Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,733 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:56 AM

Rasheed Yekini The Greatest Striker Nigeria Ever Had? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rasheed Yekini The Greatest Striker Nigeria Ever Had? (1451 Views)

Rashidi Yekini: Forgotten In Nigeria, Remembered In Portugal (PHOTO) / Is Emmanuel Emenike The Heir To Rashidi Yekini / Rashidi Yekini Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rasheed Yekini The Greatest Striker Nigeria Ever Had? by Uchebobo: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2009
Rasheed Yekini proved to be a trusted striker during his playing days. Nigerians loved him greatly because of his performance, dedication and ability to score goals with ease. Can we rightly then say that Rasheed is the greatest Nigeria striker ever produced? Post your comment on my blog.
Re: Rasheed Yekini The Greatest Striker Nigeria Ever Had? by dominique(f): 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2009
he was definately the best striker of his generation. . . i dont think he's the best of all time. names like Teslim Balogun and Segun Odegbami comes to mind.
Re: Rasheed Yekini The Greatest Striker Nigeria Ever Had? by SamMilla1(m): 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2009
Yekini was my best
Re: Rasheed Yekini The Greatest Striker Nigeria Ever Had? by edoyad(m): 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2009
These things are relative you know. Just like the Pele , Maradona and Zidane questions. You have to consider the squad, Mass media and other stuff. But without a shadow of doubt, in my mind, no Nigerian striker is two notches near Yekini . This guy was the ultimate in his prime. Even when younger stars were emerging he still showed them a thing or two. See his goals in 94, those goals defined nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Under 20 Female Beats Mexico 1-0 To Secure A Place In The Semi Finals / Dick Tiger Celebrates His 86th Birthday Today! / Christiano Ronaldo Dies His Hair For Monday Balloon D'or.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.