Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,340 members, 7,881,252 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:16 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (4326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12031894 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4323) (4324) (4325) (4326) (4327) (4328) (4329) ... (16410) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 9:30am On Jun 27, 2018
Loogan:

When you want to defend a cross one of the basics is for your arms not to be lifted, the head is what is needed, rojos arms were so high, he nodded the ball and it hits his arm, how can you say that is not a penalty? This is not ball to hand, he attempted a header he didn’t get the hit and it took a deflection of his hand.
If the rules cannot be applied to other wc matches like the Iran potugal match, you cannot justify them enough.
The kick on nacho head in the box was without doubt a penalty
Sir,pure penalty, no need to argue it.

On Iheanacho penalty call.I think Iheanacho was unprofessional cos just fallen down straight the moment he got that kick would have been a penalty, check the way Balogun went down and penalty was awarded.

Honestly a good match,hope they will learn from this and move on

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:34am On Jun 27, 2018
ykalhaji:
I know I said I was done, but you guys saying Victor Moses was bad or had attitude problems. If it wasn't for Vic Moses Di Maria would have scored 4 goals. If it wasn't for his timely tackles, interceptions, stoppers and positioning we for don over here am. If we had won that game or drawn he would have been the man of the match.

Etebo was good in tackling, holding and roaming, but his attack making decision skill set cost us the game. He needs to develop that.

To the GoodJoe. That is the reason Mikel kept coming up front.

Etebo, Mikel and Ndidi should never play together again.

All Etebo did, Ndidi would have done with Mikel and /or Ogu's protection at the back while passing quickly to either Vic Mo or Musa or Iheanacho who actually have experience and composure to attack, something we know Etebo needs time developing.

As soon as Argentina changed tactics from 4-4-2 to 3-4-3, Rohr should have responded by bringing in a midfielder. Onazi for Ahmed Musa and later Joel Obi for Etebo.

Two midfielders to control the midfield. At 85 minutes, we can use 2 minutes to make the first change and another 3 minutes for the second change. That is 5 minutes already. But Rohr refused to react.

I hope he has learnt his lessons before he continues as our coach.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:36am On Jun 27, 2018
[quote author=junnyjake post=68857643][/quote]

Martins my man.

Rohr believes in loyalty than talent. Na wa ooooooo.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 9:48am On Jun 27, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

Rojo did not intentionally nod the ball to his hand. No way it is a penalty. We had the same scenario with Ebuehi in the Iceland game where he accidentally flicked the ball to his arm. No way a penalty. The referee got it right.

The ball hit Rojo's arm from his own header. That's a clear pen everyday of the week. Rojo was clumsy to have made such an error. I've seen such decisions given by Howard Webb and even at the last European championship. If Ekong or Balogun made same error do you think they would have been spared?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:50am On Jun 27, 2018
Sainty92:
I have slept over the rush of emotions yesterday and I feel much better today to talk about this team. I think they fought gallantly. The plot was lost after our first game against Croatia. I think this team should not be disbanded except for the normal change of aged players or those who really have no business being in the team. Players like Ighalo, Echiejile, Joel, Akpeyi, and sad to say our captain Mikel might have come to the end of d road for their international career. But I pray and hope Mikel stays and lead us to Afcon 2019 and probably the next worldcup in Qatar(Yes, I have seen players do it at 40. why can't Mikel at 35?)albeit as a bit part player with experience. But it seems 2019 afcon will be his swansong if not now. The team is youthful and would blossom more together if kept. I think Rohr should not be sacked. He can lead us to afcon 2019 glory. Ekong can be a potential captain in case Mikel decides to hang his boots now(I hope not). With injection of new youngsters to compliment the ones already on ground, we would come back stronger. Our best positive from this worldcup is the experience gained by the youngsters, Uzoho, Ekong, Etebo,Ndidi,Kelechi and Ebuehi whom we finally capped. If u add Nwakali, Olaoluwa Aina, Dessers, Lookman Ademola(I have a feeling he will opt out for Nigeria), Tosin kehinde, Maduka Okoye, Tammy Abraham(probably to replace Ighalo), Philip biling of Huddersfield, etc, we will take the world by storm come 2022.
On a personal note, I will like to thank those who kept this thread going from d onset. You are all too numerous to mention and I would feel partial if I leave out any name cos I can't mention all. So it is better not to mention at all. But u know yourselves. You guys rock. We have always been like one big family and I hope we all survive the hassles of the world to be alive and come back to cheer our team to greater heights come 2022 and afcon 2019.
Will be a bit part analyst from now till November wen afcon qualifiers resumes, but it will be highly unjust of me to just take a break without apologising to those I have annoyed with my choice of words unknowingly and knowingly. safarigirl our queen mother here is one person I wanna apologise to for our fracas some months back. I believe she knows our exchange of words was due to d heat of the moment. Football can bring tension and emotions sometimes especially when it is for your beloved country. Am sorry dear. We will come back to do more in November (winks).
God bless you all who made this forum thick from our journey throughout the qualifiers. It was worthwhile. I hope we are back soon to do it again. Ghost analyst for now. Love you all..... Go eagles!!! Soar higher!!
Sainty92

I think Rohr should stay but we need to change his assistants and goalkeeper trainer.

For me, John Obuh is the best man better to replace those yeye assistants.

But if we don't want a Nigerian who will be bias in selection and who will be able to convince our foreign born then John Salako is the man.

Besides, Idowu is a very good player.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 9:50am On Jun 27, 2018
AIG07:
Good morning folks.

Yesterday's result did not leave me the same. For the first time I went to bed and slept like a baby despite the loss that saw us crash out.

I don't know yet but e be like se the football part of me left. I don't know what to attribute this to. Either to the loss or officiating.
But I'm sure I'm no longer the same guy!

The Super Eagles still remain Nigeria's team - the result won't change that. I'll always support them. But not as fanatical as I used to be.

Thank goodness I stopped been club football fanatics after my club Chelsea won the championship league. I now watch them when I like, no longer feel the pain when they loose and no longer care about who and who are been signed by the coach and board.

I don't know if I'll do the same for our national teams. But yesterday, the football I knew and grew up to love die. I'll mourn it death and move on.

It's been a pleasure discussing this beautiful game with you guys.
Football has been boring to me for quite some time now. National team football is the only thin thread holding me to the game. The loss yesterday? I didn't even feel it.

I'm struggling to let football go but eventually I will. It's either I've outgrown the game or the game is not living up to my appetites.
So long Bro. Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 9:55am On Jun 27, 2018
klexycole:

Sir, you hardly post here without mentioning Nacho. When the said Nacho was on the pitch, what was his impact? Everyone was saying he was poor and all, but didn't say anything about that. I'm very sure if it were another player, you would have massively castigated him.

However, I think the coach was right to have substituted Nacho. If not for Ighalo misses, and he had scored those goals, would you have said the decision was bad?

Please, let's be objective and stop taking sides with these players. smiley smiley

Iheanacho that killed off a brilliant attacking move with his cluelessness. Dude cannot dribble even a duck. He was lost and totally off in the game. I saw none of the mythical pressing bla bla bla your brother often hypes Iheanacho on. What is irritating is not Iheanacho having a bad game, it is those who spin it with their accustomed bias.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:57am On Jun 27, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

Personally no. Rohr is not creative and attacking enough to take our football to the height we can reach. His match reading skill is not sharp enough to note some basics.

Pulling Nacho out for Ighalo was Reducing the sum of our speed. What we needed was to increase our tempo.

Nacho flopped big time yesterday. Sorry.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 9:58am On Jun 27, 2018
Fadiga24:
Those calling for Rohr's head have you seen Nigeria defend so well prior to the Argentinian game

Have you seen Nigeria play a 3-5-2 before Rohr

Did you know Ebuehi, Idowu Uzoho prior to their introduction by Rohr

The man has his shortcomings but he is the best coach we have had since Clemence Westerhof(I hope you counter that)

Many of Nigerians are ingrates smh
Please don't hype this man up. Keshi did better at his first world cup. Any decent coach would've noticed Ebuehi, Uzoho and Idowu.
Tactically he messed up and might not be good for our young attacking players.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 9:59am On Jun 27, 2018
Mujtahida:

Iheanacho that killed off a brilliant attacking move with his cluelessness. [/b]Dude cannot dribble even a duck[b]. He was lost and totally off in the game. I saw none of the mythical pressing bla bla bla your brother often hypes Iheanacho on. What is irritating is not Iheanacho having a bad game, it is those who spin it with their accustomed bias.
We've spoken about this but you know...Nacho played like Mahrez back in the U17.
It was a no brainer he got subbed.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 10:02am On Jun 27, 2018
Mujtahida:

Iheanacho that killed off a brilliant attacking move with his cluelessness. Dude cannot dribble even a duck. He was lost and totally off in the game. I saw none of the mythical pressing bla bla bla your brother often hypes Iheanacho on. What is irritating is not Iheanacho having a bad game, it is those who spin it with their accustomed bias.
The guy is a nothing player as far as I'm concerned. He reached his platue in 2013. You should see the rousing cheers and applause that greeted his substitution where I watched the game in a sit out.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:06am On Jun 27, 2018
klexycole:

What if he did and we still lose? smiley

With five minutes left, na delay tactics sure pass and substitution is one of it.

There was no way we could have lost that match if we bring in Onazi and Joel to defend in the middle and on the flank where they crossed the ball to score. It was so obvious that place was jam parked with many Argentina players.

You saw what Argentina did with the remaining 5 minutes. They wasted time.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 10:12am On Jun 27, 2018
goldfish80:

The ball hit Rojo's arm from his own header. That's a clear pen everyday of the week. Rojo was clumsy to have made such an error. I've seen such decisions given by Howard Webb and even at the last European championship. If Ekong or Balogun made same error do you think they would have been spared?
The LEGEND of the game,Didier Drogba said it was a pure penalty and Nigeria loss to that singular decision from the referee.EOD.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EmmGee: 10:13am On Jun 27, 2018
caprikon:
Rohr is quite a conservative coach-though not unexpected for someone his age.
The more reason I respect Sir Alex a lot though I am not a Man U supporter. He kept in touch with tactical innovations even in his advanced age....very proactive coach.
Nigeria needs someone like that but I think Rohr should be allowed to take the team to AFCON 2019 and a decision can be taken after that.
seconded
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 10:14am On Jun 27, 2018
edi287:

We've spoken about this but you know...Nacho played like Mahrez back in the U17.
It was a no brainer he got subbed.
I expected his sub at half time and I was not surprised. I also expected Rohr to bring in Ebuehi for Idowu and then any of the defensive midfielders for Musa at the 80 minutes mark. He didn't do it. Immediately they scored us, he made two subs. Why I can't tell

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2018
Mujtahida:

I expected his sub at half time and I was not surprised. I also expected Rohr to bring in Ebuehi for Idowu and then any of the defensive midfielders for Musa at the 80 minutes mark. He didn't do it. Immediately they scored us, he made two subs. Why I can't tell
Mujtahida if not for continuity i want Rohr out cos just too glaring he is a timid type who instill fear in player's mind by given too much respect to his opponents.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Fadiga24(m): 10:30am On Jun 27, 2018
edi287:

Please don't hype this man up. Keshi did better at his first world cup. Any decent coach would've noticed Ebuehi, Uzoho and Idowu.
Tactically he messed up and might not be good for our young attacking players.

Keshi was in a group with Bosnia and Iran, this man was in the group of death but he managed to place above Iceland and almost beat Argentina despite bookmakers prediction

Learn to appreciate a good thing when you have it

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 10:31am On Jun 27, 2018
goldfish80:

The guy is a nothing player as far as I'm concerned. He reached his platue in 2013. You should see the rousing cheers and applause that greeted his substitution where I watched the game in a sit out.

Its only on dis platform DT peeps c iheanacho as a very fantastic footballer, but majority out here most especially in my own area o,he's just an ordinary footballer, some even do question y d gaffer selects him for games,dem no fancy d guy at all.he's just ordinary to dem,but for dis thread na MESSIAH cheesy grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:34am On Jun 27, 2018
Mujtahida:

There was no need of removing Idowu because he defended well and still initiated counter attacks from his wing. Instead, Musa and Etebo should have been removed for Joel and Onazi.

These two players are experienced enough for such game. Most especially Onazi who played in the last World cup.

I am pained alot because of the way we crashed out.

Rohr saw Argentina changed tactics to add more attackers and midfielders to chock us but he didn’t react. So sad.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by onatisi(m): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2018
Fadiga24:

Keshi was in a group with Bosnia and Iran, this man was in the group of death but he managed to place above Iceland and almost beat Argentina despite bookmakers prediction

ighalo was his only mistake and the only the only reason i will advocate and support his sacking is because i know he will still be calling and using ighalo. apart from that , rohr is a very good coach .
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Tarokboy: 10:41am On Jun 27, 2018
So sad.I could not sleep yesterday night.I never believed I will be so emotional for super eagles.So much expectation lost.
Let us still retain the coach.
Great lessons have been learnt.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 10:42am On Jun 27, 2018
Fadiga24:

Sit it seem you want us to go into Keshi vs Rohr comparison

I can bet it with you Rohr cannot beat Bosnia and beating Iran not realistic,hope you watched Iran in 2014 and 2018.

Keshi would come out of this group with at least 4 point.

Pls for now don't compare the duo.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2018
goldfish80:

They would av been awarded d penalty if it were to happen in our box

Meanwhile, I read somewhere briefly DT FIFA disagree with d referee DT d ball was a penalty, but its too late to revert d decision...I don't know aw true d story is cool
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Fadiga24(m): 10:47am On Jun 27, 2018
[s]
Kog45:
Sit it seem you want us to go into Keshi vs Rohr comparison

I can bet it with you Rohr cannot beat Bosnia and beating Iran not realistic,hope you watched Iran in 2014 and 2018.

Keshi would come out of this group with at least 4 point.

Pls for now don't compare the duo.
[/s]

Keshi did not beat Iran

We came out lucky 1-0 winners over Bosnia with an Edin Dzeko disallowed goal

Argentina thrashed us comfortably 3-2

We struggled out of the group to meet France who thumped us 2-0 What are you saying sef?

Can you remember a performance at the last world cup that was as good as our 2-0 victory over Iceland

Or can you remember a defensive resilience as our defeat against Argentina?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 10:48am On Jun 27, 2018
elyte89:

They would av been awarded d penalty if it were to happen in our box

Meanwhile, I read somewhere briefly DT FIFA disagree with d referee DT d ball was a penalty, but its too late to revert d decision...I don't know aw true d story is cool
Even non Nigerians said it was penalty and Drogba said pure penalty.

My senior bro is in Russia presently and said before the match an Englishman told him that FIFA want Messi,meaning Nigeria must raise their game above Argentina.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 10:53am On Jun 27, 2018
Fadiga24:
[s][/s]

Keshi did not beat Iran

We came out lucky 1-0 winners over Bosnia with an Edin Dzeko disallowed goal

Argentina thrashed us comfortably 3-2

We struggled out of the group to meet France who thumped us 2-0 What are you saying sef?

Can you remember a performance at the last world cup that was as good as our 2-0 victory over Iceland

Or can you remember a defensive resilience as our defeat against Argentina?
Sir with due respect stop cancelling comments cos is insulting and childish.

Guys here are highly respectable and talking football should be friendly cos we are here to share ideas and learn.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:53am On Jun 27, 2018
Everyone criticizing the ref, when he was obviously bias towards us. Soft penalty, could have sent off Balogun.

If Ighalo had dispatched one of his two chances, we would have defeated Argentina for the first time. I'm very glad that the senior players would be leaving, so young bloods for AFCON.

By the way, Iheanacho was a liability, looking for his goal.
Moses on the other hand was very defensive minded and focus after his goal. Let Rohr continue his revolution.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EmmGee: 10:54am On Jun 27, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

The referee was right. It was not a penalty. Rojo nodded the ball to his arm. No way a penalty. Nothing could be more accidental than that.
post in full so everyone can read till the end

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EmmGee: 10:55am On Jun 27, 2018
the fact remains his hand was in an unnatural position.

anyways its all over now

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2018
This coach no get sense at all. Na Ahmed be coach abi na em bi coach?

How can Musa decides to play when he doesn't know the tactics you wan use? Nna e!

So, Iheanacho was not fit yet you put him there just to please nairalanders and other fans. shocked shocked

When I said this guy selection is based on sentiment people think say I dey craze.

Rohr Reveals : Iheanacho Was Not Fit To Start Vs Argentina, Musa Refused To Be Substituted

Published: June 27, 2018
Rohr Reveals : Iheanacho Was Not Fit To Start Vs Argentina, Musa Refused To Be Substituted
Super Eagles manager Gernot Rohr has explained why he delayed with his substitution during the national team's 2-1 loss to Argentina on Tuesday evening.

Apart from introducing ex-Watford striker Odion Ighalo at half-time, the German had to wait until the 90th minute before making his second change, bringing out Kenneth Omeruo for Alex Iwobi, then made a third substitution in the second minute of injury time.

Rohr has sensationally revealed that Kelechi Iheanacho was not fit to start the game and his Leicester City teammate Ahmed Musa refused to be subbed out, with the number seven assuring the coach he was okay to carry on.

''There was a change already at half-time, so you cannot say it's late changes. Then we did so well, we had one day less after the difficult match with Iceland and Argentina played the day before,'' Rohr said at the post-match press conference.

''I wanted to bring out Ahmed Musa but he said he wanted to stay and was fit to finish the match, we were waiting for the end of the match to make two other changes, everybody did well, nobody had to go out.

''If I had seen what happened in the first half, perhaps I would not have started with the same team because one of my players was not really fit and he went out halftime but you never can know.

''It's possible one player in the starting XI is not fit, we have to accept that and make the change.''

The Super Eagles were eliminated from the World Cup after finishing third in Group D with three points.

http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=28311
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Fadiga24(m): 11:06am On Jun 27, 2018
Kog45:
Sir with due respect stop cancelling comments cos is insulting and childish.

Guys here are highly respectable and talking football should be friendly cos we are here to share ideas and learn.

I found the comment highly devoid of meaning thats why I canceled it
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:14am On Jun 27, 2018
Rohr Reacts : Rojo's 'Clear Handball', Why Idowu Started Ahead Of Ebuehi, Etebo's Free-Kick

Published: June 27, 2018

Rohr Reacts : Rojo's 'Clear Handball', Why Idowu Started Ahead Of Ebuehi, Etebo's Free-Kick
Gernot Rohr thought it was a wrong decision by the Turkish referee, Cüneyt Cakır, not to award a penalty to his team after a handball by Manchester United's Argentina defender Marcos Rojo in the 75th minute in Tuesday's World Cup match in St. Petersburg.

Oghenekaro Etebo and Tyronne Ebuehi had given away two penalties in the Super Eagles first two games in Russia against Croatia and Iceland, and the German admitted that he was delighted that the referee pointed to the spot after Javier Mascherano pulled Leon Balogun by the shirt in the 49th minute.

''Stories of penalties again, I believe that it was handball, I didn't see the video, it is difficult to decide for the referee and make a good interpretation of the VAR, it is not easy.

''We could have scored from a free-kick (from Etebo), we believe it was in but it wasn't. A few centimeters sometimes decides if you win or lose. My team gave away two penalties, today we had one, I was happy about it, unfortunately it was not enough.''

Rohr has refused to criticize Brian Idowu for his performance, and explained that he named the Russian-based defender in the starting XI ahead of Tyronne Ebuehi because of his defensive qualities.

''Lionel Messi, when you have him on the right side coming in with his left foot, you must have a good defender with a good right foot.

''We have another one who played in the second half against Iceland who is more offensive but is not too good defensively.

''He caused a penalty in the first match because he is very young, he has the time to learn to defend well.

''Brian Idowu is a much better defender and he did well especially against Messi, Messi scored a goal but he did it with his right foot.

''What we did in the second half was very good with Brian Idowu. He can play on the left side and the right side also,'' he added.

http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=28313

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4323) (4324) (4325) (4326) (4327) (4328) (4329) ... (16410) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joebie, kingphilip(m), oloriooko(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.