Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:53 PM

How Typical Is A " - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Typical Is A " (441 Views)

The Disgusting & Irresponsible Lifestyle Of A Typical Afonja / 5 Unmistakable Signs You’re Dealing With A Typical Nigerian / This Is How Typical Main Market Guys Flex Their Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Typical Is A " by DivaFiva: 6:22am On Mar 31, 2016
While Nairaland is great for recycling news and creating awareness for issues, I think it is also useful for ideology reformation.
I remember growing up and visiting Nairaland for advice and knowledge about certain things I was yet to experience.
I remember thinking some people were crazy to think the way they did but now I know better.
1. People are inherently different.
2. They have reasons for their stand or worldview.
3. They don't know any different or any better.

So this thread is us to post our unpopular family structure, cultural identity our personal interpretation of our religion that would supposedly shock a majority of Nigerians also known as "average" Nigerian. This is an attempt to make people understand that there is no "typical" Nigerian. No one person/group represents us or even our tribes.
Re: How Typical Is A " by Cutehector(m): 6:28am On Mar 31, 2016
Alryt divafiva, let's read urs wink
Re: How Typical Is A " by DivaFiva: 6:42am On Mar 31, 2016
Okay...
I'm a Christain but I am in support of legalizing abortion because the moral position/ decision is the pregnant lady and her partner's to make not mine or the governments.
I'm a Nigerian girl who can say that I NEVER ask guys I date for money. Unless I don't like him and of course we are not dating tongue grin
I'm almost 23 and I still can't have sex with a guy I just met and this is not for religious reasons.
For as long as I can remember, I have wanted to be with a Yoruba man and this is not me following trends. I really love the culture and I think they are hella cute p kiss

Add yours!
I want read them.

(1) (Reply)

Association, Recognises Five Non-physical / What If It Works? / Superficial Belief Or A Reality: A Must Answered Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.