Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,976 members, 7,903,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:17 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12163636 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (16464) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
It is like you don't get it.... Iheanacho leaving that CF role is not about whether he loses form or not or improves.... He has already shown he can deliver in the role of a CF... hasn't he?

But in the Super Eagles shirt, Osimhen, Tammy, And the other out-and-out no.9s rising will be too good to ignore... and Nacho's talents as a lethal AMF will come Into play to make our attack even more lethal, more dangerous and super fluid....

We will need to structure our Eagles based on our maximal strengths and that will mean Nacho eventually playing off a "fantastic" main striker as an SS or playing in the hole as the AMF... or in a 4-3-3 as the R-AMF otherwise called RWF.

Iheanacho has gradually been converted to a striker. He is no longer an AM. I am not saying Osimhen and Tammy should not be included in the team. They have to first prove they are better than the striker we currently have.

And as for that AM position dnt think it is so vacant that you can just throw Iheanacho from a striker's position and easily assign him the number 10 role. I am looking beyond Mikel now, Etebo and Iwobi would be capable replacement options in that position and so we can still maximise our strenght.

IMHO Tammy and Osimhen would have Iheanacho to contend with for a place in that starting 11.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
komekn:

There are a number of players who are not proven who have been invited to the SE. So why not Odey or are we having a European bias against Nigerian home based players.

If Keshi could invite Obaobona and Mba who were a credit to the team why not Odey.

Keshi and Oliseh destroyed that team. They never invited the best.

There were players better than Obaobona and Mba that were ignored and who could have done better than those two.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
goldfish80:

And you think scoring goals in the Nigerian league is easy? How many times have we had a player cross the 20 goal mark in the NPFL in the last 40yrs? Serious question.

The quality is not high yet... A few years ago, the top half of the league won all of their home games. It is difficult to take statistics seriously given that background. Thankfully, there has been some improvements but we have a long way to go

In the whole league, you will struggle to pick 7 players that can make the super eagles squad. That is like picking needles in a hay stack. That is why competitions like CHAN are important because they help to sort out those that have real quality and pretenders.

We might still get to see Odey invited to the team in the summer if he keeps up his scoring form. I hope he gets to prove himself.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
He is still an AMF.... he played that role against Tanzania and against Zambia. He played there against Mali and against Luxembourg...

He still has it biko.... smiley

And ofcos who says Nacho is being given the no.10 role automatically....? Pages back I said he would have Iwobi, Etebo and more to battle it out with but again, You and I know Nacho edges even for now in that role (looking beyond Mikel) because of his lethal conversion rate from the AMF position in the Green and White... wink

He has the vision and sleekness to execute the 10 role comfortably but more than that he got goals in him.... so that is why he is still a favorite kinda even in the face of competition.

But for now... Iheanacho leads our attack as the no.9 and others must try show that they can match him or outmatch him in that role.... which may eventually happen and Make Nacho more of an advanced attacking hybrid in the 10 role.......

Icon4s:

Iheanacho has gradually been converted to a striker. He is no longer an AM. I am not saying Osimhen and Tammy should not be included in the team. They have to first prove they are better than the striker we currently have.

And as for that AM position dnt think it is so vacant that you can just throw Iheanacho from a striker's position and easily assign him the number 10 role. I am looking beyond Mikel now, Etebo and Iwobi would be capable replacement options in that position and so we can still maximise our strenght.

IMHO Tammy and Osimhen would have Iheanacho to contend with for a place in that starting 11.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
Joebie:
local content? na wa oh
i see both Nigeria-born and otherwise as Nigerians as long as they commit to us. there is no reason for the division.
We are not talking commodity here where we can say foreign goods versus home grown. this is football, and they all represent Nigeria. For example, there is no way England as a nation will benefit from Abraham representing Nigeria, unlike where other countries can benefit from importation. So let's leave football out of this.

Modified

Next thing we will bring national character into the matter. lol

Do you know what Nigeria stands to gain if a guy like Odeh is sold from Mfm to Monaco for €5M? Hypothetically speaking

You may not realise this but I will break it down for you.

Do you know that the Nff will get a percentage from that deal?
Do you know Lagos state FA will equally get a cut from the deal because Mfm is domiciled in Lagos?
Do you know the local club where Mfm got Odey from will equally get a cut from this deal?

The ripple effect this revenue generated will go a long way in exciting the system and producing many more exciting prospects from the grassroots.

Having established some of these facts, I would like to ask, do you think a European team will pay €5M for a player playing in Nigeria, who has no first team national team experience?
When I talked about promoting local content, this is exactly what I mean.

Maybe if you're watching football as a spectator what I said wouldn't mean much to you but if you're at the administrative level, you will understand very well what message am passing across.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 9:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
tbaba1234:

The quality is not high yet... A few years ago, the top half of the league won all of their home games. It is difficult to take statistics seriously given that background. Thankfully, there has been some improvements but we have a long way to go

In the whole league, you will struggle to pick 7 players that can make the super eagles squad. That is like picking needles in a hay stack. That is why competitions like CHAN are important because they help to sort out those that have real quality and pretenders.

We might still get to see Odey invited to the team in the summer if he keeps up his scoring form. I hope he gets to prove himself.
Oh dear, all these because I asked how many times we have recorded a player get to the 20 goal mark in the NPFL?

I will ask again, how many times have we seen a player get to the 20 goal mark in the Nigerian league over the last 40years?

If you can't mention at least 10 names then you stand on no authority whatsoever to say scoring goals into the NPFL is easy.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
Heard a bomb went off near igusend park..the home of Dortmund...

IS TERRORISM FAST BECOMING AN OBSTACLE AND A CANKERWORM ROCKING THE BEAUTIFUL GAME OF FOOTBALL? undecided
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
It is like you don't get it.... Iheanacho leaving that CF role is not about whether he loses form or not or improves.... He has already shown he can deliver in the role of a CF... hasn't he?

But in the Super Eagles shirt, Osimhen, Tammy, And the other out-and-out no.9s rising will be too good to ignore... and Nacho's talents as a lethal AMF will come Into play to make our attack even more lethal, more dangerous and super fluid....

We will need to structure our Eagles based on our maximal strengths and that will mean Nacho eventually playing off a "fantastic" main striker as an SS or playing in the hole as the AMF... or in a 4-3-3 as the R-AMF otherwise called RWF.

Osimhen is a possible with a considerable way to go to prove he is worthy of all the potential accolades heaped on him.

He hasn't even broken into the first team yet. Considering the season is fast drawing to a close. As it stands Odey from the reports on this forum is on fire.

I guess when a top European side signs him we will then consider him worthy.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
goldfish80:

Oh dear, all these because I asked how many times we have recorded a player get to the 20 goal mark in the NPFL?

I will ask again, how many times have we seen a player get to the 20 goal mark in the Nigerian league over the last 40years?

If you can't mention at least 10 names then you stand on no authority whatsoever to say scoring goals into the NPFL is easy.

Jude Aneke and Mfon Udoh,

Where are they now?

The league statistics hold little weight when all home teams can't lose
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
Uhmmmmm..

Chief Icon4s and I were analysing with respect to the long run and coming future.... not the present... smiley

So uhmmmm.... try to get the angle of the gist next time Sir Komekn... coz all you have just said have been uttered by Chief Icon4s and I earlier in other forms....

Our discussion with respect to why you quoted me now.... was mainly for the long run... wink

komekn:

Osimhen is a possible with a considerable way to go to prove he is worthy of all the potential accolades heaped on him.

He hasn't even broken into the first team yet. Considering the season is fast drawing to a close. As it stands Odey from the reports on this forum is on fire.

I guess when a top European side signs him we will then consider him worthy.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
Then we should flood SE with home based players because we stand more to gain. The point has been on repeat but many of u can't swallow it. Odey will even be more valuable after proving himself in CHAN and maybe later in SE. There is no point for the noise when nobody has ruled him out. Rohr is watching these local games. If he didn't have these boys on his plans he won't bother watching. His time mustn't be now. We need to chill.

goldfish80:

Do you know what Nigeria stands to gain if a guy like Odeh is sold from Mfm to Monaco for €5M? Hypothetically speaking

Do you know Lagos state FA will equally get a cut from the deal because Mfm is domiciled in Lagos?
Do you know the local club where Mfm got Odey from will equally get a cut from this deal?

The ripple effect this revenue generated will go a long way in exciting the system and producing many more exciting prospects from the grassroots.

Having established some of these facts, I would like to ask, do you think a European team will pay €5M for a player playing in Nigeria, who has no first team national team experience?

Maybe if you're watching football as a spectator what I said wouldn't mean much to you but if you're at the administrative level, you will understand very well what message am passing across.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
goldfish80:

Bro...they will siphon these money...
I have seen clubs which made transfer of players abroad ..go bankrupt the following season
can't even pay players....
BJ football club made money from the sale of Isaac success but few season after could not finance the team transportation to kogi from Benin...
abeg leave this matter corruption in Nigeria football stinks
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
tbaba1234:

Jude Aneke and Mfon Udoh,

Where are they now?

The league statistics hold little weight when all home teams can't lose
You could only come up with 2 names? And you're trying to prove to me that scoring goals in the Nigerian league is easy?

I don't know about Jude Aneke but Mfon Udoh is very fine. He is the captain of Enyimba. Last season, he was one of he top scorers in the Caf champions league up to the group stages.
Your mentality that anyone who is not playing outside Nigeria is not made need to be changed. And he is well paid too in Enyimba. Thanks for asking
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
Humility017:

Bro...they will siphon these money...
I have seen clubs which made transfer of players abroad ..go bankrupt the following season
can't even pay players....
BJ football club made money from the sale of Isaac success but few season after could not finance the team transportation to kogi from Benin...
abeg leave this matter corruption in Nigeria football stinks

Talking about corruption will lead to so many things.
Truth is that some of these so called academies aren't properly registered. If we are to take stuck, I don't think we can point more than 2 academies in Nigeria who are professionally run.
We can't stand still because of corruption. That's the truth.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 10:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
Joebie:
Then we should flood SE with home based players because we stand more to gain. The point has been on repeat but many of u can't swallow it. Odey will even be more valuable after proving himself in CHAN and maybe later in SE. There is no point for the noise when nobody has ruled him out. Rohr is watching these local games. If he didn't have these boys on his plans he won't bother watching. His time mustn't be now. We need to chill.

Who is taking of flooding the national team with homebased players? We are not on the same page, obviously.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
tbaba1234:

Onyekuru 17 goals, Onuachu 15 goals are ahead of Odey in terms of goals. The coach has not even acknowledged them yet.

Don't bring us backwards. I already thought about that before i made my comment. Paul has scored 8 league goals and Henry has 12. Henry and Stephen might be tied if we add playoffs but Stephen has the tie breaker for playing half the amount of games Henry has.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
goldfish80:

You could only come up with 2 names? And you're trying to prove to me that scoring goals in the Nigerian league is easy?

I don't know about Jude Aneke but Mfon Udoh is very fine. He is the captain of Enyimba. Last season, he was one of he top scorers in the Caf champions league up to the group stages.
Your mentality that anyone who is not playing outside Nigeria is not made need to be changed. And he is well paid too in Enyimba.

I am trying to prove to you that the quality is low, not the ease of scoring or not scoring. I can not take the league statistics as a measure of how good a player is because as history has shown, several times they do not perform so well in better leagues

Chisom Egbuchulam so far has not played a second in Sweden since his loan deal, even when the team is chasing the game. This is a player that shone so brightly last year. This is the Swedish League, not one of the best league in the world. Ezekiel is not faring any better in Barca B.

There are several historical examples that go way back.

Mfom Udoh at this point should be playing at a higher level. I rated him very highly a few years ago but it looks like he has overstayed in the league.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
BascoVanVeli:

Don't bring us backwards. I already thought about that before i made my comment. Paul has scored 8 league goals and Henry has 12. Henry and Stephen might be tied if we add playoffs but Stephen has the tie breaker for playing half the amount of games Henry has.

Your statement said no player has scored more goals. That is not true.. Playoff goals will be counted when determining the league top scorer.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
tbaba1234:

If Nigerian clubs do well on the continent, the players will make names for themselves. The Enyimba team that won the champions league back to back became popular around the continent. The national team is for the best Nigerian players, not to boost anyone's profile.

Salisu stated there are currently no league players ready for the eagles. If anyone should know, It is Salisu. He has worked closely with many of these players. Rohr also watched Odey live and did not sound too convinced. He has asked the local players to prove themselves in CHAN. Win CHAN and they boost their own profiles.

Which player from Enyimba took Europe by storm with a big transfer fee? Which player from the whole CHAN(not just Nigeria o) went to Europe for a big price tag? I will leave it at that.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
tbaba1234:

Your statement said no player has scored more goals. That is not true.. Playoff goals will be counted when determining the league top scorer.

I don't mind u winning o but that does not take away from the real topic.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
BascoVanVeli:

Which player from Enyimba took Europe by storm with a big transfer fee? Which player from the whole CHAN(not just Nigeria o) went to Europe for a big price tag? I will leave it at that.

It is not about going to perform in Europe or signing a big deal, it is about performing at a higher level. How many big clubs sign Nigerian players? If not MRI tests, Big clubs had stopped signing Nigerians.

Many of Enyimba's star players left Nigeria to bigger clubs within Africa and in Europe.

Enyeama
Aiyenuba
Nwaneri
Ogunbiyi
Okonkwo

All had decent careers outside Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
Have been following the NPFL u-15 championship on the LMC Facebook and Twitter handles. I really commend the LMC for a introducing the competition. From the few pictures have seen,the players look quite young(I hope am not wrong )

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 11:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
The LMC needs to sigh a new TV right deal. Supersport have stop airing NPFL games..

Most Nigerians aren't up to date with the league cus they don't have the opportunity to watch the games live on TV.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
safarigirl:
How come you guys are not reacting to the Tammy Abraham and England dreams news? Abi una no see am ni?

Cc forgiveness, icon4s, tbaba123, joseph1013, bascovanveli, thesupernerd

His dream is to win the U20 WC with England and that's all. Afterwards, he is ours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
tbaba1234:

It is not about going to perform in Europe or signing a big deal, it is about performing at a higher level. How many big clubs sign Nigerian players? If not MRI tests, Big clubs had stopped signing Nigerians.

Many of Enyimba's star players left Nigeria to bigger clubs within Africa and in Europe.

Enyeama
Aiyenuba
Nwaneri
Ogunbiyi
Okonkwo

All had decent careers outside Nigeria.

It is bro, that is exactly what we want. We want NPFL players in Europe signing big deals. We are tired of our players going to Tunisia or Sudan. Are u telling me that u want Odey to go spend time in Isreal just because Enyeama did? We all should want him in a top league for a good price, not getting relegated to the bench because so and so just got here for so and so amount.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
BascoVanVeli:

It is bro, that is exactly what we want. We want NPFL players in Europe signing big deals. We are tired of our players going to Tunisia or Sudan. Are u telling me that u want Odey to go spend time in Isreal just because Enyeama did? We all should want him in a top league for a good price, not getting relegated to the bench because so and so just got here for so and so amount.

Nowadays, big clubs would rather go pick a player from an academy than from the NPFL. That is why NPFL players end up in NorthAfrica, Israel, Malta and the likes.

That is why i am pleased with the LMC introducing youth teams.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
Icon4s:

Keshi and Oliseh destroyed that team. They never invited the best.

There were players better than Obaobona and Mba that were ignored and who could have done better than those two.

That would not be shocking to me considering the nature of our football politics at National team level.

And i am unable to dispute or contend I am not familiar enough with football in Nigeria. I know some coaches and players but have no real depth to make informed suggestions.

I can assure that after the exploits at AFCON particularly with Sunday Mba I knew one premiership club that was seriously interested in him at the time. But the confusion and unprofessionalism that surrounded him was bewildering and very confusing that no progress could be made.

My view is that Sunday Mba cannot be an isolated case. There must still be other stars in the making yet to be discovered or given an opportunity.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
tbaba1234:

I am trying to prove to you that the quality is low, not the ease of scoring or not scoring. I can not take the league statistics as a measure of how good a player is because as history has shown, several times they do not perform so well in better leagues

Chisom Egbuchulam so far has not played a second in Sweden since his loan deal, even when the team is chasing the game. This is a player that shone so brightly last year. This is the Swedish League, not one of the best league in the world. Ezekiel is not faring any better in Barca B.

There are several historical examples that go way back.

Mfom Udoh at this point should be playing at a higher level. I rated him very highly a few years ago but it looks like he has overstayed in the league.

The league in Sweden just started. Chisom scored a brace in one of the friendlies they played during the international break.
Sweden is not Chisom's father's house. He will need a few months to bed in properly.
Mfon is still a good player,he is not slacking at all this season. He cannot buy himself. Its not his fault he keeps scoring in the champions league and the local league , yet he doesn't get the attention of good European clubs.

I researched a bit in the case of Jude Aneke and I discovered he signed a bad contract with an Egyptian team, Al masry. The team couldn't pay his wages for 5months($300,000). They couldn't offset his clearance from Warri wolves. This bad move affected his career so bad that he didn't play for 5 months.

Sometimes it's easy to sit and be all critical about people, asking where is this one and that one. But if you dig deep and understand the predicament of these players, you will realise some unforseen forces stopped them from progressing. It could be a rogue agent or a bad club president that held up their careers.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
tbaba1234:

Nowadays, big clubs would rather go pick a player from an academy than from the NPFL. That is why NPFL players end up in NorthAfrica, Israel, Malta and the likes.

Why is that local football academies seem to have much more succes in selling players to teams abroad. Comparatively to the same age bracket players playing competitive football in the NPFL.

It doesn't make sense.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
Danielnino00:
The LMC needs to sigh a new TV right deal. Supersport have stop airing NPFL games..

Most Nigerians aren't up to date with the league cus they don't have the opportunity to watch the games live on TV.

Its just peanuts wat they give us. I try to watch Africa Sport On and Naija Made for highlights but then they only show a few. It is really poor how they cover our league. U watch a match and everything is so basic, u can't even tell wat they will show because the promotion is garbage. I have asked why NTA does not show the local teams in each area, at least people will be able to keep up with their local team.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
tbaba1234:

So should we leave it that way and tell the people playing in the NPFL go die?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
BascoVanVeli:

How many spotkicks has Odey scored compared to Henry and Paul?

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (16464) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.