Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On (8859 Views)

Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) / I Am Proud And Glad Of Turning Into Woman - Nigerian Trans Woman Gushes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by TBankxx(m): 6:17am On Mar 31, 2016
Johneyhaz:
one man's meat is another man kpomo...sci-fi can be annoying sometimes...I think there should be genre called juju/magic fiction e.g God's of egypt....those movie can be mumu ehn grin
undecided
Johneyhaz:
one man's meat is another man kpomo...sci-fi can be annoying sometimes...I think there should be genre called juju/magic fiction e.g God's of egypt....those movie can be mumu ehn grin
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by sinaj(f): 6:18am On Mar 31, 2016
[quote author=engees001 post=44267273][/quote] I Lof u too kiss
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by obiorathesubtle: 6:30am On Mar 31, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin Lol...ehhh why some men don't know how to react when I start talking dirty? As if they we're juz a zombie & don't know how to react or to talk back...

cool
hmmm.. Lemme see you talk dirty again..
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 31, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
hmmm.. Lemme see you talk dirty again..

Lol...sure wink
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by obiorathesubtle: 6:36am On Mar 31, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol...sure wink
undecided well??
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by demzylahot(m): 6:43am On Mar 31, 2016
nothing turns me on tongue
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Johneyhaz: 7:02am On Mar 31, 2016
TBankxx:
undecided
what
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Daniel2289(m): 8:08am On Mar 31, 2016
Op edith ur write up. Its too rough.
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Monalisa185(f): 8:28am On Mar 31, 2016
Johneyhaz:

lwkm, kpomo? you know? I intentionally didn't complete that saying, I knew there must be a funny one comingcheesy

[b[hehehehe, juju/magic...lol, na that latest movie you dey beef like this abi? morning
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 31, 2016
No.6 doesnt work for me. Those sexy legs, nice curves i know, but dirty talk? I dont want that ugly shaped girl to come near me talkless of 'dirty talking' me. unless otherwise i just want to see boobs and fanny, there are no ugly ones if they dont be saggy
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 31, 2016
Holey crab! the lady dat can turn me on is yet unborn (no woman fit born dat kind one).

I am hard to get (if not impossible to). undecided
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by daveson2020(m): 10:06am On Mar 31, 2016
Lol.a healthy guy does not need a switch.once he sees what he likes he's automatically ON.
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 31, 2016
sinaj:
I Lof u too kiss
lof ke?
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Johneyhaz: 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

lwkm, kpomo? you know? I intentionally didn't complete that saying, I knew there must be a funny one comingcheesy

[b[hehehehe, juju/magic...lol, na that latest movie you dey beef like this abi? morning
that movie ehn...make I just keep shut
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Monalisa185(f): 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
Johneyhaz:
that movie ehn...make I just keep shut

you've seen the movie? I only know it's a 2016 movie
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Johneyhaz: 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

you've seen the movie? I only know it's a 2016 movie
yea I have...like 2 weeks ago...that movie ehn embarassed, that movie is for those that watch nickelodeon..it's almost d same with power Rangers
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Monalisa185(f): 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
Johneyhaz:
yea I have...like 2 weeks ago...that movie ehn embarassed, that movie is for those that watch nickelodeon..it's almost d same with power Rangers

hahahaha ...Nickelodeon...is it that bad? power rangers bawo...wanted to add it to the list of movies I intend to watch, Buh seems you succeeded in changing my mindcheesy
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Johneyhaz: 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

hahahaha ...Nickelodeon...is it that bad? power rangers bawo...wanted to add it to the list of movies I intend to watch, Buh seems you succeeded in changing my mindcheesy
juju fiction lovers like you will like it tongue
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Monalisa185(f): 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
Johneyhaz:
juju fiction lovers like you will like it tongue

hehehehe, maybe I should just see it, if ion like it, I discard it...I've not come across this moniker until last night, you've got another one?
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Monalisa185(f): 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
sundoj08:
Monalisa and johneyhaz derailing threads since 1908 B.C

shockedshocked since 1908BC? we just started this morning nashocked
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Johneyhaz: 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe, maybe I should just see it, if ion like it, I discard it...I've not come across this moniker until last night, you've got another one?
see it first I shouldn't discourage you...my friend told me batman vs super man is another complete crap
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Johneyhaz: 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

see it first I shouldn't discourage you...my friend told me batman vs super man is another bullcrap
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Monalisa185(f): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
Johneyhaz:
see it first I shouldn't discourage you...my friend told me batman vs super man is another bullcrap

hehehehe, I was never gonn' allow you discourage metongue...

batman v superman: dawn of justice? I got that movie the last time I travelled, guess what? I didn't get to see it, and it has been lent out...imma get it back and see for myself as well...

hey, you didn't answer my last question, dodger!!cheesy
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Johneyhaz: 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe, I was never gonn' allow you discourage metongue...

batman v superman: dawn of justice? I got that movie the last time I travelled, guess what? I didn't get to see it, and it has been lent out...imma get it back and see for myself as well...

hey, you didn't answer my last question, dodger!!cheesy
do you know everybody on nl? Please leave matter for Mathias
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Monalisa185(f): 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
Johneyhaz:
do you know everybody on nl? Please leave matter for Mathias

hehehehe, I never said I did na.
.okay oo, I don leave matter for Mathias
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Johneyhaz: 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe, I never said I did na.
.okay oo, I don leave matter for Mathias
seems u have interest in so many things...you are united fan..up Leicester(joking)
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Monalisa185(f): 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
Johneyhaz:
seems u have interest in so many things...you are united fan..up Leicester(joking)

yes! yes!! yes!!!cheesy...my interest is scatteredgrin....Leicester ko, I'm sure you ain't even a Leicester fan...lemme guess, chelshit fan?tongue
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Johneyhaz: 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

yes! yes!! yes!!!cheesy...my interest is scatteredgrin....Leicester ko, I'm sure you ain't even a Leicester fan...lemme guess, chelshit fan?tongue
God forbid bad thing grin ,what makes us think that I am a chelsit fan...am a man u fan...but we don over Bleep up this year
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Monalisa185(f): 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
Johneyhaz:
God forbid bad thing grin ,what makes us think that I am a chelsit fan...am a man u fan...but we don over Bleep up this year

lol, true, we don fuçkup this season, Buh e never reach "over" fuckup nacheesy

how many movies did you later see?
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Johneyhaz: 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol, true, we don fuçkup this season, Buh e never reach "over" fuckup nacheesy

how many movies did you later see?
3 I couldn't watch the 5th wave and misconduct...I have additional 2 now...scouching Tiger and uncaged
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Monalisa185(f): 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
Johneyhaz:
3 I couldn't watch the 5th wave and misconduct...I have additional 2 now...scouching Tiger and uncaged

I envy you already angry
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by femi4: 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
Karishikas everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Is This Still Modelling?? (photo) / Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class / Who Has Used Spanish Gold Fly Before? Does It Really Work?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.