Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (9059) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11988772 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9056) (9057) (9058) (9059) (9060) (9061) (9062) ... (16391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
elunico:

Genuflect? Wow! That's a new one to me, I gotta admit. But, I ain't too keen on Saka, we are currently blessed on the wings, so the eagle flies with no hitches.
This comment of yours reminds me of a certain 'Blueto'(I don't know if I get the spelling of his moniker right).

It's been a while I came across his post here! Hope he is doing well.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
Joebie:
Seyi leave this Nwakali matter. Spend your time promoting whoever you think is a better player. Forgiveness we are missing your contributions.

I already left nwakali's matter but I won't accept the undermining of some SE players like aribo,iwobi,etebo just to hype this mediocre called nwakali I won't accept such.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
IDENNAA:

Because like a typical player with insane confidence and courage on the field he stole the most beautiful moments. N. Nwakali is so gifted its sad he is not in a top team in Europe, just because he is an African.

I blame his minders especially their elder brother for the setback. They were wrong to have sent him to Arsenal knowing he wasn't gonna play, that was same mistake that destroyed his elder brother, Yaw Yeboah and even Musa Yahaya.

Good thing they realized their mistake on time and cut ties with England. No player improves without stability, you gotta have where you call a home for you to learn and work better, not moving from one country to another every other season. As a player coming from Africa where football education is poor, you don't need these loans, no matter how talented, you need to settle down at a place to learn first. Just look at Awoniyi
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
IDENNAA:

ChrisKels adviced me to ignore some comments and I respect that but , guy , you are a 100 degrees clown grin

Beer parlour you still dey here you never told us how your "typical central elite midfielder" is better than aribo and iwobi .
Averageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pundit

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
sheyishemba:

According to some beer parlor analyst Mr idenna (komekn ibile) nwakali will soon replace him nonsense and rubbish.

Haba.... grin grin

This guy, you get bad mouth grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
IDENNAA:

ChrisKels adviced me to ignore some comments and I respect that but , guy , you are a 100 degrees clown grin

Be careful, he has BSC, OND, HND, MSC, PHD and a very good job with one of the best firms in Nigeria oo grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
Joebie:
Ahmed Musa

His time in the SE is done pls....

Let's look to others...he has nothing more to offer
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
Joebie:
Samuel Chukwueze

Please post Ighalo's own and compare to Cguks so that I can have a field day angry

I'm targeting some people here angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
Victor Moses with a beautiful assist for Alexis Sanchez... Inter up 2-0.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPD0M-N-mh8

And some people say he has nothing more to offer the Super Eagles

Just because they want to promote their overrated wingers

I laughter grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
One of my favorite Dutch players in the last decade has this to say, and I've got nothing but laughs to offer in response.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ighalo na striker na.

But here u go
Blueelf:

Please post Ighalo's own and compare to Cguks so that I can have a field day angry

I'm targeting some people here angry

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
Promote those ones. Hype them if u want.

Everybody get keyboard and mouth. Komekn ride on with your “borough” boys jor. It’s a free forum.

sheyishemba:

I already left nwakali's matter but I won't accept the undermining of some SE players like aribo,iwobi,etebo just to hype this mediocre called nwakali I won't accept such.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
Joebie:
Ighalo na striker na.

But here u go

It doesn't matter yo them

Because they drag the hardworking guy's name inn the mud with their antics

Their Chuks which they claimed is bugger than Villarreal and that "stats don't tell the full story" isn't doing half as well as Iggy

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
Sometimes,, one cannot help it

I had been observing a very dumb trend here lately,
but dont want to shake the tables, not worth, you know why?

Blueelf:

Haba.... grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
Bukayo Saka

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IDENNAA(m): 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
sheyishemba:

Beer parlour you still dey here you never told us how your "typical central elite midfielder" is better than aribo and iwobi .

I never claimed to be a football "pundit", assuming you know what that even means... grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
do4luv14:

Sometimes,, one cannot help it

I had been observing a very dumb trend here lately,

but dont want to shake the tables, not worth, you know why?

My brother, na everybody get him opinion

But you see what I can't stand is plain hypocrisy... Open hatred for one player while overrating another

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
Victor Moses

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
Thats why i dont want to shake the Table, cos we are all nigerians

Blueelf:

My brother, na everybody get him opinion

But you see what I can't stand is plain hypocrisy... Open hatred for one player while overrating another
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
Blueelf:

Haba.... grin grin

am even wrong comparing him to komekn it an utter disrespect the dude is a low budget komekn ...komekn argue with substantive points + his own personal opinion and live somewhere in Liverpool and Everton(north London) axis but this gobbledegook is one local Ibadan dude who argue with no iota of substantive points just airs his self birthed notions full of prejudices and utmost biasness

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ahmad Junior Traore is a baller
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
Joe Aribo with another sublime goal for Rangers. Beautifully worked again with a player. This lad looks like he will be better this new season.

Bro, I want your honest opinion on something

What do you really think of Leon Balogun's move to Rangers?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IDENNAA(m): 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
sheyishemba:
grin

Bros , if you like get OND , HND , BSC, PHD and every other academic accomplishment you can think bear it in mind you can have class. Mushin boy talking to V.I boy grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
IDENNAA:

I never claimed to be a football "pundit", assuming you know what that even means... grin

i should be asking you if you know the meaning or I should break it down to your level ....you must be a pundit for you to say outrightly say that your boy nwakali is better than aribo ....am damn sure a pundit cannot voiced out this self birthed notions ....am still waiting for you tell how your nwakali is better than aribo and iwobi ....aveeeeeeeraaaaaaageeeeee beer parlor analyst analyst.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
IDENNAA:

Bros , if you like get OND , HND , BSC, PHD and every other academic accomplishment you can think bear it in mind you can have class. Mushin boy talking to V.I boy grin

With all the qualifications, Liverpool and Everton are in North London side, maybe off the coast Merseyside grin

Also to him, whoever is in Liverpool is superior to every Ibadan man. See person reasonings grin

Odogwu no dey entertain this efulefu biko, he ain't worth the attention, unless u wan just dey use am catch fun grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IDENNAA(m): 10:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
sheyishemba:

am even wrong comparing him to komekn it an utter disrespect the dude is a low budget komekn ...komekn argue with substantive points + his own personal opinion and live somewhere in Liverpool and Everton(north London) axis but this gobbledegook is one local Ibadan dude who argue with no iota of substantive points just airs his self birthed notions full of prejudices and utmost biasness

Sheyi my Mushin boy, how did you figure I am from Ibadan ? And , you see these people prodding you on , they will not save you when bobos begin chop you like beef.... grin

Nigga , relax ooo
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
Blueelf:

His time in the SE is done pls....

Let's look to others...he has nothing more to offer

E go shock you when you see him at Qatar 2022 grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
IDENNAA:

my biggest regret is bringing my academic feat to a public forum I did that not to psyche my ego but to let you know am not a street urchins you always use this to cover up for you stupid views come out and tell us how nwakali is better than aribo and iwobi the whole thread is waiting for you
aveeeeeeeraaaaageeee parlour analyst hyping poooooorrrr player ......low budget komekn come out and explain Omo VI I agreee to be a mushin born come out bro and explain we all wanna listen

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
sheyishemba:

Liverpool and Everton in North London??

Chill bro grin

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
sheyishemba:

my biggest regret is bringing my academic feat to a public forum I did that not to psyche my ego but to let you know am not a street urchins you always use this to cover up for you stupid views come out and tell us how nwakali is better than aribo and iwobi the whole thread is waiting for you
aveeeeeeeraaaaageeee parlour analyst hyping poooooorrrr player ......low budget komekn come out and explain Omo VI I agreee to be a mushin born come out bro and explain we all wanna listen

Bros chill, we already know the truth. grin grin

Na you win, forget Idenna, him na nobody, him no go school and him never enter motor before let alone enter plane grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
ChrisKels:

With all the qualifications, Liverpool and Everton are in North London side, maybe off the coast Merseyside grin

Also to him, whoever is in Liverpool is superior to every Ibadan man. See person reasonings grin

Odogwu no dey entertain this efulefu biko, he ain't worth the attention, unless u wan just dey use am catch fun grin

so where is liverpool west london mtcheew
I think your myopic thinking didn't let you see where I said komekn argue with substantive point + personal opinions ( which according to you is termed as half truth,naked lies and so all ) unlike that low budget komekn that argue with not iota of truth but self birthed notions full of prejudices nd biasness ....we all know youre present of this thread tonight you don't need to voice out and start casting you sheer folly .
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
sheyishemba:

so where is liverpool west london mtcheew
I think your myopic thinking didn't let you see where I said komekn argue with substantive point + personal opinions ( which according to you is termed as half truth,naked lies and so all ) unlike that low budget komekn that argue with not iota of truth but self birthed notions full of prejudices nd biasness ....we all know youre present of this thread tonight you don't need to voice out and start casting you sheer folly .

You dun win bro, nobody follow you argue. Liverpool is in North London grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9056) (9057) (9058) (9059) (9060) (9061) (9062) ... (16391) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Posh(m), Philosopher1979 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.