Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,915 members, 7,876,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (7710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12006322 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7707) (7708) (7709) (7710) (7711) (7712) (7713) ... (16399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
Humility017:

You wan start abi.... grin

I nor just wan see akpeyi for goal again
whether you like it or not you'll keep on seeing him till 2021 at least
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
kellycute:
Solanke your exceptional talent don't even know the location of goalpost. 1 goal in 5 seasons. Check attached file for your painment grin grin grin
Solanke the vice chancellor of the school of carpentry... Bournemouth campus. UNITED KINGDOM

Hahahaha seriously I dun corrupt too many people here ooo Jesu. grin grin

U dun even bad pass me

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
Oga go siddon
gustav25:

When I say no one rates you , best believe it . You are awesomely unintelligent and boastful about it . Hit your lexicon and tell me how I will be a troll without payment ? Ignorance is your calling , so live it out !!!

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Alex Iwobi shows some love: Inside Maseru...

The fan asked for it....

Iwobi delivered... wink
Hmmm I hope say no be village people send that guy to collect Iwobi shirt come
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
darkelf:

Faculty of Carpentry

List of Staff Members

Dean: Ogenyi Onazi

Subdean: Anderson Esiti

HOD: Mikel Agu

Professor: Anthony Nwakaeme

Associate Prof: Onuachu

Senior Lecturer: Bryan Idowu

Lecturer I: Jamilu Collins

Lecturer II: Nwakali (both of them)

Assistant Lecturer: Kelechi Iheanacho

Secondary Faculty:

Emeritus Professor (Baruwa and Ejike Uzoenyi endowed chair of Carpentry): Isaac Success

Visiting professor (Woodwork Research): Joel Obi

Senior Research Fellow: Efe Ambrose

Junior Research Fellow: Elderson Echiejile

Research assistant: Ezenwa

Make Una kuku kill me ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
OMANBALA1:

Yes,there were time our top striker is playing in Russia
Yes but he was one of the best African strikers by then. He was in great form.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by simiife: 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
edi287:

People are taking his comments too seriously. I don't think he really meant what he said.
Anyways the way this guy has been treated is simply disgraceful. He made a mistake and apologized.

pls can u explain what happened between him and valbuena exactly, never heard the story, I just know he doesn't get France call up any longer

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
chrisooblog:
Osimhen at the time was a youth prospect who was called up for a dead rubber match against tanzania at the end he wasn't even in the final squad for the match. it's not unusual for countries all over the world to call up talented players to blood them early into the national team. what did samuel etoo do before cameroon took him to the 1998 world cup in france? or theo walcott that england took to germany in 2006?

Yes he hasn't gotten to Yekini's heights yet but who knows if he can't even be better? time can only tell

Osimhen was called up for important matches. He played against South Africa in AFCON qualifiers.

How can you compare players that played regularly in a league with one who didn't get game time?

Eto played regularly in Spanish second division and he was exceptional while Walcott played in the Championship. Can you compare that with Osimhen who didn't have game time?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
Every young Nigerian striker should be forced to watch Osimhen at least once a day. He plays the game the right way.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
ChrisKels:

Me Carpenter? grin

It takes a carpenter to know a carpenter grin

Weren't u a carpenter when Chukwueze dealt with u the other time cheesy

Obviously u are still into the carpentry industry .
It's nothing to be ashamed of though, our Lord Jesus Christ Himself was a carpenter grin

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gustav25: 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
Joebie:
Oga go siddon
irrelevancy seeking relevance
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
somehow:

Based on a game against LESOTHO?

How can he be better than both of them combined? make una soft pedal with this hype and wait until we see him against worthy teams

U didn't watch Aina play left back at the AFCON? or U don't know that he plays LB and LWB regularly at Torino?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
BascoVanVeli:
Every young Nigerian striker should be forced to watch Osimhen at least once a day. He plays the game the right way.
grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
komekn:

In that moi moi league.
With low quality teams.
What happened to your "Lion in a small league" proposition? Or it doesn't apply to the players you dislike??

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by nelszx: 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
African countries don't have minnows again
Comoros holding Egypt by the balls, been the better of both sides.
Sao Tome too against Ghana.....before it'd have been a rout but Ghana leads from the spot kick
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
darkelf:

Faculty of Carpentry

List of Staff Members

Lecturer I: Jamilu Col ;Dlins

Secondary Faculty:

Emeritus Professor (Baruwa and Ejike Uzoenyi endowed chair of Carpentry): Isaac Success
grin

You go kill person oh grin grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
darkelf:

Who is still defending Solanke in this day and age shocked

Please ask him
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
darkelf:

Faculty of Carpentry

List of Staff Members

Secondary Faculty:

U don craze o grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
ChrisKels:

Hahahaha seriously I dun corrupt too many people here ooo Jesu. grin grin

U dun even bad pass me
haha. I must do the lord's work for the hour has come!!! cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
kellycute:
that's komekn exceptional talent o. He said Solanke is mile better than nacho hahahaha.

I challenge you in the open forum to screenshot one post not two. Where I said the bolded first of all.

Secondly, where l said Solanke is SPECIAL TALENT.

Or confirm your self as an attention seeking SHAMELESS BLATANT LIAR.

I have met Solanke and said this many moons ago that he has zero affinity with anything Nigerian. And is not a prospect for the SE.

This is very Infantile thinking.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by benji93: 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
I think you may want to take it easy on the subject. As much as he cannot prove Ahmed Musa is 27, you cannot prove otherwise either. You may only be able to provide arguments to that effect if you know Ahmed Musa personally. Otherwise the bases for arguing the case of less or greater than 27 on this space can only rest on his history or the fact that majority of Nigerian footballers groomed at home are culprits of age cheating. Shameful that we do these? Yes. They are products of the unfortunate state of our country. Before some of them even get the opportunity to discover themselves, they are well above 18. Can't you see how most of the players of our youth teams play despite the fact that most of them are well above 20?
komekn:

If you can not prove his age then what is purpose of your proposition.

It's vice versa, you can not have it both ways.

Unfortunately and shamefully Nigeria does not have OFFICIAL AUTOMATIC BIRTH DATA CAPTURE. As a consequence it is IMPOSSIBLE to have official age verification in Nigeria.

In Nigeria we rely entirely on personal integrity which knowing our country and it's value system is very very weak indeed.

We can't even have basic free and fair elections.

Consider your claim in bold and the substanceof your initial statement. i.e. " were you there when he was born "

So back to you, prove that Ahmed Musa is 27

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
komekn:

Please ask him
you of course. Osimhen scored 2 and knack 2 assists, robben chukwueze with a mesmerizing header last night. I'm gonna ask you again.... How market?

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
nelszx:
African countries don't have minnows again
Comoros holding Egypt by the balls, been the better of both sides.
Sao Tome too against Ghana.....before it'd have been a rout but Ghana leads from the spot kick

I totally disagree .. there are still a lot of minnows in Africa football . The problem is that the bigger boys just don't know how to beat them.. indeed a lot of African teams aren't tactically sound enough.. na jam body football dem dy take survive.. that's why a lot of them have greatly underachieved in football .
U see that Comoros team,give them a below average team from Europe like Lithuania, Kosovo and Albania and they will be well beaten..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
simiife:

pls can u explain what happened between him and valbuena exactly, never heard the story, I just know he doesn't get France call up any longer

He threatened Valbuena with his sex videos
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
darkelf:

Faculty of Carpentry

List of Staff Members

Secondary Faculty:

Chisos! grin grin

Every faculty has students.... So where are their students?

This your local carpentry list dey funny I swear...

Bia Chriskels, come and update us oooo... Elfy's list looks more comprehensive than yours and yours is the "World class edition"... Lool

[img]https://media./images/af40268b0863a27d095696d708d739b1/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
Danielnino00:

U didn't watch Aina play left back at the AFCON? or U don't know that he plays LB and LWB regularly at Torino?

Left back at AFCON that got him turned all over again until Rohr had to start using Colins?

Or why did Colins end up playing most of the remaining AFCON games as the LB?

Club form is way different from country, afterall the same Colins is balling for his club with goals to his name abi you no no?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
only one important match which he didn't start. the match against south africa was played in june at the tale end of the bundesliga season when osimhen was getting back from injury. he was involved in the last games of the season for wolfsburg so saying he had no game time before the south africa match is false. when he then couldn't stake a claim in his club the following season he was then logically not called up

sorry etoo wasn't exceptional then. 3 goals in 23 games in the spanish second division and get taken straight to world cup. walcott that was signed by arsenal in january of 2006 and didn't kick a single ball in anger before being taken to the world cup? i hear you
forgiveness:

Osimhen was called up for important matches. He played against South Africa in AFCON qualifiers.

How can you compare players that played regularly in a league with one who didn't get game time?

Eto played regularly in Spanish second division and he was exceptional while Walcott played in the Championship. Can you compare that with Osimhen who didn't have game time?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
komekn:

I challenge you in the open forum to screenshot one post not two. Where I said the bolded first of all.

I have met Solanke and said this many moons ago that he has zero affinity with anything Nigerian. And is not a prospect for the SE.

Kellycute doesn't need to send any screenshot. I remember vividly when u said Solanke was a better striker than Iheanacho... several times U used Solanke to downgrade Iheanacho...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
Starboytwo:
Una no go kill me with this una carpenter list...

My only carpenter is solanke .. I watched the guy one day and I knew with certainty that I better pass the guy for 9.... Let's call him king of carp... Lol

Darkelf and Chriskels can both include Solanke as a Visiting Foreign Student in the Faculty naa.... Abi not so? grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
somehow:

Left back at AFCON that got him turned all over again until Rohr had to start using Colins?

Or why did Colins end up playing most of the remaining AFCON games as the LB?

Club form is way different from country, afterall the same Colins is balling for his club with goals to his name abi you no no?

Aina was turned over and over at which AFCON?
Against which team?

Collins returned to the team cus he was originally designed to start until he got injured... having recovered, Rohr didn't want to leave him on the bench...
Aina is better than Collins and Idowu at LB abeg. the only aspect of his game that he needs to work on is his occasional loss of concentration.
The Aina of post world cup era has greatly improved!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
komekn:

so you wanna agree that Solanke is no more a special talent? Write it in bold "Solanke is not a special talent and he is the vc of the school of carpentry, bounemouth campus, UK" then ima let you off the hook. Imagine Solanke with 1 epl goal in more than 5 seasons with adequate amount of playing time.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
Humility017:

grin

No joke the boy is a role model. When he steps on the pitch it's business time and he has everything. He works so hard on the pitch for his team but also has a mean streak that demands perfection from everyone including himself. Victor Osimhen is a captain in every sense of the word. I pray he stays healthy so he can reach his potential in the game. I think he can score 50 at least if he remains healthy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7707) (7708) (7709) (7710) (7711) (7712) (7713) ... (16399) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Starboytwo(m), opes, Oloro29(m), Kingjite1, Philosopher1979, Goke7, viciati(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.