Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,835 members, 7,976,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:03 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (9070) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12589682 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9067) (9068) (9069) (9070) (9071) (9072) (9073) ... (16807) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
mostob:
Nacho should go and join his boss at real betis.
As for Ndidi, no vacancy in most of the top clubs.

Will our Igbo brother collect a pay cut from his 70k salary ?

Real Betis won’t pay him more then 35k weekly
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
But Ndidi’s stats and play should make him one of the hottest DMs. I don’t see why those top clubs will not be looking to get the best.

mostob:
Nacho should go and join his boss at real betis.
As for Ndidi, no vacancy in most of the top clubs.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by solonnachi: 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
mostob:
Spurs is good but I no trust Mou.
Same opinion bro. E fit turn the boy to Defensive midfielder.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
Joebie:
But Ndidi’s stats and play should make him one of the hottest DMs. I don’t see why those top clubs will not be looking to get the best.

You're right. But those at the top clubs are not doing bad too. I hope better clubs come for him soon.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JayromWrites: 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
TheOtherCitizen:

Leicester best place for man. Top Six team, just need reinforcements.

Fred. Matic. Maguire. AWB. All have been fried.

Ndidi won't get away with minor errors at a club like MUFC.

As good as Kante is, man's getting critiqued.

Better a shark in a small pond, than a tilapia in an ocean.

This mentality is why many a people prefer mediocrity

If you want to make it in life ehn, you have to believe in yourself

Have pride in your ability

Criticism or not, if you are good,you are good!!

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
Media reports out of Lithuania suggest Anderlecht are interested in signing little known Nigerian striker Tolu Arokodare.

The 19-year-old striker plays for Valmeira in Lithuania and he is valued at around a million Euros.

Arokodare is one of three Nigerians recently signed by the club.

He stands at 1.91 metres, powerfully built, good aerially and he is a handful inside the box.

He is also being tracked by top Czech club Sparta Prague as well as clubs in Germany and France.

The exploits of another Nigerian, Terem Moffi, at Riteriai FK last year have drawn clubs from the bigger leagues to take the competition in Lithuania more seriously.

Moffi is now valued at more than five million Euros by Belgian club KV Kortrijk after he scored four goals in seven league matches since his arrival in January from Lithuania
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Will our Igbo brother collect a pay cut from his 70k salary ?

Real Betis won’t pay him more then 35k weekly
It depend on his priority. He won't stay at Leceister forever. The earlier he start rebuilding himself the better.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JayromWrites: 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
ChrisKels:

Spurs ain't keen, though their failure to get a European place might work against them in getting better players, hence, they might become more serious about Eze

Which failure?

You see wetin Ighalo don do you?

Spurs finished 6th bro

They have qualified for Europe
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
solonnachi:

Same opinion bro. E fit turn the boy to Defensive midfielder.
You grab. Seriously, Mou should retire

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
Cr7 might be under immobile shadow this season grin

Make we Dey observe sha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Make we Dey observe sha
lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
JayromWrites:

Which failure?

You see wetin Ighalo don do you?

Spurs finished 6th bro

They have qualified for Europe

No, they haven't, it still depends on the outcome of the FA cup final
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JayromWrites: 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
ChrisKels:

No, they haven't, it still depends on the outcome if the FA cup final

Yes they have

Wolves will have to wait for the outcome of the FA cup final

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
JayromWrites:

Yes they have

Wolves will have to wait for the outcome of the FA cup final

Really? How many EPL teams dey go Europa plz?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2020
sheyishemba:

Nacho is very stupid he is not meant to laugh considering the magnitude of the game ...Wes Morgan missed a shot ...if he was Wes Morgan he would have done this same thing .am damn sure British media will come for his head ...if his contract ends with Leicester he might be heading to championship,turkey or Belgium what he did today might tarnished his image in england and might not be able to see PL club to sign him considering racism.

Oga stop saying nonsense

You know nothing

Which yeye media ,na today dem Dey Laff player ?

You are very silly for silly for saying championship here and Turkey

You make no single sense

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
kellycute:
cool down. grin grin allows him to laugh in peace grin

So his career can retrogess in peace
I can't even check twitter coz I know the Diss will be too much .....the dude needs to add professionalism to his game that indiscipline to be candid
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Oga stop saying nonsense

You know nothing

You make no single sense

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
Edopesin:

Honestly I did not expect this, I actually thought we would not be in the top 6
Lampard deserves every credit he gets

And Mount, He is my Chelsea player of the season

Mount was instrumental for the top 4 but i think giroud should be consider too ...he was instrumental too
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
Starboytwo:
Didn't see the first half,

1- Ndidi again is a dope dope super dope player... I mean, I seen 3 different scenarios where if you are having the ball and he comes forward to mark you, it's either of this, 1, you give him the ball(rightfully his)
2 - you return the pass and go back or sideways (not beating him)
3- Las las, ball go throwing or corner, whichever but not beating him... A united player tried to nutmeg him in 2nd half, gate locked...

2-Iheanacho to me underwelming, gave Pogba a good "body" that's all, tried a outside, blocked... he lost one good possession, and you shouldn't be losing such possessions, I knew he would be subtituted...My guy first touch no be here. I told the alaye beside me say make the guy comot for Leicester, drop down a level or so and find an easier atmosphere...

Also that laugh wey camera carry am, I hope they don't use it against him(professionalism blah blah)...

3- Man utd needs a 9... A proper one... I dare say osihmen will score one of the chances missed by martial... I saw 2 scenarios and I believe osihmen would have scored if not the 2, def bury one... Man u should get him...

4... Osihmen vs Tammy debate should be banned...

Yeye manure fan ,you can’t appreciate your martial which is your player of the season

Without martial you would come 5th

Stop saying nonsense sir

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
Not just that, he also score in his first start, in the FA cup

mostob:
lol... The Europa league he is using to shine sef no sure again sef

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Starboytwo(m): 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Yeye manure fan ,you can’t appreciate your martial which is your player of the season

Without martial you would come 5th

Stop saying nonsense sir
cheesy I appreciate him actually, monster season for him, but he is not a 9... We are simply too big and to be using a makeshift 9...

You see that through ball from matic that split the Chelsea defence open and put him through on goal, Suarez, Aguero, aubameyang, osihmen, halland, would most definitely bury the chance...

Barca are most welcome to table a bid tho, we'd gladly do business...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Starboytwo(m): 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Make we Dey observe sha
I hope the guy no score again ooo, Ronaldo for the goal award ooo... We seriously need that award so as to check and balance Barca people grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
do4luv14:
Not just that, he also score in his first start, in the FA cup

ok
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
As God will have it...d most "unrated" player on dis thread is d only super eagles player dt won a major trophy dis season in Europe(complete season)...stand up for d champions grin grin

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Eizzy003(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
sheyishemba:

Mount was instrumental for the top 4 but i think giroud should be consider too ...he was instrumental too
I'll pitch my tent with kovacic oooo
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by sophtcopy: 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
sheyishemba:

If I have in any way contributed in making a mess of the thread, or tampered with the decorum of this great thread my apologies ..we all cannot have a monopolize opinion whatever opinion is let's try to be make it substantive and clinical with facts to back it up.whoever that felt I've offended him/her in the cause of argument or airing my opinion ...my apologies .we are fans of the great SE and we're looking forward to the great development of this players and the super eagles in general ...just like I've said I'll implore us to be make substantive and clinical in our opinion not just making self birthed notions.and vow to be a very good forumite and I'll always maintain absolute decorum in this thread may the lord help me .Amen
Nice one bro ...one love
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by sophtcopy: 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
ChrisKels:

If I have in any way contributed in making a mess of the thread, my apologies to those who deserve it. Truly sorry
You're blessed bro
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by sophtcopy: 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
Melvinity:

Well said sir!
Thanks boss
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by sophtcopy: 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
do4luv14:

Correct, nice write up, laslas nobi English dem use born us,

agains laslas everiwia go calm,

PEACE

Na so baba ...peace
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Oga stop saying nonsense

You know nothing

You make no single sense

Agreed with no reservations
If to say nah last week you spit wetin you talk now I know the Kain reply wey I go give you ...but in my quest to expose you folly I won't be fierce and I will mind my diction so as not be termed as a street urchin
When I gave my earlier preposition I emphasized on the disadvantage of his laughter thats show his utmost indiscipline and not commitment to his club the likes of Madison that were on the bench took the match serious as if their lives depends on it and nacho utmost indiscipline shows when he laughed at his captain for missing a ball.
And you last three paragraph shows your utmost folly(pardon me if the words are too derogatory) just you said in your preposition I quote " Which yeye media ,na today dem Dey Laff player ? "
I'll like you to tell me a black player they have laughed in england when his team is in such position or fate I used racism as a factor that can be responsible for his. team to release him after his contract ends.
And am damn you were to eager to reply or lemme say myopic for you not to see where I used the [/b]might[b] end up in turkey or championship that based on my personal opinion coz as EPL is right now no middle table team or relegation bounded team will take the risk of signing ihenacho the big question "what if he didn't perform??" And another that might be responsible for this is his wages no team can afford to pay that amount of money on a player that might not perform. ( it a very huge risk on the club side)And I suggested the move to turkey coz turkey is like a dumping ground for most of our player who didnt meet up to par in Europe Top 5 league ( thats my opinion though ) and am sure the Turkish giant will be able to afford his wages and give the playing time he desires and might get to play to play in Europa league in the quest of doing this he might move to the top 5 league just like what osihmen did he left Germany to Belgium ( a step backward) show prowess at Belgium moved back to top 5 league now he is in Napoli that's was just my view and opinion about ihenacho and with this my preposition I know every sensible human here will know am making sense
And next time when you quote me try to do away from gutter languages and words it potrays you as a street urchin am sure youre not so dont act like one argue with fact and try to be clincal and substantive
Thank you .

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
sophtcopy:

Nice one bro ...one love

Thank you
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JayromWrites: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2020
ChrisKels:

Really? How many EPL teams dey go Europa plz?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9067) (9068) (9069) (9070) (9071) (9072) (9073) ... (16807) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Amedino99(m), poshemmanuel(m), CornOak(m), TheSuperNerd(m), JorgedeToledo, Nomyth, daveP(m), Toylove, GMBOFASIA and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.