Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,942 members, 7,883,286 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:18 AM

Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures (69583 Views)

Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) / Big Cobra Killed Near My Construction Site At Abijo GRA, Lekki (Photos) / Cobra Found Inside A Toilet In Yola, Adamawa State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
All Glory be to Almighty Domino Reverad, the creator of the universe. Jehovah his deceptive son wanted you dead but you are delivered by GOD'S GRACE.

See what Jehovah did.

Isaiah 45:7 King James Version (KJV)
I form the light, and create darkness: I
make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do
all these things.

Devil= creator of evil
Jehovah= creator of evil

Therefore,

Jehovah = Devil

No wonder he likes talking about blood to the extent that he made us drink the blood and eat the flesh of his dead son Jesus like vampire.

Jehovah, get prepared for the bottomless pit made for you. Your time of deception is up. Reverad has cone to be revealed!!!

Get the Doctrine of the UFOS and see all the antics of the devil(Jehovah) who has been presenting himself as the angel of light for ages.
Re: Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures by psychologist(m): 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
lala bro food don done ooo

password : snake
Re: Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures by Jdesilentkiller(m): 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
I love snakes........but I don't like their bites and venom.
Re: Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures by Sunday17: 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
Snake issue always make front page. .
Re: Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures by astarotte: 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
Wisdomkosi, Una eat the fish? I hope long throat no make una eat that fish o; fish wey cobra eat remain.
Re: Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures by MadCow1: 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
See The Big Cobra Which Entered My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures

It was very early in the morning when father went out to check his fishing net as usual, what he saw this early morning made him to run as fast he could to call for help. A cobra entered his fishing net, the cobra wanted to eat the fish my caught that morning, unfortunately the snake couldn't come out of the net.

COBRA!!!!

[img]http://i./sAk7679cr8wAo.gif[/img]
Re: Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
astarotte:
Una eat the fish?
lol why are you so concern about the fish
Re: Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures by tunatrezy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
This one go don chop fish tire
Re: Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures by OsusuMustFlow(f): 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
ohh
Re: Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures by wristbangle: 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lalasticlala, our snake warrior. cool
Re: Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures by diva90: 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
Wow that's a big cobra, very dangerous snake
Re: Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures by stephnie1(f): 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
k
Re: Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures by whitebone(m): 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
Snake don take over NL thread na so so snake thread we they see everyday, NL go soon turn snake documentary forum
Re: Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures by Damfostopper(m): 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
Make i mark register..... Fp In nairaland... Password.... Olajumoke.... Snake n tonto dike
Re: Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures by kamalbnmuktar(m): 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
O boy Don't do that again. For d next time if it happens again allow cobra to go. We are are conservationis, and naturalist.
Re: Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
jesus.. maka lalasticlala no break your head
menix:
Bros nah earth worm ur dad dey fish wey make am dey catch roots of plants...

Why burying the snake when lalasticlala fit buy am 5k....
Re: Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures by cbnileowo42: 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
Booking space.

Yah
Re: Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures by cbnileowo42: 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
[quote author=Wisdomkosi post=44250469]See The Big Cobra Which Entered My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures

It was very early in the morning when father went out to check his fishing net as usual, what he saw this early morning made him to run as fast he could to call for help. A cobra entered his fishing net, the cobra wanted to eat the fish my caught that morning, unfortunately the snake couldn't come out of the net. [/quote.

Mobole...mio lo mo
Re: Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures by BeardedMan: 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
It sure will... grin
TANTUMERGO007:
grin if this news no make front-page make nigeria(Buhari) no better cheesy
Re: Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures by SOPIGO: 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
Our neighbors gathered and helped us to drag the snake out of the water, killed and I buried the snake. That's the fish
Bros y una buried that thing na.... Una for wack 'm wella
Re: Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures by ceejay80s(m): 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
Is this cobra or python ?I know say cobra no dey big reach like this
Re: Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures by cannonnier(m): 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
menix:

My village people talk say Person wey ask question no dey miss road (Onye Ajuju adi efu ozu).....

na lie, na my village peepu talkam. (matambayi baya bata) tongue grin
Re: Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures by ceejay80s(m): 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
Op please tell ur old man to burn that fishing net, no use that net catch fish wey una go sell to nigerians
Re: Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures by bonerVee(m): 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
What does NL moderatorss really have with ssnakes? (Jst peeping o). Killing snake isnt murder nor terror!
Re: Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures by ucsquare(m): 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
all becos of buhari
Re: Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures by Vomm: 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
U said u did what? Burried it? For this ..... Period?

quote author=Wisdomkosi post=44250519]Our neighbors gathered and helped us to drag the snake out of the water, killed and I buried the snake. That's the fish [/quote]
Re: Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures by nevilbot: 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
Is this a cobra or a python? Cobras don't go near water and are never this big. Cobras have afinity to hot dry areas not rivers yle pythons are water loving and big. Op abeg change the title. This is a python
Re: Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures by hydrazone: 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
A case of the "hunter catching the bush meat that wants to catch the bush meat of another hunter". lol
Re: Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures by brightkeny(m): 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
snake story don de too much for this forum oh
.and also which university with highest this one and the lowest that one,does it really help?
Re: Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures by samjadinero(m): 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
Our neighbors gathered and helped us to drag the snake out of the water, killed and I buried the snake. That's the fish
Ah! You buried a cobra?! Na correct protein you bury so o.
Re: Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures by 4nobody4every1: 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
Re: Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nairalanders and snake..........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Ghost' Population Of Humans Discovered In Ancient Africa / The Sciences Discussion Thread. / Etisalat Chat Pack And Social Pack Unlimited Free Browsing With Simple Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.