Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,011 members, 7,903,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 08:21 AM

WATCH: What Age Should A Child Be Educated On Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WATCH: What Age Should A Child Be Educated On Sex? (530 Views)

Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) / At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? / At What Age Should A Girl Start Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WATCH: What Age Should A Child Be Educated On Sex? by mailtimi(m): 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2016

In this episode of 'Women On Sex', women shared there opinions on when a child should be educated on sex, because truth is… ‘What you don’t teach your child at home, they will learn somewhere else’

WATCH: http://naijalog.com/watch-women-on-sex-episode-5-school-me-dont-fool-me/
Re: WATCH: What Age Should A Child Be Educated On Sex? by Izen: 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
As early as they can understand English please. Too many predators out there these days. Instead of using the if a man touches you, you'll get pregnant trope, start with if uncle or aunty touches you here and there, you will keep peeing on yourself. Now that one can embarrass them. Teach them to scream too. And when they are being bathed by someone other than you, they should wash their bum bum themselves. This means you have to teach them to do that too.
Re: WATCH: What Age Should A Child Be Educated On Sex? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
Best age to me is 12years old; that's the onset of puberty.
An 11 year old would not understand because they may like another but not feel anything physical but a 12year old would always feel physical reactions associated with looking at the opposite sex. You teaching them about sex would make them relate those physical sensations to your words of advice.
Re: WATCH: What Age Should A Child Be Educated On Sex? by Narcissist: 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
10!!!!! Today's kids knows sh*t that even I didn't know until I left sech school.......how would a sixteen year old boy know what racial cockolding is ....I had to look up that shii

(1) (Reply)

15 Signs You Grew Up In A Nigerian Home / 10 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Lady / A Romancelander Needs Urgent Relationship Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.