Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,894 members, 7,876,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (7529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12005780 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7526) (7527) (7528) (7529) (7530) (7531) (7532) ... (16398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
Iwobi why
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by seankafor(m): 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
Eartquake1:
Iwobi why
shiits happen bro..

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
Governor.
charlesemeka85:
Air Nigeria!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
charlesemeka85:
Ajagun is on the verge of joining real Madrid this winter trasfer. Lolz

Lol

Mumu

Na to mock you sabi
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2019
DrKlever:
A rating of 7.5 is not below average to me. He is the highest rated none scoring player for today's match undecided
Person manage see nepa light watch ball for 5 minutes come conclude and you dey take that person serious .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by DrKlever(m): 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
andrewbaba44:

Person manage see nepa light watch ball for 5 minutes come conclude and you dey take that person serious .
Lol Chriskels is coming for you oooh grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
Football is a dangerous sport

I've seen Gomes leg twisted and Lloris arm bent backwards in the space of one month
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
if playing an unofficial game is like dating another man, how about training. if e never play official game dem never shook

Lucque:

Nd den he represented anoda country... Common courtesy will require dat u ask him if he is still interested in playing for u before u roll out his name nd get embarrassed... because u kissed a gal... Nd now she has dated anoda man... U will just go nd ask her hand in marriage immediately u see her again because u once had a fling?.. knowing dat d moment she marries u.. she cant be with anoda man again... Guy u still reason am without prejudice abi na wetin komekn de call am
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Abusule007: 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
Eartquake1:
Football is a dangerous sport

I've seen Gomes leg twisted and Lloris arm bent backwards in the space of one month
That's why they're well paid and receive excellent medical care.
I still remember demba ba broken leg injury like it was yesterday
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
DrKlever:

lol I ain't coming for no one Bkus his response didnt surprise me since I already know where he belongs, only urs left me in awe Bkus I tot u should know better.

I bet u, that boy can not break into bits that simple post (sentence) to extract the subject, object, antecedents, the concord and tens that gives it its actual meaning, so why should I bother considering what his opinion is? Dude can hardly comprehend the simplest of sentences. Na real olodo rabata
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Abusule007: 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
I feel sorry for Gomez, he won't be playing football again for a very long time embarassed embarassed

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
DrKlever:

Patiently waiting
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
Abusule007:

Lloris broken arm is still in my mind

As a person with multiple arm injuries it's not funny
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Abusule007: 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
Eartquake1:

Lloris broken arm is still in my mind

As a person with multiple arm injuries it's not funny
I didn't see the game so i had no idea how severe the injury was
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
Abusule007:
I didn't see the game so i had no idea how severe the injury was

Imagine your forearm is bent backwards
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
Are you making a diary of my life?

You are a funny unfortunate man grin

Cc ChrisKels
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
Instead of sleazing and keeping records of my personal life

Maybe you should ask me for my autobiography that would probably motivate you to be somebody in life

Cc ChrisKels
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
forgiveness:

Yes! The foreign regions where 'foreigners' are the only talented ones in a strange land. grin

with this yr response bro.....it shows tribalism.
I wasn't expecting this from you...
you mean late Stephen keshi called up players on the basis of tribe

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by simiife: 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
Abusule007:

the 1 dat played for arsenal?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
grin
Humility017:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
azeez starts for granada

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
Humility017:

What is tribalism? Define and explain.

Stephen Keshi!? Someone who called Uzeonyi ahead of Some Aluko? Hmm!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
I guess odunlami is from Anambra state lol. Onye Ara!
forgiveness:

What is tribalism? Define and explain.

Stephen Keshi!? Someone who called Uzeonyi ahead of Some Aluko? Hmm!

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
Koboko99:

Someone spotted his talent over 2 Years ago and he was invited to train with the team, you were very vocal against that move. Someone also spotted Osimhen's talent even when he wasn't performing and he was also invited to the team.

We had the likes of Mikel and iwobi ahead of him that's why we've not really considered him. Now it's his time to shine and he's forming jagaban.
If he thinks he has blown and he's too big for us we wish him the very best in his international career. Soldier go, soldier come, barrack remains.

Two starters for Chelsea refused us and we're still here and someone is disturbing us over a championship player.

If he accepts fine, if he doesn't we remain Naija!

You have completely bypassed the substance and the questions raised.

My proposition remains the same " Better to have a Lion in a lower league and club than an anonymous mouse in a top club and league "

Osimhen was selected not invited to play for the SE when he was essentially a youth player. Iwobi had not kicked a ball for the Arsenal first team before he started playing for the SE.

What you have done is express double standard with hypocrisy and attempt to justify it

The question remains why did it take 2 and half years to have Eze capped or even invited.

Football is a business that's intrinsically linked to TIMING. Question remains why the DELAY.

The NFF was able to invite Nwakali who was playing in a obscure Nordic league and was very far from being outstanding. But for reasons unknown he was invited.

The muted indecisive response from Eze is an outcome response to the NFF and thier double standard and questionable delay.

You miss the point and the core questions raised.

Instead you imply dishonourable and disrespectful conduct on the part of Eze. When actually the behaviour of the NFF has just been that.

Honour and integrity is not a regular item on the dinner menu of most Nigerians. The demands of acceptable practice and etiquette ignored if not butchered.

Your deductions are a sad reflection of that prevalent mentality of a lack of honour and integrity in our general dealings.

It's the same mentality that seen Sone Aluko excluded from the NFF after outstanding performances inexplicably without any question to date.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
charlesemeka85:
I guess odunlami is from Anambra state lol. Onye Ara!

Free the slowpoke, same nonentity said Ikas were Yorubas not Igbos even though everything about them from culture, tradition, food names are Igbo. The Ogogoro drinker said they were rather olukunmi Yoruba, but when a man from Ika chooses an Igbo ahead of a yoruba, that Ika man automaally becomes Igbo purely and no longer Olukunmi Yoruba with an Igbo name grin grin

That thing called forgiveness is a real joke grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
charlesemeka85:

Mark Bowen explains why Liverpool starlet is making a big impression at Reading FC

The on-loan Liverpool starlet has caught the eye for Royals this season and has established himself as a fans' favourite.

The midfield dynamo is already being tipped for a career at the top and has shown a lot of promise despite being only 21 years old.

Ejaria is highly thought of by those at Liverpool and manager Bowen, who has worked with some of the best European talents in the game, is among the long queue of his admirers.

However, Royals boss has insisted that despite impressing in the portion of Championship season, there is still so much more to come from the Reds youngster.

Speaking at his pre-Millwall press conference, Bowen said: "He really has (a lot of potential). He's still on this journey if you like to become a top player. He came away from Liverpool so that's an education for him and we were delighted to get him.

"I'd love to try and push him more because, listen, we're fully aware he's quality all over the pitch, he rarely gives the ball away. He'll tell you himself if he's got one or two things to work on it's his goal tally and, in terms of actually creating goals for people, not just being a link player.

"That Queens Park Rangers pass, seeing the pass early, being able to execute it. We can all see he still has things to work on in his game but there's no doubt the ammunition he already has got if he can improve that and keep going the way he is, he is a special player."

Ejaria has made 11 appearances for Reading this season, scoring twice and registering one assist.

Ovie expressed intention to play for Nigeria quite some time ago. But to date NOTHING.

He himself is perplexed at the way the NFF didn't thier things, which essentially " Say one thing do another.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
Joebie:
you are as good as the average of your performance all season long. Messi has had bad games.. we cannot write him off because of a couple of games. He still remains one of the highest (if not the highest) rated PLAYERS in the championship so far.
We should have invited the lad when it was so so obvious we needed a deputy to Iwobi when Mikel was away. That said, what's wrong with naming the player for the qualifiers. if we do that and he rejects the call then I will support our moving on. I don't see why we are making INDIRECT approaches on a player who has shown he is ours in the past. it's nonsensical to me.

Agreed without question.

You have done introduction created relationship channels presumably. why them will you then be doing another introduction again.

EĆ©eeeeee no make sense.

But then this is the NFF should we be suprised.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
The rat ignores...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
Barryseal:

This was how Berti Vogts invited Toto Tamuz without prior engagement and the boy rubbished the country.

And when he invited Danny Shittu who had been ignored by the NFF for donkey years. What did Danny say.

According to Yobo outside of Torino the best CB he partnered with.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by solonnachi: 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
DrLikita12:
FT in Enugu Rangers 1-0 ASCK (Agg 2-2) Rangers go through on the away goal rule
Both Enyimba and Rangers reach the CAFCC group stage
ASCK accuse Rangers of planting juju in their goal post.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
Joebie:
we had prior engagement with Ebere Eze.. he was in the get to-gether.. he is familiar with us.. That's more than enough. Dude would have been delighted to honor our call since last year sef.

Actually since two years 8 months ago to be exact.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by seankafor(m): 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2019
The way una dey spray bullets here eehh.

Make stray bullets no go wound person oo

Aha don talk my own

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7526) (7527) (7528) (7529) (7530) (7531) (7532) ... (16398) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: EEGA and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.