Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,938 members, 7,876,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* (52262 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Jadekitana(f): 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
*calls keke driver* obiora abeg come carry me go diary section, this thread is making me feel sleepy *yawns*
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
Cutehector:
fine girl... smiley d one who broke my heart..

Which guy do u have in mind to woo?
*smiles* it was just for fun.
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Jadekitana(f): 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
*gives smellymouth E-slap*
Smellymouth:
When KINGinVAHALA2 hears Jadekitana saying-" i'd love to woo him but he is already fast asleep::::: grin cheesy grin
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
When KINGinVAHALA2 hears Jadekitana saying-" i'd love to woo him but he is already fast asleep::::: grin cheesy grin
Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Alocia(f): 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
Cutehector:
it's a pity. U could see d likes of la veda frowning her owlish face at every guy's lines who wooed. And now, not one could come up with d boldness to say hey, I choose to woo this guy!

I pray sha some "big girls" open up tho.
You ain't worth replying.. Wonder the people taking you seriously though
Useless Fùcktard..

1 Like

Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by naijaboiy: 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
Johneyhaz:
Mr organizer I think the due date is kind too early , as we all know that ladies to longer time to make that kind of decision..to woo a gal sef,you have to be patient..now we are talking of ladies coming out to woo
it's not the issue of time. If they want to woo they will woo, trust me.
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by naijaboiy: 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
skarlett:

Okay on a 'seriouser' note imma woo naij aboiy wink
Okay first contender up! cheesy

And she wanna woo the host...who's next? cheesy
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Laveda(f): 1:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
I wish to woo Jeffreyjamez..

Cc Naijaboiy cry

2 Likes

Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

i'm taking note of them but I feel they are still playing around so i want to be sure they mean it before i update.

Suigeneris93
Skarlett
Angelberry

Are you guys up?

Yea I am
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Laveda(f): 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
Cutehector:
it's a pity. U could see d likes of laveda frowning her owlish face at every guy's lines who wooed. And now, not one could come up with d boldness to say hey, I choose to woo this guy!

I pray sha some "big girls" open up tho.
You've been on my case..
But i don't really know your problem..
The earlier you mind your business the better for you ..
Fool!
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by firstking01(m): 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
Leriebloom:

A few grin
lol, ngwanu pour out your heart to the one dearest to yougrin
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by naijaboiy: 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
Cutehector take a look at the last edition I hosted last year.

It was a fùcking HIT! Record breaking.

https://www.nairaland.com/2196758/wooing-challenge-2015-selection-thread

But this year i nor understand. undecided
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by RoyalBlak007: 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
.Fallacy....

...that's what this will turn out to be
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Maxi112: 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hehehehehe
same here bro.
though I have also decided to port to other sections, e.g business and politics sections.
My commenting on this sections would be limited henceforth. I would make a comment only when i'm mentioned or just wanna help cure some persons curiocity.
no matter where u are..

I use God name beg u no miss this wooing challenge and don't forget to attend with (f) edegbelin
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by naijaboiy: 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
Laveda:
Cc Na ijaboiy cry
Suigeneris93:

Yea I am
Noted! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Leriebloom(f): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
firstking01:
lol, ngwanu pour out your heart to the one dearest to yougrin
lolz. I am thinking Drnairalov, Decker and Tommfrench, i think those 3 on nairaland are dearest to my heart grin grin
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
Laveda:

Cc Naijaboiy cry

wa se re!!!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by RoyalBlak007: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
This is to show....

...how fake they 'is' grin
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
naijaboiy:
Cutehector take a look at the last edition I hosted last year.

It was a fùcking HIT! Record breaking.

https://www.nairaland.com/2196758/wooing-challenge-2015-selection-thread

But this year i nor understand. undecided

dude stop reminding me of last year biko sad
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Cutehector(m): 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
Adaure4ever:
*smiles* it was just for fun.
just pick a guy already cheesy
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Maxi112: 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
Jadekitana:
*calls keke driver* obiora abeg come carry me go diary section, this thread is making me feel sleepy *yawns*
opportunity done come for u, u won leave am run

abeg balance woo ur crush no time
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Laveda(f): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

wa se re!!!!! grin grin

Ode! angry grin

1 Like

Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
I have 4 guys in mind here to pick. Still thinking on who to select. Just give a few minutes. LOL
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
Laveda:

Ode! angry grin

better go construct your lines in 3D!! grin grin...you sef know that I am not easily impressed...no come fall brezz here o hehehehehe grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Laveda(f): 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

better go construct your lines in 3D!! grin grin...you sef know that I am not easily impressed...no come fall brezz here o hehehehehe grin grin grin tongue tongue
cheesy cheesy
I'll try cry
Even if it's not too good, shey you'll take me? cry
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by uyisteven(m): 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
HateU2:
Amebo undecided

Can we woo our fellow girls naijaboy undecided

D Lesbo challenge is comin up real soon...*we* re negotiatin wit Seun 2 mk it hppn...jst chill...
Hope 2035 doesn't sound too far??..

1 Like

Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by iambibi(f): 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lolz... *grabs popcorn* Cant wait to read Ohonba lines.... Lmaogrin...
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Laveda(f): 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
FlawlessRebirth2,
Laveda
Refiner
Sinaj
Jadekitana
DemiGoddess1
MrsPhyno
LuvU2
HateU2
Adaure4ever
Angelberry

Oya make una come woo guys ooo cheesy grin grin
Declared grin

1 Like

Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Marlvin(m): 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
Seriously the female wooing edition should be scrapped out entirely, this is one of the most boring event that has ever happened here on romance section and NL as a whole.
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
Laveda:

cheesy cheesy
I'll try cry
Even if it's not too good, shey you'll take me? cry

till then hehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Laveda(f): 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

till then hehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin
Why you laughing nau cry
No dey make me shame sad
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by iambibi(f): 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I have 4 guys in mind here to pick. Still thinking on who to select. Just give a few minutes. LOL
.. Lol.... Select well oo...no time... . And no fall our hands o... Anyways i trust u shaa *winks*

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (43) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Dances Shaku Shaku Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) / "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin"

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.