Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,439 members, 7,937,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

Buhari Will Not Reinstate The 13 Sacked VCs – FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Not Reinstate The 13 Sacked VCs – FG (15157 Views)

Obasanjo’s Letter To President Buhari (Full Text Of The 13-paged Letter) / Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service / I Have No Power To Reinstate Ndume — Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Not Reinstate The 13 Sacked VCs – FG by Hillzy(m): 9:36am On Mar 31, 2016
H
Re: Buhari Will Not Reinstate The 13 Sacked VCs – FG by MadCow1: 9:37am On Mar 31, 2016
Lilimax:
Why you dey laugh? . All na change embarassed

I am with the Change Darling.

Sai baba!!
Re: Buhari Will Not Reinstate The 13 Sacked VCs – FG by Lilimax(f): 9:39am On Mar 31, 2016
MadCow1:

I am with the Change Darling.

Sai baba!!
Make Abok! no hear you shout Sai Baba again embarassed
However, I pray daily for them in authority that God equips them with the right wisdom to lead us well smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Reinstate The 13 Sacked VCs – FG by Pascal181: 9:39am On Mar 31, 2016
Fools in Aso rock taking decisions before thinking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Not Reinstate The 13 Sacked VCs – FG by loomer: 9:39am On Mar 31, 2016
Na buhari dey rule this country abi na apc?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Not Reinstate The 13 Sacked VCs – FG by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 31, 2016
I don't understand what's happen again, why the frequent talk from both sides of the mouth? The govt needs to stand firm on one decision and stick by it. Enough of this decision Summersault

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Not Reinstate The 13 Sacked VCs – FG by Vongsama(m): 9:47am On Mar 31, 2016
Holyfield1:
A disciplinarian president, That's what we want not a clueless drunkard from Otuoke

By 'A Disciplinarian' u mean a nepotic, confused old man who has no single idea how to run a democratic govt and rather than maintain d economy since obviously he can't improve it, he's killing it at a speed Usain Bolt can't compete with?
Nigeria doesn't need that and doesn't need u too (for thinkin nigeria needs him). U both shld visit hell and dine with ur ancestors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Not Reinstate The 13 Sacked VCs – FG by VitoCorleone: 9:49am On Mar 31, 2016
Please take back your useless apology.It has no value whatsoever.
This is the height of insincerity.
Re: Buhari Will Not Reinstate The 13 Sacked VCs – FG by dikeigbo2(m): 9:52am On Mar 31, 2016
Holyfield1:
A disciplinarian president, That's what we want not a clueless drunkard from Otuoke

You are just off point ,next time say something reasonable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Not Reinstate The 13 Sacked VCs – FG by olisaEze(m): 9:59am On Mar 31, 2016
spotlessduke:
APC PDP iPod wailers zombies

everything tiya me oooooo
we need fuel oooo
we need light ooo
we need help in this country!!!
Nobody will help us but us. Next time let's think carefully b4 we get carried away by useless chants and meaningless slogans and vote in people with dubious motives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Not Reinstate The 13 Sacked VCs – FG by olisaEze(m): 10:07am On Mar 31, 2016
Holyfield1:
u still don't get it, and I fear people like you never will till it's too late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Not Reinstate The 13 Sacked VCs – FG by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 31, 2016
Me: Any evil arrow fired against Nigerians,
Members: Any evil arrow fired against Nigerians,
Me: to kill us before our time,
Members: to kill us before our time,
Me: *very angry* You are a liar!!!!!
Members: *angrier than me* you are a liar!!!!!!
Me: *extremely furious* Die!!!!!!!
MEMBERS: *ten times furious than me* die!!!!!!
*everybody shaking head and jumping*
In Jesus name we pray. Just one like for an AMEN!
Na PERFECTDANNY O
Re: Buhari Will Not Reinstate The 13 Sacked VCs – FG by refreshrate: 10:23am On Mar 31, 2016
Buhari is the apology
Re: Buhari Will Not Reinstate The 13 Sacked VCs – FG by Victor593(m): 10:38am On Mar 31, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Will Not Reinstate The 13 Sacked VCs – FG by Victor593(m): 10:43am On Mar 31, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Will Not Reinstate The 13 Sacked VCs – FG by maxzzo1(m): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2016
Is obvious APC/buhari are the most unstable thing in d universe.... very soon they will deny der names....
Re: Buhari Will Not Reinstate The 13 Sacked VCs – FG by ogbong: 11:05am On Mar 31, 2016
Paperwhite:
Most useless government ever witnessed since the creation of the world.Nothing new people- having they denied all their campaign promises? I'm sure anyone associated with this APC will be attended to differently on the day of judgement.Power-drunken people who accidentally found themselves in power.
The apology by the President may soon be withdrawn as well
Re: Buhari Will Not Reinstate The 13 Sacked VCs – FG by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 31, 2016
blueto:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/30/buharis-apology-does-not-include-recalling-13-sacked-vcs-says-fg/
“He did not say that he has reversed the
sack, he only apologised. Once government
takes a decision, it stands by it. Maybe,
subsequently, they will take caution next
time. But that does not mean he clearly
stated that the sacked Vice Chancellors
should be recalled,” he added...Very lame excuse from someone in his position.So who is now wrong?
Re: Buhari Will Not Reinstate The 13 Sacked VCs – FG by Alanzazani: 11:45am On Mar 31, 2016
Employ competent people. No na party and tribal affiliation plus including mediocrity see where e don't land us. People can't even interpret extant laws governing universities. After this four years so many things would have gone wrong in this country
Re: Buhari Will Not Reinstate The 13 Sacked VCs – FG by Desbully: 11:52am On Mar 31, 2016
blueto:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/30/buharis-apology-does-not-include-recalling-13-sacked-vcs-says-fg/
I'm quite dissapointed with the infiltration of politics into the educational sector..well d outcome is quite clear; Failure! See hw d last jamb was poorly conducted.
Re: Buhari Will Not Reinstate The 13 Sacked VCs – FG by hucienda: 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
Trendy247:
OK, IF U STILL DOUBT THAT BUHARI IS A DULLARD, JUST TYPE DULLARDlNHO AND SEE WHAT WILL APPEAR
hmmm.. lemme see.. President Buhari shocked shocked

I'd be gobsmacked! shocked shocked

So these guys here have in their "wisdom" censored and substituted the word 'dullardínho' for 'President Buhari'. Are they invariably agreeing that the President is one?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soludo Backs Buhari’s Emergency Bill, Proposes N19trn ‘Anti-Recession’ Blueprint / 'N800m Paid To Bandits': FG Won’t Pay Ransom - Lai Mohammed / Okonjo Iweala: Global Prices Of Bread Will Be Affected By Russia-Ukraine War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.