Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,396 members, 7,978,261 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:40 AM

Mercy Aigbe On Her AMVCA Dress – ”The Outfit Earned Me More Followers” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe On Her AMVCA Dress – ”The Outfit Earned Me More Followers” (2264 Views)

Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) / Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up / Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe On Her AMVCA Dress – ”The Outfit Earned Me More Followers” by yusaze807: 8:02am On Mar 30, 2016
Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe, has revealed more details about her AMVCA 2016 dress which was unarguably the most talked about dress at the award ceremony. Read excerpts below:

You dressed like a winner at the last AMVCA. Were you disappointed that you didn’t get an award?
No, I wasn’t disappointed. I already felt like a winner because my movie, Victims, got a nomination and that is why I was dressed in a glamorous wear. The icing on the cake was the fact that one of my mentees was the overall winner in that particular category. I have always dreamt of a day when someone would clinch an award and mention my name as his or her mentor.I have always dreamt of impacting someone in the industry. When you get to a certain stage in your career, it takes the special grace of God to mentor a junior colleague. I feel that singular action is what makes you an icon.

Tell us more about your AMVCA outfit that sent social media into frenzy?
People haven’t stopped talking about my dress. So many people aren’t even aware that a young, creative Nigerian fashion designer made the outfit. We shopped for the fabric together, agreed on the style and God made it a hit. I arrived at the award venue with a team and a back-up dress even though we had settled on a dress. The outfit earned me more followers and some people have even requested that my designer make the exact dress for them as their second wedding outfit.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/mercy-aigbe-on-her-amvca-dress-outfit.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

Re: Mercy Aigbe On Her AMVCA Dress – ”The Outfit Earned Me More Followers” by yusaze807: 8:02am On Mar 30, 2016
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Her AMVCA Dress – ”The Outfit Earned Me More Followers” by olamide452(f): 8:03am On Mar 30, 2016
Really
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Her AMVCA Dress – ”The Outfit Earned Me More Followers” by Mrop(m): 9:33am On Mar 30, 2016
isokay
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Her AMVCA Dress – ”The Outfit Earned Me More Followers” by winniz: 9:41am On Mar 30, 2016
Most of the people after a closer look already made U-turn on that Drag Queen look of yours. But this article is stale cos it's already in the link on this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/3014678/nollywood-discriminate-against-yoruba-actors-13#44181382
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Her AMVCA Dress – ”The Outfit Earned Me More Followers” by LuveU2(f): 9:43am On Mar 30, 2016
Its beautiful.
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Her AMVCA Dress – ”The Outfit Earned Me More Followers” by goldbim(f): 11:49am On Mar 30, 2016
Fine dress..but y d And God made it a hit?seems she was so determined to make a statement with that dress..women sha!!we get time.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri Releases New Sexy And Sultry Photos / Actress, Sugar Chika And Her Husband Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (pics) / Davido With His DMW Crews Visited His Dad's House In Atlanta(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.