Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,197 members, 7,873,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Nigeria Not Being Properly Led –utomi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Not Being Properly Led –utomi (829 Views)

Biafra ‘Ministers’: DSS Puts Soludo, Utomi, Jerry Gana, Labaran Maku Under Watch / Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List / "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Not Being Properly Led –utomi by Almajiri1: 7:57am On Mar 31, 2016
PROF Pat Utomi is a renowned political economist. He is well known for speaking his mind on any issue. He played huge role in enthroning the current administration but less than a year down the lane he is not happy with the direction the country is going. In this chat, he declared that Nigeria is not being led properly stressing that Nigeria is more divided today than it was two years ago. The meaning of that, according to him is failure of leadership.
What do you make of the state of affairs in the country at the moment, is Nigeria moving in the right direction?
I am not sure that right or wrong direction is the appropriate word to use. The process of change is not a straight line graph. It is chaotic , it is not all that straight.
Obviously it is understandable that Nigeri­ans are disappointed with the way somethings are going. I think it is something that helps us to reflect on how we guide and guard change and how we understand the process. To be quite frank with you, my understanding of the change process that will bring lasting solutions to our problems, it has to be very principles based. It has to be methodic. It has to look at the institution that will make things happen effectively rather than people, Nigerians looking for a messiah. The messiah complex is a very dangerous one.
http://sunnewsonline.com/nigeria-not-being-properly-led-utomi/
lalasticala obinoscopy
Re: Nigeria Not Being Properly Led –utomi by jaybim: 8:06am On Mar 31, 2016
Simply put truth...
Re: Nigeria Not Being Properly Led –utomi by divinehand2003(m): 8:08am On Mar 31, 2016
STRONG INSTITUTIONS WILL BRING ABOUT A BETTER NIGERIA THAN HAVING STRONG MEN AS LEADERS.
I totally agree with you Sir on this point because the present so called strong man we have as president of Nigeria has totally failed with his change mantra. A very big disappointment indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Not Being Properly Led –utomi by Almajiri1: 9:10am On Mar 31, 2016
Buhari leadership style is zero. His natural habitat as a fulani Shepard boy is daura.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Not Being Properly Led –utomi by vedaxcool(m): 9:15am On Mar 31, 2016
pat utomi played what role in bringing APC to power? I still doubt all this melodramatic mourning will get you that ministerial position.
Re: Nigeria Not Being Properly Led –utomi by Almajiri1: 9:18am On Mar 31, 2016
vedaxcool:
pat utomi played what role in bringing APC to power? I still doubt all this melodramatic mourning will get you that ministerial position.
Typical of all APC apologists!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Not Being Properly Led –utomi by vedaxcool(m): 9:26am On Mar 31, 2016
[s]
Almajiri1:

Typical of all APC apologists!
[/s]

Empty like Jogogoro.
Re: Nigeria Not Being Properly Led –utomi by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 31, 2016
Strong and efficent institutions are what Nigeria needs and not despots and dumb President

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Not Being Properly Led –utomi by vedaxcool(m): 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
Re: Nigeria Not Being Properly Led –utomi by BeardedMeat(m): 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
vedaxcool:
Lolzz... grin

.....Pat Utomi is an Ipob Father! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Not Being Properly Led –utomi by wirinet(m): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
divinehand2003:
STRONG INSTITUTIONS WILL BRING ABOUT A BETTER NIGERIA THAN HAVING STRONG MEN AS LEADERS.
I totally agree with you Sir on this point because the present so called strong man we have as president of Nigeria has totally failed with his change mantra. A very big disappointment indeed.

This is like the chicken and egg question, which comes first - Strong men or strong institutions. It takes strong men to create and run strong institutions. Institutions don't run themselves.
Re: Nigeria Not Being Properly Led –utomi by Naijiant: 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2016

Obviously it is understandable that Nigeri­ans are disappointed with the way somethings are going.
Utomi is so disappointed he was not appointed a minister that the has turned into a wailer.
http://www.naijiant.com/articles/pat-utomi-disturbing-the-peace/

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious: Predicts Buhari Next Trip And Win One Cow-pics / Judges In Abuja Courts Stand Down Proceedings Over Dead Terrorist. / Ogun Now 5th In Ease Of Doing Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.