Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,676 members, 7,965,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 04:24 PM

List Of Annoying Nairalanders - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Annoying Nairalanders (7354 Views)

Six Types Of Annoying Women That Men Can’t Stand / 9 Types Of Annoying People You'll Meet Before You Die / Annoying Things Ladies Do (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Annoying Nairalanders by CUM4WHAT(m): 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Abeg, shift mah see road! angry

#IRANU

Did I mention your name in the first instance?? Oniranu!
absha... smelling puss.... oloshi
Re: List Of Annoying Nairalanders by SweetieConstie(f): 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
absha... smelling puss.... oloshi
Receive sense! Because obviously, you haven't got any!

You could keep on ranting for all I care! Done with ya... *outta here*

1 Like

Re: List Of Annoying Nairalanders by Synzu(m): 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
SweetieConstie:

The sooner you realise you're replying TWO of nairalands resident dingbats, the better for you. #Nuffsaid.
Re: List Of Annoying Nairalanders by Maxi112: 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
firstking01:
and one mumu onila like thatundecided
u r right bro

those two people should be top of this list
Re: List Of Annoying Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
@maxi112 now I understand your reason for asking me about that hopeless f@ol.

Anyways, its all good you know.

I don't have his time.
Re: List Of Annoying Nairalanders by SweetieConstie(f): 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
Synzu:

The sooner you realise you're replying TWO of nairalands resident dingbats, the better for you. #Nuffsaid.
Thank you! I'm kinda new here and as a result of that, I didn't know some silly and immature individuals are just hovering about looking for whom to agitate...

But I think I know better now! Thanks once more!!
Re: List Of Annoying Nairalanders by klenton(m): 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
SweetieConstie:

Chill.....dnt let him succeed in upsetting u
Dis is wat u got to deal with here
Re: List Of Annoying Nairalanders by SweetieConstie(f): 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
klenton:

Chill.....dnt let him succeed in upsetting u
Dis is wat u got to deal with here
Hmmm... I think I understand better now!

Thanks a bunch!!
Re: List Of Annoying Nairalanders by Maxi112: 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
@maxi112 now I understand your reason for asking me about that hopeless f@ol.

Anyways, its all good you know.

I don't have is time.
those people way dey carrg ur matter for head like gala na those men way use edegebeline woo there babe cause of u

there babe no gry, e pain them so tay dem open thread cause of u, remember I told u to watch out for this

no mind them, let just drink to it
Re: List Of Annoying Nairalanders by Leriebloom(f): 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
I rly dont see whats annoying in the people you mentioned, except for no 3. his case is understandable.
Re: List Of Annoying Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
Synzu:
LOL. Kinginvalhala is nowhere near annoying. He's just a wannabe who's completely oblivious of the fact that he's batshit boring.

I agree with your opinion about durentt nd delectablegyal.

Wildflame just likes having fun at peoples expense. Just like his prodigy pussysandie wink
Hehehehehe, and look at who is here.
Seriously, I was replying you then because I thought the person behind your monikers was one posh dude. I never knew you were a jobless and hungry looking nigga.

Please try and start using cream, even if its 100 naira Vaseline.

I would quote and mention you again when you start rubbing cream. Your skin badly crave for it.

If you like quote this comment as usual, you re not gonna read a subsequent reply from me because I have come to notice I'm not your type.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Annoying Nairalanders by CUM4WHAT(m): 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
SweetieConstie:

if i fvck ur anus..... yur life wudnt remain d sme
Re: List Of Annoying Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
Maxi112:
those people way dey carrg ur matter for head like gala na those men way use edegebeline woo there babe cause of u

there babe no gry, e pain them so tay dem open thread cause of u, remember I told u to watch out for this

no mind them, let just drink to it
Hahahahahaha, don't mind them my nigga.

Its their problem to sell gala and not mine.

Either online or not, all of them join together can't even pinch my little finger. so why should I worry or lose sleep over some powerless entities?

They shouldn't blame me but themselves for been unromantic.

Yeah bro, let's drink to it, cheers!!!!!!
Re: List Of Annoying Nairalanders by Maxi112: 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hahahahahaha, don't mind them my nigga.

Its their problem to sell gala and not mine.

Either online or not, all of them join together can't even pinch my little finger. so why should I worry or lose sleep over some powerless entities?

They shouldn't blame me but theirselves for been unromantic.

Yeah bro, let's drink to it, cheers!!!!!!
unromantic indeed!

those guys carry u for mind no be small...

add a little to my glass
Re: List Of Annoying Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
Maxi112:
unromantic indeed!

those guys carry u for mind no be small...

add a little to my glass
Hahahahahaha

Bro, as I earlier stated, that is their problems to carry and not mine.
If them like make them place a bounty on my head for anyone that can locate me for them.
I have always said, I gat nothing to hide. if anyone of them seek for my home and office addresses, I would gladly give it to the person because I know so well that no single one of my haters here can dare me in real life and go unpunish.

They already know my real name which I also bear on fb, but till now none of them has tried acting or showing how powerful they re outside nairaland.
So in reality it means the only avenue they can display their muscles is nairaland. And because of that I have come to the conclusion that truly *ONLINE IS A PLACE WHERE CATS CLAIMS TO BE LIONS* So, I blame online!

*shey i be your messenger? lol. Hey barman, please add a little to his glass*
Re: List Of Annoying Nairalanders by Maxi112: 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hahahahahaha

Bro, as I earlier stated, that is their problems to carry and not mine.
If them like make them place a bounty on my head for anyone that can locate me for them.
I have always said, I gat nothing to hide. if anyone of them seek for my home and office addresses, I would gladly give it to the person because I know so well that no single one of my haters here can dare me in real life and go unpunish.

They already know my real name which I also bear in fb, but till now non of them has tried acting or showing how powerful they re outside nairaland.
So in reality it means the only avenue they can display their muscles is nairaland. And because of that I have come to the conclusion that truly *ONLINE IS A PLACE WHERE CATS CLAIMS TO BE LIONS* So, I blame online!

*shey i be your messenger? lol. Hey barman, please add a little to his glass*
hahahahaha!

obemb... forget them, there matter too small

shy u no my crush na... no call here Monika oh

she done leave me go to woo another person, yawa done gass oh

I go switch over
Re: List Of Annoying Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
Maxi112:
hahahahaha!

I go switch over
You no try, I didn't hear from u again
Re: List Of Annoying Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
Maxi112:
hahahahaha!

I go switch over
Hahahahahaha, take heart bro. hahahahaha
That is nairaland for you.
Well, I would advice you switch over if necessary and if that crush of yours isn't worth a blink of your eyes, but if she does, then I would advice you stay and fight for what your heart desire and crave for.
Don't allow her picking another nigga to woo bring you down.

I'm an apostle of fighting for what would give your heart a happy ending because its our hearts that really and truly matters.
Re: List Of Annoying Nairalanders by Maxi112: 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
Angelberry:
You no try, I didn't hear from u again
u no care to check on me!

I just dey watch u as u take dey do ur own thing na
Re: List Of Annoying Nairalanders by Maxi112: 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hahahahahaha, take heart bro. hahahahaha
That is nairaland for you.
Well, I would advice you switch over if necessary and if that crush of yours isn't worth a blink of your eyes, but if she does, then I would advice you stay and fight for what your heart desire and crave for.
Don't allow her picking another nigga to woo bring you down.

I'm an apostle of fighting for what would give your heart a happy ending because its our hearts that really and truly matters.
lolzz just kidding bro
Re: List Of Annoying Nairalanders by Synzu(m): 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hehehehehe, and look at who is here.
Seriously, I was replying you then because I thought the person behind your monikers was one posh dude. I never knew you were a jobless and hungry looking nigga.

Please try and start using cream, even if its 100 naira Vaseline.

I would quote and mention you again when you start rubbing cream. Your skin badly crave for it.

If you like quote this comment as usual, you re not gonna read a subsequent reply from me because I have come to notice I'm not your type.

[b]BORING as usual.. This all you could come up with?? CREAM?? Dude you don't even know how furkin URGLY you are! You've got a face only a mother would love and a body structure of an Amphibian!

Try to feed well. Take vitamin supplements to help enhance your growth man.. **spits** you are too damn malnourished and you could either drop dead any second or be blown away by the wind you pathetic excuse for a man! undecided

You won't quote me cos you're just as dumb as you're docile! You're barren and can never be productive! Your whole life revolves around nairaland and you hate on those who are superior to you!

If you aren't careful, the envy will kill you faster than your starvation! Heed my advice, get yourself a job and stop deceiving yourself. MD/CEO my ass! smiley A boring and unproductive nigga such as yourself can't make a nickel for any company let alone run one.

Get the fcck outta my face dimwitted half-man. Malnourished amphibian looking house boy wielding his bosses selfie stick! undecided[/b]

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: List Of Annoying Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
prettythicksme !!!!! wen dis all dis children join nairaland
I tire for d shildren jare grin
Re: List Of Annoying Nairalanders by Dymitri(f): 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
Chisos!!!!!!!!!! This is just too wicked embarassed

Synzu:

[b]BORING as usual.. This all you could come up with?? CREAM?? Dude you don't even know how furkin URGLY you are! You've got a face only a mother would love and a body structure of an Amphibian!

Try to feed well. Take vitamin supplements to help enhance your growth man.. **spits** you are too damn malnourished and you could either drop dead any second or be blown away by the wind you pathetic excuse for a man! undecided

You won't quote me cos you're just as dumb as you're docile! You're barren and can never be productive! You whole life revolves around nairaland and you hate on those who are superior to you!

If you aren't careful, the envy will kill you faster than your starvation! Heed my advice, get yourself a job and stop deceiving yourself. MD/CEO my ass! smiley A boring and unproductive nigga such as yourself can't make a nickel for any company let alone run one.

Get the fcck outta my face dimwitted half-man. Malnourished amphibian looking house boy wielding his bosses selfie stick! undecided[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Annoying Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
the tin pain some people Wells grin grin truth hurts tho undecided bunch of mofos
Re: List Of Annoying Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
Maxi112:
lolzz just kidding bro
Hahahahahaha, you better be, bro.
SIGH!!!!!
Synzu:

You won't quote me cos you're just as dumb as you're docile! You're barren and can never be productive! You whole life revolves around nairaland and you hate on those who are superior to you!

bad Guy lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: List Of Annoying Nairalanders by SweetieConstie(f): 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
true babe, sm are just immature, but there are really mature folks here. 4rm ur dp i know ure ibo.
Awwn! You guessed right. cool

Buh wait oo.. E dey show for face?? undecided

I guess you've got spiritual eyes! grin
Re: List Of Annoying Nairalanders by refiner(f): 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
grin....
Re: List Of Annoying Nairalanders by iykekelvins(m): 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
someone remind me never to pick a fight with synzu grin

2 Likes

Re: List Of Annoying Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
some people really have time o!! logging in with two monikers at d same time nd calling anoda moniker just 4 e-wars. a deep sigh!!! wats d future of NIGERIA? is there still hope 4 NIGERIA? sigh i rather discuss on new computer softwares and new ideas than engage in e-wars, no wonder why china,europe,america youths are multi millionairs and billionairs while NAIJA youths are agbayas.
Re: List Of Annoying Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Awwn! You guessed right. cool

Buh wait oo.. E dey show for face?? undecided
hehehe i travle a lot so i know people by their tribe just by looking at them, between ure beautiful nd dat made me guess right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / Wait, Before You Go Near Her, Check The Shape Of Her Leg. / Sex During Period, Yay Or Nay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.