Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,710 members, 7,889,254 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:54 AM

Transport And Haulage Business - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Transport And Haulage Business (107275 Views)

Partnership In Transport And Haulage Business / Transport And Haulage Under Nnpc Retail. / Servicing The Transport And Haulage Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2011
@lolostic

I just came across your posts about haulage business. I really need more information from you about how you intend to take care of trucks on behalf of the owners. I am really interested in the business and I am ready to give you a try if you can convince me how you intend to go about doung this business with me.

I need you to furnish me all the low down about the business i.e; the kind of trucks that you need me to buy for you. I need you to give me five referrals so I can talk to the peole you have done this business with. I also need to know for how long you have been doing this business. I need to know if your business is registered with government (Coporate Affairs Commission). I also need to know the location of your office and how long you have been doing business at that office? My email is oaziz44@hotmail.com

I am waiting for your response.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by ekehleosey: 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2011
hey guys i ran into this site via facebook and decided to check it out, i heard its owned by a 20 yr old student, sorry to divert a bit but seriously its worth it, its new in town and its a hit, its a mobile site www.mocliq.mobi. its something like an online/private phone account, wer u actually can save or keep airtime privately,u also can play a game called Cliqr to multiply your airtime, and you can then withdraw into your real phone account anytime. its actually very cool.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by pcmadu(m): 10:33am On Dec 29, 2011
I am presently looking for a reputable company that can handle my truck(NO STORIES), it’s a box truck that is used for haulage business(goods).  I would like to know the following info on the business/company.
•   How much should I be expecting
•   Is the payment monthly or weekly(I prefer weekly)
•   Who take care of the maintainers
•   How is my truck and money secured plus any other important information i need to know
plz if you have any information on how to manage my truck email me at pcmadu@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by megainvest: 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2011
I am also interested in having a reputable company manage my fleet. Please send your proposal to megainvestor@ymail.com
Thanks
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by kimmi11: 11:46am On Jan 02, 2012
We have experienced the great services of star distribution system. This company is not only depending on common carriers or transportations services, Warehousing facilities, pool distribution, LTL also included with its services.
Miami Warehousing
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by pcmadu(m): 7:58am On Jan 03, 2012
I am presently looking for a reputable company that can handle my truck(NO STORIES), it’s a box truck that is used for haulage business(goods). I would like to know the following info on the business/company.
• How much should I be expecting
• Is the payment monthly or weekly(I prefer weekly)
• Who take care of the maintainers
• How is my truck and money secured plus any other important information i need to know
plz if you have any information on how to manage my truck email me at pcmadu@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by lolostic: 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2012
It's possible for you to make profit on dump/tipper trucks 6 Tyre once you have good manager who know in and out of this mention business, monthly return worthy

Tipper: 250,000:00,- 350,000:00 monthly The maximum of daily earning is N16,000 if you are are interest please contact me via my email address for more details. lolostic@yahoo.com with legal agreement for as many years as you want to venture in this business.

TRUCKING: This is the commonest type of haulage business where by trucks of different sizes to convey goods, container, cargo, etc from one place to the other until it gets to the final consumers for satisfaction
I can deliver 200,000:00 - 650,000:00 monthly depend on the truck.

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
7 Unity Road, Off Toyin Street,
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:
01-7942170
01-7647483
Mobile: 08062802476

E- mail: lolostic@yahoo.com

We Manage Cover Body Truck and Tipper any Tonnages if you have any please contact me for more details and the price range
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by kimmi11: 10:03am On Jan 05, 2012
Just want to share our experience of moving to Orlando. We have nice experience of star distribution system. They understand our needs very well, we have satisfied with the logistic services of the Star Distribution.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by lolostic: 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2012
It's possible for you to make profit on dump/tipper trucks 6 Tyre once you have good manager who know in and out of this mention business, monthly return worthy

Tipper: 250,000:00,- 350,000:00 monthly The maximum of daily earning is N16,000 if you are are interest please contact me via my email address for more details. lolostic@yahoo.com with legal agreement for as many years as you want to venture in this business.

TRUCKING: This is the commonest type of haulage business where by trucks of different sizes to convey goods, container, cargo, etc from one place to the other until it gets to the final consumers for satisfaction
I can deliver 200,000:00 - 650,000:00 monthly depend on the truck.

We Manage Cover Body Truck and Tipper any Tonnages if you have any please contact me for more details and the price range.

Flat Bed Trailer,
Here's opportunity for all flat bed trailer owner, we transport waste Paper from Lagos to Jebba,
for to fro worthy 190,000,00.
please contact me for more information.

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
7 Unity Road, Off Toyin Street,
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:
01-7942170
01-7647483
Mobile: 08062802476

E- mail: lolostic@yahoo.com
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by kimmi11: 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2012
Star Distribution Systems, is a really batter choice such as a 3rd party logistics provider
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Clerverly: 8:39am On Jan 19, 2012
If you have 20foot or 40foot flat body trucks and wish to
hand it over to an experienced on-the -field manager that
consistently deliver on agreed terms, dont look further just
hint me on rayte@yahoo.com lets take it from there.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Dubstic: 10:18am On Jan 26, 2012
i need rice supplier urgently in portharcourt posibly today help me execute a contract in ahoada.if u can contact me on 07030243752
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by i2j: 12:05am On Jan 28, 2012
@ stagger!

I understand that you have been asked for information by so many people on this forum. I also know that it can't be easy on you. It takes a big man to do what you have been doing.

Please, can you provide me with the following:
1. - procedure for truck registration with major marketers.
2. - schedule of bridge loading fees charged for transportation of petroleum products from the  Warri & Port Harcourt refinery to various parts of the country.

This will be highly appreciated. My email is acesoris@gmail.com

Best Rgds.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Eforce1: 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2012
Dump Truck Needed For Monthly lease

Re: Transport And Haulage Business by femoladosu: 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2012
@E force   where are you located, i have a 10-tyre mack tipper, in a very good condition
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by apeena: 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2012
Hello good people of nairaland. I am in search of good, reliable and efficient cement haulage company that i can develop business relationship with. Locations will be between Ibese to Lagos (or any western part of Nigeria)/Apapa to any part of Lagos and Obajana (kogi state) to the norther and eastern parts of nigeria.

Right now, I need to get the best cost estimates for ibese to Lagos (Lekki area) and Apapa to Lekki area.

I can be contacted at kokomansion2000-8 ( @ ) yahoo.co.uk. I will appreciate if someone with knowledge can respond pronto

Rgds
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Afriface: 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2012
Hello Everyone,

Get guaranteed trips for your flat bed trailer with us (GMT Products). Movement within Apapa and Ikeja/Isolo. Call us for conditions and terms. 07036869576.

We are also in need of five 15 tonnes truck in good working condition urgently to deliver Dangote flour within Apapa and Sango. Good deal!

Aloma Logistics Nig Ltd.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Chinom(m): 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2012
One thing puzzles me. If i ship down the head truck ( MAN, Scania, Volvo etc) to Lagos, can one get the flat bed in Lagos to buy?. Is it possible to have a 40ft flatbed mounted on the head engine in Nigeria?. Anybody knows?.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Afriface: 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2012
@ Chinom,

Sure you can always get the flat and all that goes with it here in Nigeria

Francis
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Afriface: 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2012
Needed! 15 tons truck with a box body of at least 25 feet length and a capacity to carry 4,000 cartoons of biscuit. An opportunity to work with a very organized company with trusted Agents. Production Line/Loading is at Agbara.

See Tariff Below and destination:

Onitsha 100k, Enugu 115k, Abakaliki 130k, Nsukka 123k, Owerri 123K, Umuahia/Aba 125k, Uyo 135k, Eket 140k, Ph 135k Abuja/ Suleja 140k Minna/keffi 140k Commission is 10k per trip. Steady Job Guaranteed!

Payment: Collect 50% cash before take off and 50% balance on delivery.

Francis
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by femmy2010(m): 5:22am On Mar 02, 2012
Do you need a tested and trusted custom clearing agent?

Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by green4life: 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2012
@Afriface, how much do you pay monthly for 24 ft box van. I have a Mack box truck arriving next month. My email is uobi@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Afriface: 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2012
@ green4life. Check your email address for response to your request. Best wishes!
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Afriface: 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2012
To increase the capacity of the truck we have, we need Partners in Haulage Business whose have truck as business partner. We need four 40F flatbeds. Trip is within Lagos. Recently secure a contract with GMT. Contact 07036869576 for more info. Best wishes!

Francis
Aloma link logistics Nig. Ltd
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by sonety2k(m): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2012
cool
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by CGLfinance: 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2012
@ Stagga; Kinharold; Afriface; E Force; Cleverly; Lolostic; Adema

Which one would you rather be: "Truck Managers" or "Fleet Owners"?[center][/center]

I am glad to observe the enthusiasm you all show for your business. Why not match that passion with brand new trucks?
We are looking for markets in Nigeria for new trucks - Tippers, Tankers, Flat Beds, Bucket types, Mixers etc. The brands includes the popular ones - MAN, IVECO, DAF, VOLVO, MERCEDES, RENAULT as well as lower priced Chinese HOWO, DONGFENG, FOTON etc.

We provide deferred payment arrangement against your local bank guarantee. In some cases, we might also be able to assist you with securing your local bank guarantee in Lagos. It might thus be possible for you to cross the "collateral" hurdle and get a Bank Guarantee from your local bank.

On the other hand, your pre-existing haulage contract with conglomerates such as Dangote, PZ, Total, Capital Oil, MRS etc may be sufficient for your Bank to issue a guarantee on your behalf (especially where your cash-flow projection is good and a domiciliation order is in place).

Payment is deferred for the same tenor of the guarantee you are able to give us. However, a private post-guarantee-settlement may also be workable, where we offer assisted repayment plans on qualifying invoices.

So, why not consider acquiring your own fleet of new trucks? The benefits are obvious:
YOU WIN MORE HAULAGE CONTRACTS WITH THE MAJORS (because you are demonstrating more capacity)
YOU SPEND LESS ON BREAKDOWNS (and thus run a more profitable business)
YOU GAIN MORE CONTROL OF YOUR BUSINESS (since the trucks are yours, you can send them wherever there is better business offers rather than be limited by the wishes of truck owners).

If you truly believe in your haulage business, now is the time to take it to the next level: Get Your Own Brand New Trucks and take control of your business!

Tell us what brand, type and quantity you need at caldwellinc@hotmail.com or call +233268132562 (Weekdays 9am - 5pm). Lets move your business from "Truck Managers" to "Fleet Owners". [size=8pt][/size]
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2012
I HAVE 5 TONS CLOSED BOX BODY TRUCK IN EXCELLENT CONDITION SUITABLE FOR TRANSPORTING [BISCUITS,[3000 CARTONS] INDOMINES,DRUGS CAPLETS,PAMPERS,TOILET ROLLS, TO ANY PART OF THE COUNTRY.AM LOOKING FOR COMPANIES WHERE THE TRUCK CAN GET STEADY AND GUARANTEED WORK TO DO AT LEAST [6 TRIPS] PER MONTH.I HAVE A VERY RELIABLE AND DEDICATED DRIVER.
MY CONTACT IS seunimmortal@yahoo.com OR 08063190095,07027002547 MY NAME IS MR OLUWASEUN
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Afriface: 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2012
30 tons trailers needed for steady Job. Competitive rate.

Call Francis immediately on 08099766025.

Aloma link logistics Nigeria Limited.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today / Step By Step Procedure On How To Produce Quality Emulsion Paint By Yourself / Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.