Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,683 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:09 AM

Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) (63473 Views)

Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) / Buratai Commends Arase On The Arrest Of The Killers Of Colonel Samaila Inuwa / Samaila Inusa: Army Offers N1Million Reward For Information On Kidnapped Colonel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) by Arisheloaded(m): 6:51am On Mar 31, 2016
yamusa5:
Allahumma gafir lahu warham hu wa afihi wa af'anhu, wa akrim nuzulahu wagsilhu bil ma'I wal salji wal barad.

Ameen.
Re: Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) by gawu1: 7:02am On Mar 31, 2016
ozi001:
There in lies a lesson for us all.
May the soul of the departed rest in absolute peace
That is why one needs to be versatiled. If you had Tried and attended a muslim burial one day, You would understand what the woods are meant for.
Re: Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 31, 2016
Its so sad that a bunch of criminals can abduct an army officer in a military school in broad daylight, waste him and leave the corpse for his so called gallant colleagues to come and bury.

My condolence to his family that have to lift with the fact that their bread winner was abandoned by his colleagues. angry
Re: Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) by gawu1: 7:11am On Mar 31, 2016
victorD3:

It's a Hausa thing they stack it inside the grave so he can roast suya in the grate beyond .
What a pathetic soul, a disgusting human form!
Re: Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) by gawu1: 7:18am On Mar 31, 2016
LFJ:

Only God decides who will and who will not rest in peace. All human being regardless of whether you are good or bad will taste death. No human have immunity against death. This should be a lesson to every normal human being. Restrict all form of temptation to speak bad of the death, so that you will not suffer similar faith the day your own time come.
Advising a factory made child? He won't understand.
Re: Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 7:24am On Mar 31, 2016
sonnie10:
Are those firewood for cremation? Why the rush to destroy evidence?

Islam doesn't look for evidence, they just fulfil religious injunction of burying immediately after death!
Re: Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) by mozele(m): 7:29am On Mar 31, 2016
sabimbola:
If somebody reason along with me, hope is not shittites fighting back .

shiite? What if he was trailed all the way from Borno down to Zaria by the Boko-Haram sect?
Re: Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) by ussy09(m): 7:33am On Mar 31, 2016
Allah ya jikan ka
Re: Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 31, 2016
henryhemon:

You 're a clown. You that's alive he's better than you,your soul is restless filled with hate n crast stupidity.

An Average illiterate spotted.
Re: Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 31, 2016
I taught same too
sabimbola:
If somebody reason along with me, hope is not shittites fighting back .

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) by AVECDEO: 8:05am On Mar 31, 2016
mightyokwy:
May Allah accept his soul. But what is the firewood for undecided
. He will use the fire wood to finish of those that killed him...i hope that explains why the sized firewood were placed beside him... cool
Re: Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) by chimaobinelson(m): 8:12am On Mar 31, 2016
his killer left the wife and children unharmed,they rightly aimed at him,may be as a revenge of past deeds,liken to ' an eye for an eye' what a horrendous way to end...But i gues the living should be careful in carrying out their professional duties,cos atimes it bumerangs, RIP coln.
Re: Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) by Jerryolumide(m): 8:26am On Mar 31, 2016
sugardad1:
If you live for that side wey Dem kill am, beta relocate.. Army no d forgive.. Remember Zakibiam in Benue state.

Rip gallant Officer
relocate fire. I work close to where he was kidnapped and I live close to where his body was found... so nothing dey happen
Re: Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) by meccuno: 8:32am On Mar 31, 2016
A muslim life more important than others. the soldiers we have are only muslims and Northerners. What baffles me is the compassion showed by the people typing RIP. When people were killed in mile 12,agatu,jos,enugu,IPOB rallies, none was shown to them. Meaning human lives have meaning only on the side you are on. I think those who won't share this RIP sentiments are those who have their loved ones killed by soldiers. Funny country
Re: Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 31, 2016
omojesu202:

well, my fatheeerrrr and my motheeerrr, must be iddiiots to bring up such a pathetic iddiioot like me.

Even if you are an idi0t like you said, must you tell us your father and mother are idi0ts even if they are? Show some respects to the idiots
Re: Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) by omoharry(f): 8:42am On Mar 31, 2016
mightyokwy:
cremation i guest.
Re: Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 31, 2016
henryhemon:

How old are you? You need sense,pray to God to give you one.

na awa 2 suppose pray. Shebi u b soldier if you be civilian u for see de way many men on uniform intimidate us. Make us feel inferior, kick us and call us bloody civilians. And yet one bullet fit kill them too.
Re: Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) by omojesu202(m): 8:49am On Mar 31, 2016
divinecode101:

Even if you are an idi0t like you said, must you tell us your father and mother are idi0ts even if they are? Show some respects to the idiots

clap for yourself...
please I don't have time for teenagers now, I'm working. bye..
Re: Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) by Reference(m): 9:30am On Mar 31, 2016
Something tells me there is something big about this man's death. This was a hit.
Re: Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) by muhamadnur: 9:33am On Mar 31, 2016
mightyokwy:
the firewood or sticks are to be arrange all the over the body, i repeat "over" (above) after the body is carefully placed in the grave, after putting the sticks then if there maybe something like mat will spread and completely close it, then the sand, and final, i love islam so simple.
Re: Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) by mightyokwy(m): 9:37am On Mar 31, 2016
omoharry:
cremation i guest.
I don't think cremation is part of islam
Re: Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) by mightyokwy(m): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2016
muhamadnur:
the firewood or sticks are to be arrange all the over the body, i repeat "over" (above) after the body is carefully placed in the grave, after putting the sticks then if there maybe something like mat will spread and completely close it, then the sand, and final, i love islam so simple.
That means the woods are used as casket. Anyway all these are formalities, the best thing you can do for a dead body is to cover it with sand. It doesn't matter if the body is placed in a casket or Mat.
Re: Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 9:53am On Mar 31, 2016
frenchpharaoh1:

An Average illiterate spotted.

That's why i said you are a clown. You don't know the meaning of illiterate.
Re: Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) by muhamadnur: 10:07am On Mar 31, 2016
mightyokwy:

That means the woods are used as casket. Anyway all these are formalities, the best thing you can do for a dead body is to cover it with sand. It doesn't matter if the body is placed in a casket or Mat.
reason why i explained this to you is some ppl think it is for cremination, and in islam the dead body is respected and should be carefully and immidiately buried if possible not a single sand should touch the body during burial.
Re: Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) by mightyokwy(m): 10:11am On Mar 31, 2016
muhamadnur:
reason why i explained this to you is some ppl think it is for cremination, and in islam the dead body is respected and should be carefully and immidiately buried if possible not a single sand should touch the body during burial.
Cool, that is one thing I like about Islam. No need to weste time going to mortuary and other expenses
Re: Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) by donem: 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
victorD3:

It's a Hausa thing they stack it inside the grave so he can roast suya in the grate beyond .
So if him roast suya the firewood come finish, what next? You no get sense I swear shocked
Re: Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) by Curvinus(m): 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
RIP.... but that grave no reach six ft nah....
Re: Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) by ozi001: 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
gawu1:

That is why one needs to be versatiled. If you had Tried and attended a muslim burial one day, You would understand what the woods are meant for.
What are you talking of Who made mention of wood and it's use Always try to comprehend before you utter rubbish.
Re: Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) by Nikkyfash: 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
mightyokwy:

Is that part of islam
I don't know, that's from my point of view, and that was why I used the word 'may be'
Re: Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) by mbz101(m): 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
Our hero pass .
May your soul rest in peace gallant Colonel .
Gun shot in the air .!!!!!!
Re: Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
mallorca:
What has man done to deserved hatread from fellow man?
still waiting for Your feedback sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) / Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths / Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.