Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:05 PM

Which Of These Is The Best Day Of Your Life? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of These Is The Best Day Of Your Life? (373 Views)

When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? / 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well / Have You Broken Your New Year Resolution On The First Day Of The Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Is The Best Day Of Your Life? by bebene: 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
your birthday,

the day you graduate

the day you get your first job.

the day you marry.

the day you made your first million.

the day you buy you first car.

the day you made your first sex.

the day you have your first child.

the day you own your first phone.

select or you can add more.
Re: Which Of These Is The Best Day Of Your Life? by endove(f): 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
the d day dat God blessed me with my bundle of joy

(1) (Reply)

I Provided My Weight-some Help With Lifting Program With Eating Plan. / Urgently Need Some Information About Setting Up A Sex Store / All Hail King Drake: Ruling King Of The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.