. The focus on training these days is on speed, strength, shot. Skill, finness is an after thought, almost like an anormally these days.
Players who play with grace and panache are getting kicked out of the game.

Looking at stats won't tell you how good Kanu is. Watching him play would give any genuine football fan an instant orga$m.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
I'm done with the issue as u have no solid answer as to why Dalung joined pinnick in squandering 42million on a chartered flight when they both know the NFF are "managing funds" *in pinnick's voice*

And also to why Dalung, defender and voice of the dejected falcons, didn't bother checking on them in cameroun for a brief meeting or a "hi" after their la decima feat. He quickly ran back to catch up with his chartered flight with pinnick.
**this was the testimony of the players themselves**

Stop defending incompetence and double-faced nonsense abeg. I'm done here.

I already gave u an answer, the minister does not plan his flights, he is a minister for crying out loud. Where did u get the news that the minister never met the girls i would like u to post it or point me to it. Stop passing on fake news thats not cool.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
Mercy Akide - "I am sorry, My kids are Americans, with the situation going on if something does not change my kids will never play for Nigeria."

Can anyone blame her? Look at the falcons.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
tbaba1234:
Mercy Akide - "I am sorry, My kids are Americans, with the situation going on if something does not change my kids will never play for Nigeria."

Can anyone blame her? Look at the falcons.
things will change when Pinnick and Dalung get out.

NFF most times is useless, and sometimes the Sports Ministry is useless, but this has to be the first time both the NFF and Ministry of Sports have collaborated in the art of uselessness.

Say what you want, but if GEJ was still President, someone would have paid those girls by now. Buhari is just a useless eediot who doesn't even value women to begin with, so, how will he wade into such a tussle? I bet he doesn't even know what is going on

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
safarigirl:

NFF most times is useless, and sometimes the Sports Ministry is useless, but this has to be the first time both the NFF and Ministry of Sports have collaborated in the art of uselessness.

Say what you want, but if GEJ was still President, someone would have paid those girls by now. Buhari is just a useless eediot who doesn't even value women to begin with, so, how will he wade into such a tussle? I bet he doesn't even know what is going on

Ok ok, let's not bring in politics here. This GEJ and Buhari ish is just going to lead us down the dark path again
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
Mickael2:

during the Olympics, Mikel played more as a second striker, hardly falling back to defend, the stats are there I'd you need it so in such a case you need at least one combative midfielder not necessarily two midfielders who creates from the back, Azubuike is such a player and Ndidi isn't really such and neither is Usman so the presence of Azubuike was vital. back to what you asked if Ndidi was there it would have forced Mikel to come back and join the defence a lot more than he did then thus depriving Sadiq Umar of any meaningful partnership up top and we all know how good Sadiq was against Germany when he had to play up top alone because of the absence of Azubuike. still confused?
Good analysis and well explained
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
Africanfootball.com is your source. I knew u'll start asking for "proof". Go read up the news archives on the falcons issues on africanfootball and many other sites. It's no false news.

In the name of defending dalung you call this false news. Abeg.. E don do.. I'm done. *Smh*

As for your answer, sorry... Not cogent enough. That flight was chartered. And millions was readily put together and spent. So much for the cash-strapped NFF and the minister's words on the Govt not being ready to welcome "champions" as they weren't expecting victory. *smh*

I've had enough of this Dalung/NFF issue. *back to the other side of the coin... The side that truly matters... Our players*

BascoVanVeli:

I already gave u an answer, the minister does not plan his flights, he is a minister for crying out loud. Where did u get the news that the minister never met the girls i would like u to post it or point me to it. Stop passing on fake news thats not cool.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
goldfish80:

For me Kanu is the best player we have produced. The guy is simply phenomenonial.
Sometimes stats don't tell the full story. For example, stats won't tell you how made the assist before the assist. Stats won't tell you who initiated a move which later snow balled into a goal.

Kanu brings certain skill and composure through which the game flows.
His technical level is out of this world.
Players like Kanu, Berbatov, Pirlo, maybe Totti and lately Ozil are what I would call the endangered specie. Its unfortunate that football managers these days train players as athletes first before footballers. The focus on training these days is on speed, strength, shot. Skill, finness is an after thought, almost like an anormally these days.
Players who play with grace and panache are getting kicked out of the game.

Looking at stats won't tell you how good Kanu is. Watching him play would give any genuine football fan an instant orga$m.
Noted
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 8:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
Mickael2:

Ok ok, let's not bring in politics here. This GEJ and Buhari ish is just going to lead us down the dark path again
even in football there exists a lot of politics, so we can't remove politics when discussing football

Anyway, no one can dispute my statement. We've seen this NFF vs Players thing play out lots of times in previous administrations and we all know how things were settled
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
safarigirl:

There are retired Nigerian Players and coaches who are still owed till this day. Let us not pretend that it was glorious in the past.

And please, What made GEJ better? Did we not have bonus crisis during the Nations Cup and the world cup? Between 2011 and 2014, Oil sold for about $100, what is the state of our sports infrastructure?

It is better to leave politics off this discussion.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
safarigirl:

As much as I do not like GEJ in anyway, I agree with you on this. If GEJ was in power, what happened to this Falcon ladies and Amunike's World Conquering U17 team would not happen.

These ladies conquered Africa and waved the National team flag at a very high level.

Reward the Falcons and Amunike's U17 Victorious team.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
tbaba1234:

There are retired Nigerian Players and coaches who are still owed till this day. Let us not pretend that it was glorious in the past.

And please, What made GEJ better? Did we not have bonus crisis during the Nations Cup and the world cup? Between 2011 and 2014, Oil sold for about $100, what is the state of our sports infrastructure?

We are talking of successful teams and officials. I never heard such under GEJ. Awoniyi and co's lives changed after winning. Until now, nothing for Amunike's team. Tell me this would happen under GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
tbaba1234:

At least they had the President's ear and considering the raucous being made currently, GEJ would have answered them.

I don't even like the GEJ, I'm sure you think I do, I don't care for either of the two fools, and I told anyone who cared to listen that Buhari would win, but I refuse to just act like it's the same thing because there is a clear difference. GEJ's government intervened lots of times in the crisis and even paid the bonuses countless times, enough proof is abailable to support that, but this government is useless and lackadaisical.

I repeat, there is no football without politics, when you start viewing things from the point of the average man in Nigeria, you will understand.

And what does oil price have to do with anything? Did a fall in oil prices reduce the salary of the National Assembly or stop Bubu from creating useless committees?

Tbaba, you no go understand, so no need

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

We are talking of successful teams and officials. I never heard such under GEJ. Awoniyi and co's lives changed after winning. Until now, nothing for Amunike's team. Tell me this would happen under GEJ.
azzin. When we won the AFCON in 2013, did GEJ not give the players National honours and even gave them land in choice parts of Abuja?

If one of those players are in a financial constraint today, a land in Maitama or so will get you a hefty sum running into tens of millions.

The U17 set of Kelechi and xo also got heavy support. When Keshi and the NFF had issues, GEJ and Abdullahi waded in and secured Keshi's job.

Imagine the useless, incompetent NFF threatening to ban players and coaches for daring to fight for their just due, Imagine! Can such rubbish happen under GEJ?

Those girls would have at least gotten $10,000 each and a nice plot of land in some highbrow area if they brought a RECORD 10th AWCON trophy to Nigeria, yet Buhari can't even host them for an hour...okay forget Bihari, can't Aisha herself host them in Aso Rock as a woman?

Haba! These people in power have ridiculed our sports too much. Kuku no kill yourself for Nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (16444) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: gatecrash123, Christology(m), lelion and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.