Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,435 members, 7,968,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 07:33 PM

I Open Cap And Prosrated For Baba Ayanoku He Is A Nationalist! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Open Cap And Prosrated For Baba Ayanoku He Is A Nationalist! (625 Views)

Adebayo Shittu Wears ''Buhari/Osinbajo 2019'' Campaign Cap To FEC Meeting / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Of Abia State Is A Nationalist And Presidential Material / How Can You Be A Zombie And Claim To Be A Nationalist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Open Cap And Prosrated For Baba Ayanoku He Is A Nationalist! by oyinkinola: 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
.....he rejected the offer of ipob/massob to be the president of biafra illegal government!...count me out! ....Baba Ayanoku
.....he back buhari on his refusa to devalue naira! he stand by the interest of nigeria....Baba Ayanoku
who is to defend the interest of nigeria and nigeria nation?
where are the civil right acivists, labour union, student union, human right activists, former head of states, prominents nigerian, when nigeria interest baffled, who is to defend the interest of nigeria, nigeria, a state of no patriot youths!
the world bank, imf, america, and europe were all after buhari to devalue naira, but yet to band together to give a full support on the repatration of the looted fund! for what interest this devaluation to the interest of nigerian?
Re: I Open Cap And Prosrated For Baba Ayanoku He Is A Nationalist! by paramakina202: 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
Learn how to spell his name properly first.

1 Like

Re: I Open Cap And Prosrated For Baba Ayanoku He Is A Nationalist! by dukie25: 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
[s]
oyinkinola:
.....he rejected the offer of ipob/massob to be the president of biafra illegal government!...count me out! ....Baba Ayanoku
.....he back buhari on his refusa to devalue naira! he stand by the interest of nigeria....Baba Ayanoku
where are the civil right acivists, labour union, student union, human right activists, former head of states, prominents nigerian, when nigeria interest baffled, who is to defend the interest of nigeria, nigeria, a state of no patriot youths!
the world bank, imf, america, and europe were all after buhari to devalue naira, but yet to band together to give a full support on the repatration of the looted fund! for what interest this devaluation to the interest of nigerian?
[/s]

stay off Oshogbo weed son.
Re: I Open Cap And Prosrated For Baba Ayanoku He Is A Nationalist! by jcross19: 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
oyinkinola:
are you his son? What's the meaning of the thread now? Ahahahahahahahahah please mod forward to joke section.
Re: I Open Cap And Prosrated For Baba Ayanoku He Is A Nationalist! by oyinkinola: 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
paramakina202:
Learn how to spell his name properly first.
Baba is not in igbo language, Ayanoku is written in yoruba, Baba Ayanoku is more yoruba than igbo! ok
Re: I Open Cap And Prosrated For Baba Ayanoku He Is A Nationalist! by oyinkinola: 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
jcross19:
are you his son? What's the meaning of the thread now? Ahahahahahahahahah please mod forward to joke section.
...yah I think Baba would hve been laughing at you now if he is in nairaland!
Re: I Open Cap And Prosrated For Baba Ayanoku He Is A Nationalist! by oyinkinola: 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
dukie25:
[s][/s]

stay off Oshogbo weed son.
soun ayirin je ni fi l'egbe!
Re: I Open Cap And Prosrated For Baba Ayanoku He Is A Nationalist! by paramakina202: 2:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
oyinkinola:

Baba is not in igbo language, Ayanoku is written in yoruba, Baba Ayanoku is more yoruba than igbo! ok
Ok sorry,I didn't know you were talking about your village chief.

1 Like

Re: I Open Cap And Prosrated For Baba Ayanoku He Is A Nationalist! by jcross19: 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
oyinkinola:

...yah I think Baba would hve been laughing at you now if he is in nairaland!
okay you are one of the boys , sorry I don't know that you are doing your job.
Re: I Open Cap And Prosrated For Baba Ayanoku He Is A Nationalist! by oyinkinola: 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
jcross19:
okay you are one of the boys , sorry I don't know that you are doing your job.
....am one of the son of Baba Ayanoku yes, i want to be patriot as him!

(1) (Reply)

Ameachi Goofs Again, Calls For The Establishment Of Railway University / Why Nigeria Will Never Develop / Who Else Is Thinking Like Me ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.