Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,346 members, 7,971,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:36 AM

Too Bad! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Too Bad! (509 Views)

Too BAD! Living Faith Accountant’s Wife & Child Kidnapped (details) / TOO BAD!!! How 10 Men Gang-rape Student During Cult Initiation Rites [see Photo] / Too Bad: Male Teacher Caught Sucking A Pupil’s Penis In Sango,ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Too Bad! by wale0911: 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
Wonder shall never end ooo.

Don't even know how to describe this.
Few minutes ago I was at the eatery for launch. For whatever reason I decided to sit near this dude who looks cool, well dressed and busy with a phone that looks like a blackberry z series.

I didn't exchange pleasantries with him, I sat down, took my meal. When I was done and about to leave, I heard the dude whisper, Good afternoon sir, pls I need your help. I turned to him and politely said ,Good afternoon, how can I be of help?
And then the story of how he traveled down to see his uncle but didn't meet him and that he is broke and needs to go back to Abuja blabla.

As he was narrating his story, something within me told me he was not for real. I mean the story was cooked up. Well, I reached out to my wallet and gave him some money. He thanked me and I headed down stairs. But.....

On my way down the stairs, I noticed I was not holding my phone, searched my pocket but did find it. For two seconds I was lost in thought. Then I hurried back, with the thought that I might have left it on the table, lol and behold, it was not there, I asked around for the guy but no one was giving me any helpful answer. The security guys were alerted and a call was made to the men downstairs. To cut the story short, the guy was caught by a whisker. I was astounded. I just recovered my phone from him,got into my car and drove off.

Na crime to be Mr nice again?

(1) (Reply)

Police Declare War On Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms / Teenager Has His Hand Cut Off While Trying To Steal A Phone In Delta State / Herdsmen Attacks! Police Hold Town Hall Meetings In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.