Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,607 members, 7,944,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

Is Kulimart Realiable?can They Be Trusted? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Is Kulimart Realiable?can They Be Trusted? (680 Views)

Can Nsonaso Be Trusted? / Drop Names Of Trusted Sellers On Nairaland / Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Kulimart Realiable?can They Be Trusted? by leonard80: 1:28am On Mar 31, 2016
i am this kind of dude that is used to pay on delivery,i just just send cash first to someone,i mean this is nigeria..they dont allow pay on delivery anymore....please if you have used kulimart i want to know how the experience was....credibility and all
Re: Is Kulimart Realiable?can They Be Trusted? by KuliMart: 7:49am On Mar 31, 2016
Re: Is Kulimart Realiable?can They Be Trusted? by leonard80: 12:17am On Apr 01, 2016
YEAH I HAVE SEEN ALL THAT....MY ISSUE IS WITH THE NO PAY ON DELIVERY..WHEN YOUR SITE STATES THAT ITS AVAILABLE..
Re: Is Kulimart Realiable?can They Be Trusted? by Eghosa1(m): 4:26am On Apr 01, 2016
He is trusted. Scroll through His pages and then you'd get to see testimonies.

PoD is still very frail in Nigeria and despite a very good leveler for any e-commerce flagship, it's NOT the best method for NIGERIA. Do your research if need be but the fellow is trusted.

I don't use PoD. One thing I tell folks is GOOGLE MY NAME. grin

Cheers.

P:S >> Kulimart, come and pay for this endorsement.

Re: Is Kulimart Realiable?can They Be Trusted? by KuliMart: 7:07am On Apr 01, 2016
leonard80:
YEAH I HAVE SEEN ALL THAT....MY ISSUE IS WITH THE NO PAY ON DELIVERY..WHEN YOUR SITE STATES THAT ITS AVAILABLE..

You can equally provide the page of the website were it was written.

You can get more responses on phone section of the site.

(1) (Reply)

Few Weeks Old Iphone 6 16gb For Sale / Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Explosion Burns Man And Samsung To Face Suit [photo] / Neat Injoo One For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.