Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

Aftermath Of Drinking Excess Water - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Aftermath Of Drinking Excess Water (747 Views)

8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day / Benefits Of Drinking Lipton Tea / Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aftermath Of Drinking Excess Water by diademoly(f): 11:56am On Mar 30, 2016
for some years is been 'this' and 'that' about drinking water.
if you check online you will see a lot of posts on the importance of drinking water but nobody has been bold enough to reveal its consequences and that is the essence of this truth revealing post. notwithstanding the fact that water is good for the body
I Used to be the very slim type of gal with a very flat tummy that was always used as a reference when referring to such, but since I started bumping into all these talk about water, it's so sad to say ;I have lost my flat tummy and have moved from my original size 8 to 10 and now I have to do 'sit-ups' every morning which I hate.
ple....ase stop following everything you see online as really the perfect truth.
inasmuch as water is good, one of its aftermath is increased belly fat.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Drinking Excess Water by Evidence1000(m): 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
In as much as too much of everything is bad, I don't believe you because good water is colourless, odorless and tasteless meaning that water has no nutrients whatsoever. Your big tummy might be caused by what you eat . It can also be genetically inherited

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Drinking Excess Water by SweetieConstie(f): 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
Evidence1000:
In as much as too much of everything is bad, I don't believe you because good water is colourless, odorless and tasteless meaning that water has no nutrients whatsoever. Your big tummy might be caused by what you eat . It can also be genetically inherited
Seconded!

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Drinking Excess Water by diademoly(f): 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
Evidence1000:
u are wrong cos am so careful of what I Eat and it has no genetic evidence in my case.
have you forgotten that water bloats and hardens your tummy each time you take it? even if you've not eaten, then after a while you may become hungry. i'll advice you to try it and please don't be biased while doing it. be open minded.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Drinking Excess Water by conjugal(f): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
They said drink water not too much water, but you took excess of it, and that's the result. Remember, too much of everything is bad.
Re: Aftermath Of Drinking Excess Water by snakebeat: 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
diademoly:

u are wrong cos am so careful of what I Eat and it has no genetic evidence in my case.
have you forgotten that water bloats and hardens your tummy each time you take it? even if you've not eaten, then after a while you may become hungry. i'll advice you to try it and please don't be biased while doing it. be open minded.
is what u eat....

water does nt cause belly fat!
Re: Aftermath Of Drinking Excess Water by snakebeat: 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
Evidence1000:
seconded..
Re: Aftermath Of Drinking Excess Water by snakebeat: 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Seconded!
thirded!
Re: Aftermath Of Drinking Excess Water by chriskosherbal(m): 5:01am On Mar 31, 2016
Y
SweetieConstie:
Seconded!
I think I support you.

(1) (Reply)

Your Health, Nutrition And Supplements / My Penis Has Been Itchy Since I Got Back At School / Kate Henshaw Shares Unseen Photo Of Bedroom After Fire Disaster (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.