Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,207 members, 7,880,763 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:27 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (8581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12029934 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8578) (8579) (8580) (8581) (8582) (8583) (8584) ... (16410) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 3:34pm On May 14, 2020
somehow:

facts and substance? are these with evidence?
evidence nail culprits not emotions or allegations

facts and substance fit to be called evidence are
names of the culprits
date and place
amount collected with receipts or reference
audio or video recording
adult witness

any of these will nail any corrupt person out there just as it was done to amos adamu., sam aladyce and salisu

same done to stepp blatta and co, evidence nail culprits!

I rest my case guys!

You be oyibo

Somebody is receiving bribe and you are expecting him to give you RECIEPT, Chei were you deh ?

Nigerian nation as it stands is not ready to fight corruption, how long have police been collecting bribe on the highways probably for the past 4/5 decades .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 3:44pm On May 14, 2020
TheGoodJoe:
Interview of Taiye Taiwo

So as far as you are concerned you had no issues. Are you surprised you haven’t been in the team since?

Yes. I’m surprised. Because we never had any problems. And if there was any problem, at least they could have told me ‘okay Taye, this is the problem’.

But have you tried to call the coach to find out why he doesn’t want you in the team?

No. I don’t really know why. But as I always say to myself. Even my teammates ask me and I say I don’t know. If you play very well in your club you deserve to be in the national team. If you don’t play very well, you don’t deserve to go. Maybe the coach doesn’t want me in the team because he knows that if he calls me to come and play for Nigeria with his boys, I will never sit on the bench for his boys. So maybe that is why he decided he doesn’t want me to come. Because if I come, I will surely play. So he doesn’t want me to play because he knows that if he calls me, I will not come and sit on the bench for his players. It’s not going to be possible. I don’t have any problem with him but I was really really sad because I did not believe that I would not go to the World Cup with the way I’m playing for my club.

https://thenationonlineng.net/taiwo-rejects-eagles-bench-role/amp/

Please, if you are a coach, will you call this kind of player with such disastrous attitude?

People wonder why Keshi dropped star players. It was a fact, their egos were too big for Keshi. Blatantly disrespecting and refusing to do things his way. Keshi was a man who could make the most of the little he had and snubbed them.

Many might want the glamour of the so called big players but their egos were terrible.

These men should tell us who asked them for money.

I am sorry that is a overwhelmingly generalistic deduction to make.

Unless you were there in person and know the players and observed their interactions you really can not make that kind of assumption.

It also works both ways, the Manager could be a conceited, arrogant, tyrannical bigot with limited personal skills. And unless you worship him you are labelled a trouble maker and having a discussion about tactics is considered a personal attack on his person and authority.

A good manager will know how to manage multiple personalities and create cohesion and team spirit a bad manager will not.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:30pm On May 14, 2020
komekn:

Unless you were there in person and know the players and observed their interactions you really can not make that kind of assumption.

It also works both ways, the Manager could be a conceited, arrogant, tyrannical bigot with limited personal skills. And unless you worship him you are labelled a trouble maker and having a discussion about tactics is considered a personal attack on his person and authority.

A good manager will know how to manage multiple personalities and create cohesion and team spirit a bad manager will not.

Not true at all. It is actually the opposite. Alex Ferguson disposed Diego Forlan because he did not abide by instructions. Did that mean he was a bad coach? Pep Guardiola cut off the likes of Ronaldinho, Deco and a host of others to promote harmony in his team. Did that mean Guardiola is a poor coach?

What of Harry Redknapp dumping Giovani Dos Santos (despite his immense talent) on the bench because of his play boy attitude. Does that mean Harry Redknapp is a terrible manager?

Mourinho dumped Mikel at a young age because of his unseriousness. An action which left a deep mark on Mikel and turned him into a very serious and disciplined player. Forlan became a coach's favourite with his discipline after leaving Manchester United.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:33pm On May 14, 2020
komekn:

From the few instances we saw, it was not far fetched. We saw Osaze totally disregarding the tactics of Keshi and doing what he wanted. That was after repeated cries from fans and football pundits for the inclusion of Osaze.

Sylvanus Okpala pointed out the disharmony Ike Uche brought to the camp with his repeated refusal to abide by the team's tactics.

You are reading Taiwo's stance he would not bench when the coach wanted him to. Are these attitudes expected from senior players? It is he that wears the shoes that knows where it pinches.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:42pm On May 14, 2020
komekn:

When assembling the victorious team, he left out so many so-called stellar names like Osaze Odemwingie, Obafemi Martins, Victo Obinna Nsofor, Chinedu Ogbuke, Taye Taiwo, John Utaka, Yakubu Aiyegbeni to mention but a few. People growled, frowned and groaned regarding his stance on players who he deemed surplus to requirement because of their lack of respect, indiscipline, poor form and unpatriotic attributes.

Osaze was adamant that he was the right choice for the position of Super Eagles skipper which was never vacant in the first place. How he wanted to topple Joseph Yobo and Vincent Enyeama was inexplicable. His rudeness, arrogance and disregard for constituted authority simply exemplified his unacceptable behaviour.

Keshi made decisions based on what he thought best suited the team. He didn’t want a repeat of the mafia and sects that characterized previous squads. The ‘Boss’ Keshi is no saint, judging by his antecedents when he was a player and skipper of the old Super Eagles.

But, his managerial career has been built on discipline, unity and oneness since it commenced and that has brought him the success he has garnered up till this present day.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportskeeda.com/amp/football/stephen-keshi-afcon-winning-manager-makes-us-all-believers-of-discipline

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:47pm On May 14, 2020
Wonder goal by Giovani Dos Santos (Pure Magic)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0BsIq-fNMU
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:49pm On May 14, 2020
barackodam:

He got 4 points in 4 matches Sir.

You're making excuses for Keshi not qualifying us.

We can make excuses for Rohr not qualifying us from that group also. We were young and inexperienced. Croatia won every damned match they played, and even got to final, so, we accept our loss in good faith.
We beat Iceland

Argentina, well, they overwhelmed us. We had the game in hand, but we broke. It happens in football. Happened to Westerhoff also.

So yes, everyone has an excuse as to why what happened happened.

It's simple, if you tag Rohr a failure for not getting us outta that group stage, Keshi is also a failure for getting 4 points in 4 matches. We lost to Congo and Sudan. Sudan, not Argentina, not Croatia. Sudan and Congo.

Okay.....

How can i like this post 200 times ?

At times goodjoe can promote nonsense, same thing with basco

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:53pm On May 14, 2020
Wonder chip goal by Giovani Dos Santos against Brazil (Pure Magic)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOzpZ89_eXQ
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:56pm On May 14, 2020
elyte89:
cool

So this valmir berisha is 16 years then ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:57pm On May 14, 2020
Giovani dos Santos wonder goal for Tottenham (Pure Magic from the little Ronaldinho)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdD9y3TeqbM

This was the kind of talent Harry Redknapp dropped on the bench because of attitude. If it was a Nigerian coach, people will say he has collected bribe.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:58pm On May 14, 2020
macsam:
Spanish giants join Liverpool in monitoring
Bukayo Saka
By Admin Martin - 13 May 2020, 22:30
A report from Nigeria cited by TeamTalk is
claiming that Valencia has become the latest
team to be interested in Bukayo Saka.
The teenager has been one of the standout
performers at Arsenal this season, but his current
deal with the Gunners is set to expire in the
summer of 2021.
Arsenal has been in talks with the player’s
representatives over signing a new deal. But it
has dragged on for quite a while now and teams
have begun plotting a move for the winger.
Several reports have linked Liverpool with a move
for him as they look for another left-back to cover
for Andrew Robertson.
The Reds have now been joined by Valencia
according to the report in All Nigeria Soccer.
Saka is of Nigerian descent and the news from
his father’s country is claiming that Valencia has
an interest in signing him.
The Spaniards aren’t the only non-English team
who have been credited with an interest in his
signature as Borussia Dortmund are also
prepared to pounce if Arsenal cannot agree on a
new deal with him.
Saka has been inspirational for other youngsters
in the Arsenal academy as his rise has given
them hope that they can also break into the
club’s first team if they show how good they are[[

Bukayo saka should better stay at arsenal

He wont start at valencia, i wont even talk of liverpool because he stood no chance there
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:09pm On May 14, 2020
Spurs boss Harry Redknapp said earlier this summer: ‘If he [Dos Santos] could pass a nightclub as well as he can pass a ball, he would be all right.’

See finishing. This Harry Redknapp can talk.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:13pm On May 14, 2020
Giovani dos Santos pure skills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akDyHEgNpX8

My little Ronaldinho

To see how good this guy was at a young age. Did lots in his teen years. However, the talent meant nothing if the discipline was not there.

There is more to football than football.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 6:47pm On May 14, 2020
Is Giovanni dos Santos planning to pledge his allegiance to S.E grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 7:20pm On May 14, 2020
elyte89:
Is Giovanni dos Santos planning to pledge his allegiance to S.E grin grin

Hehehe yea, he's waiting for his passport
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:52pm On May 14, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Can you tell me the nonsense I promoted or you must just comment? I am waiting.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:24pm On May 14, 2020
andrewbaba44:

“I am not happy with the way media people are reporting this to the public, because I don’t understand how you would fire someone that has no contract,” he told supersport.com.

“My contract expired after the World Cup in Brazil, and I never made any effort for my contract to be renewed because of so many issues on the ground."... Stephen Keshi.

https://web.thecable.ng/keshi-never-sacked

Can you imagine Rohr working under this kind of condition? No contract, no pay for months. Ridiculous attack from NFF officials. No harmony in the upper chamber of football with the continuous Maigari and Pinnick war.

Imagine a plan to relieve a coach of his duties before the game. We won the game and they went ahead to tell him to go. In that same game, we had fans carrying placards screaming they will kill Keshi.

Just leave that thing. If it was Rohr, you guys will be worshiping the grass he steps on. If it is a Nigerian, you people will say promoting nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 8:36pm On May 14, 2020
If you were a manager and you were offered Lionel Messi or Virgil Van Diyk who would you choose?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:42pm On May 14, 2020
Subzero047:
If you were a manager and you were offered Lionel Messi or Virgil Van Diyk who would you choose?

I will take Messi in his prime without thinking. Especially if it is with the Barcelona system where he excelled easily.

With tight tactical discipline, you can nullify attacking threats of even some of the most formidable setup.

But there is no tactical setup that creates the kind of offensive performance Messi brought in his prime.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:03pm On May 14, 2020
I don't know if this was posted here. It is a nice and interesting read (Just that he kept referring to technical ability, instead of tactical ability. His criticism is Okocha relied more on his technical ability, instead of improving his tactical ability and it slowed down the team.

Jay Jay Okocha slowed our flow at 1994 World Cup – Emeka Ezeugo

As the exposition and counter revelation on why Super Eagles of Nigeria lost their Round of 16 match against European giants, Italy in the 1994 FIFA World Cup in USA, another player who saw it all then, Emeka Ezeugo has blamed Austin Jay Jay Okocah for the loss.

National Daily monitored from Brila FM recently, the former Rangers International FC of Enugu defender explained that Okocha had no business being in the pitch unless ‘we concede defeat before walking into the field. Football zealots of Nigeria have ripped me apart on social media but I know that they are football fanatics, emotional and sentimental wrecks with very little knowledge of football.

“He was never a starter in my generation’s team. He slowed our flow, you can’t give him the ball on transition moments and Nigerian Football fans don’t know a Jack about transition moments. He has zero Technical competence if you know what that means. No Nigerian knows this. You all see Football as purely an entertainment sport and never a business. The World has moved from entertainment to business football and you Nigerians are still missing Okocha putting the ball between the legs of an opponent while Denmark is beating Nigeria by 4 goals to 1.

“Nigerians are still talking about Okocha’s skills exhibition in 1998 World Cup match against Denmark irrespective of the fact that we lost by 4 goals to 1. No Nigerian knows why PSG went for Ronaldinho. If your intention is to win a match, starting the game with Okocha is as good as conceding defeat. He loses the ball 75 percent of the time that he engages in fruitless dribbling.

No Nigerian football fan has detected the uniqueness of Lionel Messi, all you people see are the rarest spectacular moments and no Nigerian noticed that Messi never dribbles, I repeat, Messi never dribbles until he sets his foot in the attacking third which is about 45 yards from the opponent’s goal. i know that you don’t know why it’s like that.

“But Okocha would want to dribble from our own half and slow down the lightning speed and process of Counter Attack. Transition moments are a 7 to 10 seconds action. How many of you Nigerians are aware of The Fact that Zinedine Zidane is the most Technically Sound Footballer that have graced the Football field from 1997 to the present day?

“If Nigerians are asked to name such player everyone will say that it is Messi but Messi doesn’t even come close. Technical Ability is not Skills acquisition. Most Nigerians are not aware that whenever Barcelona has got their backs against the wall that they are defending with 9 players instead of 10 because Messi has no defensive attributes.

“Modern Football is not about dribbling and showing off at the expense of the team’s ultimate goal. I played together with him in the same team, matter of fact, I mentored him and i always scolded him to learn to exhibit his techniques more instead of his skills. You all are spectators watching him from a distance. You can’t know him better than me. As a matter of fact, you know nothing about football. You are just a fan of the game. There’s a huge difference. Your Emotions and sentiments have gotten the better of you. You can’t know Football better than someone who played the game at the highest level.

Even republic of Benin would have sealed the game right there. It was a game that should have been won long ago.

“In case you are not aware, if Emeka Ezeugo was in the Middle of the ballpark in that Boston, Massachusetts pitch, consider the game won and Nigeria victorious that afternoon. If Late Stephen Keshi was in that pitch that afternoon Nigeria would have sealed that game and if Emeka Ezeugo and Stephen Keshi were on the pitch that afternoon the game would have ended with that 1 – 0 lead or with more goals to Nigeria’s credit.

“Italy were playing with only 10 men yet they put Nigeria under pressure, our backs against the wall, as though we had one man ejected from the game. But little did my countrymen/Nigerians know that we were actually playing without 2 men because Italy pressed us till the final whistle instead of the opposite. Rashidi Yekini was not marking and Okocha contributed zero effort when the Italians had possession of the ball. If you watched that match you would know that they had trice more possession than Nigeria and constantly placed us under pressure. Super Eagles 2 battlefield Leaders were languishing on the bench.

“Nigerians are content with a player that puts the ball between the legs of an opponent, dribbles and loses the ball, they don’t care about the consequences of the possession lost and in case of Okocha, he will be standing and watching, standing and smiling, laughing or bent low in one spot stationary while the opponents will exploit the transition moment that was Okocha’s gift to them.

Nigerians can tell their kid’s teacher that she doesn’t know how to teach yet they can’t even help their children with their homework,”

“Going forward, Okocha slows the team’s attacking flow. super eagles attacking prowess was never built around Okocha’s game like Barcelona built their game around Messi. 1994 super Eagles game was all teamwork. Okocha’s football compliments not teamwork. None of you fans of Okocha would understand a Jack about what I’m saying. Westerhoff was focused on marketing 97% of the team that he was their manager and he succeeded in making millions of dollars from the transfers of almost the whole players of the 1994 World Cup team. That was all that mattered to the Dutch delight,” Ezeugo said.

https://nationaldailyng.com/jay-jay-okocha-slowed-our-flow-at-1994-world-cup-emeka-ezeugo/

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:17pm On May 14, 2020
komekn:

Pep and Jose are great managers who have had beef with players. So ur theory is hog wash.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:39pm On May 14, 2020
I don't know if this was also posted here.

HOW DID THE SUPER EAGLES SINK TO THIS LEVEL BY KUNLE SOLAJA.

The Guardian on Tuesday (April 28) published a story in which one of the backroom staff of Super Eagles’ coach, Gernot Rohr, Tunde Adelakun reportedly explained the exclusion of players of the domestic league from the national team.

From the report, one can easily deduce that the man solely determines who gets called up into the Nigerian Super Eagles. Yet, there are no evidences to show that he had any coaching background or had played football at any level to the point that he could be assigned the role of determining what the composition of an aspiring global brand should be.

According to the report, the domestic league players are excluded from the Super Eagles because the UK-based Adelakun has no means of assessing the players online.

The report further quoted Adelakun as saying that it was difficult for him to monitor players in Nigerian league from his base in the United Kingdom because the games do not have visuals online that could enable him to critically study them before recommending players to Rohr.

Scouting for players overseas is easy for me because there is a special software device I use to track Nigerian foreign-based players’ performance online.

“Any Nigerian player that is doing fine in Europe, if I get his contact and data, I use the device to watch his clips and study his performance.

“After this process, if I am satisfied, I will recommend to Rohr and he will also assess the player before taking the step to approach the player in his base.”

Could this be true? If yes, invitation to the Super Eagles has now been reduced to the convenience of Adelakun, whom Gernot Rohr himself has admitted was influential to his getting the Super Eagles’ job in 2016.

Except the statements attributed to him are either recanted or rebutted, the inference is that the Super Eagles have become the personal estate of Adelakun.

How did we sink to this level? What then is the role of the technical committee of the NFF or its Technical Department that is headed by Bitrus Bewarang who since the days of Clemence Westerhof has been linked with the Super Eagles?

By Adelakun’s reckoning, Nigerians have to be born abroad or venture abroad to get his attention and thus have realistic chances of playing for the Super Eagles.

He ascribes himself as the alpha and omega of our collective brand. Should this be so? Little wonder, the Technical Committee of the NFF has long been made redundant while the Technical Department only exists in the minds of few people.

The creed then in the national team will be: ‘Seek ye the attention of the sole administrator on technical matters, invitation to the Super Eagles shall then follow’.

From his personal blog, football was the last on the seven attributes he ascribed to his profile. He admitted never to have played football or getting any coaching training, yet he is Nigerian football lead brand’s scout!

In his personal blog visited as at 9.30pm on Wednesday 28 April 2020, he mentioned his involvement in the football industry as ranging from “football journalism to football marketing; football politics and lobbying to players’ welfare management, mentoring and coaching (at the highest levels of World Cup football).”

Very soon, lobbying to be included into the Super Eagles will soon be a lucrative business.

What exactly is the role of Tunde Adelakun in the NFF? He has been a recurring decimal since 2008 and was the one that suspected to have organized the aborted flight that was to ferry the Super Eagles from London to Johannesburg for the 2010 World Cup before the Federal Government saved the embarrassing situation and chattered another plane to convey the team.

Let someone save our Super Eagles!

https://www.sportsvillagesquare.com/2020/04/29/how-did-the-super-eagles-sink-to-this-level/

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:00pm On May 14, 2020
Yet, there are no evidences to show that he had any coaching background or had played football at any level to the point that he could be assigned the role of determining what the composition of an aspiring global brand should be.

This is where my attention lies. How the hell should someone, not competent enough to even get the role of a secondary school football team become the chief scout of the Super Eagles? This is total rubbish and I disagree with this.

How can Amaju Pinnick, the NFF board and the NFF technical Committee allow this kind of nonsense to take place?

How can the agent who brought our foreign coach, share salary with the coach, be made the eyes to find the players eligible to play for the Super Eagles? How?

When we have the likes of Amunike and Finidi, who have played at the highest level of the game, have high quality coaching training and have coaching experience. We end up with an amateur. I guess it means nothing as long as he is sharing the coach's salary.

Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 10:16pm On May 14, 2020
TheGoodJoe:
Yet, there are no evidences to show that he had any coaching background or had played football at any level to the point that he could be assigned the role of determining what the composition of an aspiring global brand should be.

This is where my attention lies. How the hell should someone, not competent enough to even get the role of a secondary school football team become the chief scout of the Super Eagles? This is total rubbish and I disagree with this.

How can Amaju Pinnick, the NFF board and the NFF technical Committee allow this kind of nonsense to take place?

How can the agent who brought our foreign coach, share salary with the coach, be made the eyes to find the players eligible to play for the Super Eagles? How?

When we have the likes of Amunike and Finidi, who have played at the highest level of the game, have high quality coaching training and have coaching experience. We end up with an amateur. I guess it means nothing as long as he is sharing the coach's salary.

Pathetic.

who offend you today?

chai!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:24pm On May 14, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Can you tell me the nonsense I promoted or you must just comment? I am waiting.

Smiles
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 10:50pm On May 14, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

I will take Messi in his prime without thinking. Especially if it is with the Barcelona system where he excelled easily.

With tight tactical discipline, you can nullify attacking threats of even some of the most formidable setup.

But there is no tactical setup that creates the kind of offensive performance Messi brought in his prime.

Not prime, now
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 11:01pm On May 14, 2020
Don't f*ck with me!
grin

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 11:12pm On May 14, 2020
This is getting some momentum

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:19pm On May 14, 2020
Subzero047:

Not prime, now

I will still take Messi but he will play more as a creative midfielder like how David Silva operates.

A team fan still defend in groups to nullify attacks but those intelligent passes of reading teammates runs require more than tactics.

Also Messi still has the goals his locker. Still take him over Van Dijk.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 11:40pm On May 14, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

I will still take Messi but he will play more as a creative midfielder like how David Silva operates.

A team fan still defend in groups to k attacks but those intelligent passes of reading teammates runs require more than tactics.

Also Messi still has the goals his locker. Still take him over Van Dijk.

Messi has 3 years max, Van Diyk will solidify your defence for 7-8 years
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clint02(m): 11:50pm On May 14, 2020
Edopesin:
This is getting some momentum
Yes yes,watch your screen,watch your screen...
It's all about to unfold.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 1:10am On May 15, 2020
elyte89:
cool

grin grin grin grin

I like this

Cos its typical of us to do same if the case was vice versa, for our own.

Make we hype our Nacho abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8578) (8579) (8580) (8581) (8582) (8583) (8584) ... (16410) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Christinu2 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.