Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,733 members, 7,979,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 09:35 AM

How Do I Claim My C Of O? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Do I Claim My C Of O? (584 Views)

BayelsaState Government Debunks Claim.The Governor’s office to Cost N3.8billon / Service Plots In Peace Gardens Ajah (behind Lekki Scheme II) With C Of O. / 3 Bedroom Bungalow 4m All Room Ensiute, Tiles, C Of O @ Akute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Claim My C Of O? by Sonye(f): 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2009
Hello,

I have a land in abuja but have not received my certificate of occupancy. I was advised to check AGIS website to see how to go about. Went through the site but unfortunately for me, my name does not seem to be in the list of unclaimed c of o! Does anyone know what i could do to get it out on time? Can i just go to abuja to see if its ready instead of waiting for them to update their site

Please Help me if you know the quickest way to get my c of o sad
thanks
Re: How Do I Claim My C Of O? by desse: 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2009
@ sonye

i strongly advice you to go to abuja c of o is not a document you recieved through electronic means though your name may reflect on the computer that the registration is on.

cheers

desse -architect
Re: How Do I Claim My C Of O? by Sonye(f): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2009
thanks desse

(1) (Reply)

Architect/builder / Invest Now! Promo Extended Till Aug 15th! / Land For Sale @ Ikoyi And Banana Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.