Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,878 members, 7,980,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:04 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (9826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12613144 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9823) (9824) (9825) (9826) (9827) (9828) (9829) ... (16830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 17, 2020
I don’t think Aribo will play today. Perhaps next weekend.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2020
Subzero047:
Osimhen is going to start today against Atalanta

Goal/goal sure bet wink

Atalanta are the darling of most punters grin .
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:49am On Oct 17, 2020
Omo today go sweet sha

I go start with Everton vs Liverpool grin

I won’t watch Chelsea as they are an horrible team ,once Everton end na to watch our own osimhen napoli vs Atlanta ooo before I go reason man city arsenal Dey peep am at the same time with the Milan derby then to complete the day na with my wonderful Barcelona ooo cheeeeeee

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chuks404: 10:15am On Oct 17, 2020
smartsmith0907:

May God almighty bless you for me
e be like say nah to dey siddon dey observe i go dey do for this thread
.Bro you are really trying . keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2020
Danielnino00:

Atalanta are the darling of most punters grin .

The way those guys score goals is alarming

I'm surprised nobody has put out a report on their philosophy

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by timay(m): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2020
Subzero047:

The way those guys score goals is alarming

I'm surprised nobody has put out a report on their philosophy

That team is crazy though. No matter how good your team or its backline is, them go still penetrate you with goals. You can only beat them by outscoring them, and not by defending well grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 10:30am On Oct 17, 2020
Somebody posted this on Twitter

The Osimhen banter has begun grin

https://twitter.com/Daniele0256/status/1317188574408790018?s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:04am On Oct 17, 2020
jihday:
because his goals led them from division 3 to division 2, he didn't do much after then

Is he a legend in Granada? YES!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:05am On Oct 17, 2020
elunico:

Granada is a shitty team then.

Okay. To you.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:06am On Oct 17, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Leave people wey no like ighalo

He is a Granada legend and they can’t change that

Dem fit Change am before!?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 11:19am On Oct 17, 2020
maidaboi:
Is Aribo back from injury? Cc Thesupernerd
resumed full training this week but won't feature this weekend
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by benji93: 11:23am On Oct 17, 2020
Wetin cocnern you concern Sakora skin. You dey love shaving your head ni? cheesy
andrewbaba44:

Smiles

I said the other side of what he said and you are worried by that
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:23am On Oct 17, 2020
forgiveness:

Dem fit Change am before!?

They can only rant

He played for man united and some people think say na moi moi because the player na ighalo
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:24am On Oct 17, 2020
benji93:
Wetin cocnern you concern Sakora skin. You dey love shaving your head ni? cheesy

Smiles
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:31am On Oct 17, 2020
andrewbaba44:

They can only rant

He played for man united and some people think say na moi moi because the player na ighalo

You dey mind dem. They would have said if he's good enough why is he not playing for a big club but d narrative don dey change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Starboytwo(m): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
andrewbaba44:
Omo today go sweet sha

I won’t watch Chelsea as they are an horrible team ,once Everton end na to watch our own osimhen napoli vs Atlanta ooo before I go reason man city arsenal Dey peep am at the same time with the Milan derby then to complete the day na with my wonderful Barcelona ooo cheeeeeee
I 8-2 tell you this bro, Barca no wonderful again.... If Everton catch them lasan embarassed
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Starboytwo(m): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
jihday:
for a winger, Odegbami's stats is very good. No wonder the old folks love him so much
I sure know say my popsman loved him... The mathematical...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
Naija Players Expected/Likely to be in action for their various clubsides across Europe today - October 17

Serie A

Victor Osimhen (SSC Napoli) vs Atalanta - Home game

Simy Nwankwo (Crotone) vs Juventus - Home game.

La Liga

Saturday Keigo Erimuya (Cadiz) vs Real Madrid - Away game.

EPL

Alexander Iwobi (Everton) vs Liverpool - Home game.
*Game currently in progress

*Odion Ighalo (Manchester Utd) vs Newcastle - Away game.

Ligue 1

Terem Igboras Moffi (FC Lorient) vs Reims - Away game.

Josh Maja (Bordeaux) vs Olympique Marseille - Away game.

Bundesliga

Noah Sarenren Bazee, Felix Uduokhai (FC Augsburg) vs RB Leipzig - Home game.

Felix Agu (Werder Bremen) vs SC Freiburg - Away game.

Jordan Torunarigha (Hertha Berlin SC) vs VFB Stuttgart - Home game.

Kevin Akpoguma (TSG Hoffenheim) vs Borussia Dortmund - Home game.

Bundesliga 2

Jonas David, Xavier Amaechi (Hamburg) vs Greuther Furth - Away game.

Serie B

Theophilus Awua (A.S. Cittadella) vs Cosenza - Away game.

Caleb Memeh Okoli (SPAL) vs Pordenone - Away game.

Joel Obi (Chievo Verona) vs Reggiana - Away game.

Spanish Segunda

Kenneth Omeruo (Leganes) vs UD Logrones - Away game.

Sadiq Umar (Almeria) vs Las Palmas - Away game.

Dutch Eredivisie

Tyronne Ebuehi (FC Twente) vs Willem II Tilburg - Away game.

Belgian Jupiler League

Ike Ugbo (Cercle Brugge) vs KAA Gent - Home game.

Blessing Eleke, Ryan Sanusi (KVA Beerschot) vs Sint-Truiden - Home game.

Dennis Bonaventure, David Okereke (Club Brugge) vs Standard Liege - Away game.

Belgian First Division B

Jordan Attah Kadiri (Lommel SK) vs Westerlo - Home game.

Danish Super Ligaen

Frank Onyeka (FC Midtjylland) vs BK Odense - Home game.

English Championship

Victor Adeboyejo (Barnsley) vs Bristol City - Home game.

Fisayo Dele-Bashiru, Moses Odubajo, Osaze Urghoghide, Dominic Iorfa Jr (Sheffield Wednesday) vs Birmingham City - Away game.

Sammy Ameobi (Nottingham Forest) vs Blackburn Rovers - Away game.

Nnamdi Ofoborh (AFC Bournemouth) vs QPR - Home game.

Bright Osayi Samuel, Luke Ayodele Amos, Odysseus Alfa (QPR) vs AFC Bournemouth - Away game.

John Mikel Obi (Stoke City) vs Luton Town - Away game.

Chuba Akpom (Middlesborough) vs Reading FC - Home game.

Oviemuno Ejaria, Michael Akpovie Olise, Nelson Abbey, Sone Aluko, *Femi Azeez (Reading FC) vs Middlesborough - Away game.

Fred Onyedinma, Adebayo Akinfenwa (Wycombe Wanderers) vs Millwall - Home game.

Michael Ihiekwe, Chiedozie Ogbene, Freddie Ladapo (Rotherham Utd) vs Norwich City - Home game.

Portuguese Primeira Liga NOS

Zaidu Sanusi (FC Porto) vs Sporting Lisbon CP - Away game.

Alhassan "Muazzam" Ibrahim (CD Nacional) vs Sporting Braga - Away game.

Turkish Super Lig

Aminu Umar (Rizespor) vs Ankaragucu - Home game.

Anthony Nwakaeme (+ Coach Eddie Ikem Newton) (Trabzonspor) vs Istanbul Basaksehir - Home game.

Azụ ikike Okechukwu (Istanbul Basaksehir) vs Trabzonspor - Away game.

Olanrewaju Kayode (Sivasspor) vs Kayserispor - Away game.

Samuel Eduok (Konyaspor) vs Yeni Malatyaspor - Home game.

Scottish Premiership - SPFL

Leon Balogun, Calvin Bassey Ughelumba, Joe Aribo (Glasgow Rangers) vs Celtic - Away game.

Efe Ambrose (Livingston) vs Kilmarnock - Home game.

Hakeem Odoffin, Tunde Owolabi (Hamilton Acamedical) vs St.Johnstone - Home game.

Ligue 2

Stephen Odey (SC Amiens) vs Grenoble - Home game.

Russian Premier League

Bryan Idowu (Khimki) vs Spartak Moscow - Home game.

Victor Moses (Spartak Moscow) vs Khimki - Away game.

Swiss Super League

Sebastian Osigwe, GK (FC Lugano) vs Vaduz - Away game.

Norwegian Eliteserien

Shuaibu Lalle Ibrahim (Mjondalen) vs SK Brann Bergen - Home game.

Leke James (FK Molde) vs Bodø Glimt - Home game.

Victor Okoh Boniface (Bodø Glimt) vs FK Molde - Away game.

Slovakian Fortuna Super Liga

Moses Peter Eneji (FK Senica) vs Ruzomberok - Home game.

Rabiu Ibrahim (Slovan Bratislava) vs SKF Sered - Home game.

Matthew Yakubu, GK (SKF Sered) vs Slovan Bratislava - Away game.

Philip Azango, Ahmad Ghali, Abdul Zubairu, Reuben Yem (AS Trencin) vs Pohronie - Home game.

Swedish Allsvenskan

John Chibuike, Nsima Peter(Falkenbergs FF) vs Örebro - Home game.

Isaac Boye (Örebro) vs Falkenbergs FF - Away game.

Austria Cup - 2nd round

Samson Tijani (TSV Hartberg) vs Gmund - Away game.

Karim Adeyemi (RB Salzburg) vs St.Polten - Away game.

Tobias Lawal (LASK) vs Worgl - Home game.

Kelvin Arase (Rapid Wien) vs Wiener Neust - Away game.

Chinedu Ogbuke Obasi (SCR Altach) vs Seerkirchen - Home game.

Sunday Faleye (FC Wacker) vs Stripfing - Home game.

Croatian 1.HNL

Musa Mohammed (HNK Gorica) vs Dinamo Zagreb - Away game.

David Nwokolor, GK (HNK Rijeka) vs Varazdin - Home game.

Turkish TFF 1.Lig

Sunday Alimi, Hamed Abiodun Sholaja (Eskisehirspor) vs Bandirma - Away game.

Chukwuma Akabueze (Umraniye SK) vs Ankara Keciorengucu - Home game.

Danish 1st Division

Jubril Adedeji (HB Køge) vs Hobro - Away game.

Portuguese Segunda Liga

Kelechi John Christian (Casa Pia) vs FC Porto B - Home game.

Dike Alphonsus Chukwuebuka (FC Porto B) vs Casa Pia - Away game.

Chidera Ezeh, Musa Yahaya (FC Vizela) vs Mafra - Away game.

Norwegian 1.Division

Adeleke Akinyemi, Moses Ebiye (HamKam) vs Grorud - Away game.

Peter Godly Michael, Igho Ogbu (Sogndal IL) vs Raufoss - Away game.

Slovenian 1.SNL

Mathias Oyewusi Kehinde (ND Gorica) vs Maribor - Home game

English League one

Keanan Bennetts, Ben Folami (Ipswich Town) vs Accrington Stanley - Away game.

Tariq Uwakwe (Accrington Stanley) vs Ipswich Town - Away game.

Latvian Virsliga

David Akintola Idowu, Joshua Akpudje (BFC Daugavpils) vs FS Metta - Home game.

Miracle Chikezie Nwaorisa, Saminu Kwari Abdullahi, Lucky Onyebuchi Opara, Aliyu Yau Adam (Spartaks Jurmala) vs FK Ventspils - Home game.

Dele Alampasu, Kazeem Ojo Aderounmu, Christian Dumte Pyagbara (FK Ventspils) vs Spartaks Jurmala - Away game.

Olaide Badmus (Valmiera FK) vs FK Tukums - Home game.

Olabanjo Ogunji, Pam Samuel Dalyop, Emeka Michael Basil (FK Tukums) vs Valmiera FK - Away game.

Richard Emeka Friday, Alfa Abdullahi, Dele Ola Israel, Henry Ukpa Effiong, Peter Court Ebiobowei (FK Liepaja) vs Rigas FS - Home game.

Chinonso Nnamdi Offor (Rigas FS) vs FK Liepaja - Away game.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
He makes the bench today. Alongside Balogun and Calvin.

Bolowolowo:
I don’t think Aribo will play today. Perhaps next weekend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
Yes he is back and he makes the bench today. Gerrard won't rush him in. Expected to be eased back in gradually.

maidaboi:
Is Aribo back from injury? Cc Thesupernerd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
Starboytwo:
I 8-2 tell you this bro, Barca no wonderful again.... If Everton catch them lasan embarassed

No matter how bad barca can be they won’t be in the same level with you manure cheesy

There is nothing new about 8-2 after all Liverpool collect from small team like Aston Villa

Everton might finish ahead of your manure this season ,you better pray to buckle up

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2020
andrewbaba44:
Omo today go sweet sha

"i wOnt wAtCh ChElsEA bEcaUSe tHEy ARe a HoRrIBLe TEam"

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
Edopesin:

"i wOnt wAtCh ChElsEA bEcaUSe tHEy ARe a HoRrIBLe TEam"

But i no lie nah

You cannot troll barcelona as you know this

Try harder grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
andrewbaba44:

But i no lie nah

You cannot troll barcelona as you know this

Try harder grin

There's literally a website dedicated to memes and gifs on your 8-2 lashing grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
Edopesin:

There's literally a website dedicated to memes and gifs on your 8-2 lashing grin

Harder cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
Osimhen starts!!!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
Naija Players Expected/Likely to be in action for their various clubsides across Europe today - October 17

Latvian Virsliga

David Akintola Idowu, Joshua Akpudje (BFC Daugavpils) vs FS Metta - Home game.

Miracle Chikezie Nwaorisa, Saminu Kwari Abdullahi, Lucky Onyebuchi Opara, Aliyu Yau Adam (Spartaks Jurmala) vs FK Ventspils - Home game.

Dele Alampasu, Kazeem Ojo Aderounmu, Christian Dumte Pyagbara (FK Ventspils) vs Spartaks Jurmala - Away game.

Olaide Badmus (Valmiera FK) vs FK Tukums - Home game.

Olabanjo Ogunji, Pam Samuel Dalyop, Emeka Michael Basil (FK Tukums) vs Valmiera FK - Away game.

Richard Emeka Friday, Alfa Abdullahi, Dele Ola Israel, Henry Ukpa Effiong, Peter Court Ebiobowei (FK Liepaja) vs Rigas FS - Home game.

Chinonso Nnamdi Offor (Rigas FS) vs FK Liepaja - Away game.

no vex o, but I just noticed Alampasu no even dey bench I hope he's not injured
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
Napoli: Ospina; Di Lorenzo, Koulibaly, Manolas, Hysaj; Bakayoko, Fabian Ruiz; Politano, Mertens, Lozano; Osimhen

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2020
Danielnino00:
Osimhen starts!!!

Not just him Danny. The Three Beasts of Naples start ..

Koulibaly... Bakayoko (straight into the first XI)... And the young beast warrior Osimhen.

This match go tough past Everton vs Liverpool. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
Edopesin:
Napoli: Ospina; Di Lorenzo, Koulibaly, Manolas, Hysaj; Bakayoko, Fabian Ruiz; Politano, Mertens, Lozano; Osimhen

I don't see a way out for Napoli here sha, A draw is not too much to ask for
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2020
Now that's a surprise. Hmmm... There were no reports of him being injured in the Super Eagles camp so perhaps something must have happened when he returned to Ventspils training.

Time will tell. He is always in the match day squad so this is a first for a long while since the season began.

jihday:
no vex o, but I just noticed Alampasu no even dey bench I hope he's not injured

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
Didn't wanna mention it before but Ramon Azeez is not even in the match day squad today for Granada today.
He was initially in my players schedule lineup but when I checked I didn't see him in the Matchday squad so I had to leave him out.

His side is currently in action vs Sevilla. I hope he is alright. Haven't yet confirmed why he is missing.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9823) (9824) (9825) (9826) (9827) (9828) (9829) ... (16830) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.