Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,373 members, 7,947,611 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:17 AM

Nigerians Are Now Questioning Our Change Agenda- Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Now Questioning Our Change Agenda- Lai Mohammed (814 Views)

Photo: Obama Fly Past Nigeria With Cabinet They Took A Peep To See Our CHANGE / Nigerians Are Now Questioning Our Change Agenda- Lai Mohammed / Nigerians Now Questioning The Genuiness Of Our Change Agenda-lai Mohamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Now Questioning Our Change Agenda- Lai Mohammed by reportnaijanews(m): 8:12am On Mar 31, 2016
Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, says this administration has come to the understand that many Nigerians are beginning to question the change agenda of the government. In a statement signed by Segun Adeyemi, his special adviser yesterday March 30th, Lai said the economic hardship being faced by many Nigerians has resulted in their skepticism of the administrations promise of change. He prevailed on Nigerians to still believe in the government, saying that very soon they see the change they voted for.

'We understand the skepticism of Nigerians in questioning whether this indeed is the change they voted for. I can tell Nigerians that our change agenda is real, and that indeed Nigerians will get the change they voted for.

As a government that was propelled into office by the power of the people, we cannot but feel the pains of our compatriots, and we deeply empathise with them.

Our message to our compatriots is that this administration under the able leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari is working round the clock to ease the pains of Nigerians, and that very soon, the efforts of the government will begin to yield fruits for the benefit of Nigerians'.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/03/nigerians-are-now-questioning-our.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Nigerians Are Now Questioning Our Change Agenda- Lai Mohammed by divinehand2003(m): 8:14am On Mar 31, 2016
This is another lie from the world's most renowned BIG FAT LIAR

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Now Questioning Our Change Agenda- Lai Mohammed by Tallesty1(m): 8:16am On Mar 31, 2016
I don't understand the CHANGE again sef.

Lai no explain am well to me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Now Questioning Our Change Agenda- Lai Mohammed by olafum1(m): 8:23am On Mar 31, 2016
No, they should have just accepted it as what you promised them. Banza. ..
Re: Nigerians Are Now Questioning Our Change Agenda- Lai Mohammed by kozmokaz(m): 8:24am On Mar 31, 2016
lol
cheesy u know u are lying to ur self
Re: Nigerians Are Now Questioning Our Change Agenda- Lai Mohammed by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:27am On Mar 31, 2016
looks like Buhari placed 'embargo' on liar mohammad mouth lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Now Questioning Our Change Agenda- Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 31, 2016
What do you expect us to do? When you people use the whole of a year (still counting) putting blame on the past administration. Before you were voted in, you people were sounding as if you will use a day to correct the mistakes of the past administration.
It's now obvious that the head of an elephant is not what a child can carry!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Now Questioning Our Change Agenda- Lai Mohammed by danemenike: 8:54am On Mar 31, 2016
I said it! I will say it again for the umpteenth time; it is very wrong/unprofessional for an incoming government to use it's PARTY(APC) spokesman as it's MINISTER OF INFORMATION(Government spokesman). It doesn't matter what truth Lia Mohammed speaks, it would be as seen as a Lie.
The guy has trust issues.
Re: Nigerians Are Now Questioning Our Change Agenda- Lai Mohammed by MarshRiley(m): 9:09am On Mar 31, 2016
Liar muhammed
We are also tired of your lies and that of your party and all the blame trading
Kindly tell bubu to sit down in Aso rock and solve our problems
And keep quiet too
Thank you ehn
Re: Nigerians Are Now Questioning Our Change Agenda- Lai Mohammed by nnachukz(m): 9:11am On Mar 31, 2016
Akpos Story!!!
One very Monday morning, our teacher was teaching us about the government, so for homework that day, she told the whole class to ask their parents what the government is. When I got home that day, I went up to my dad and ask him what the government was. My dad thought for a while and answered, ''Look at it this way: I'm the president, your mom is Congress, your maid is the work force, you are the people and your baby brother is the future.'' '' I still don't get it'' I responded. ''Why don't you sleep on it then? Maybe you'll understand it better,'' said my dad. ''Okay then...good night'' I said and went off to bed. In the middle of the night, I was awakened by my baby brother's cry. I went to my baby brother's crib and found that my baby brother had taken a crap in his diaper. So I went to my parent's room to get help. When I got to my parent's bedroom, I looked through the keyhole to check if my parents were asleep. Through the keyhole I saw my mom loudly snoring, but my dad wasn't there. So I went to the maid's room. When I looked through the maid's room keyhole, I saw my dad having sex with our maid. I was so surprised, but then I just realized something and thought aloud, ''OH!! Now I understand the government!The President is screwing the work force,Congress is fast asleep, nobody cares about the people, and the future is full of poo!''

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Now Questioning Our Change Agenda- Lai Mohammed by ShegeYorubawa: 11:41am On Mar 31, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
looks like Buhari placed 'embargo' on liar mohammad mouth lipsrsealed

lmao! I thought i waams the only one who noticed. Lair mohammed doesn't talk much again nowadays.
Re: Nigerians Are Now Questioning Our Change Agenda- Lai Mohammed by dubemnaija: 11:47am On Mar 31, 2016
This man will be stoned the day he leaves abuja for any part of nigeria. Let's bet
Re: Nigerians Are Now Questioning Our Change Agenda- Lai Mohammed by IVORY2009(m): 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
Lie lie minister shocked
Re: Nigerians Are Now Questioning Our Change Agenda- Lai Mohammed by ifychris77(m): 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
What we have now in nigeria now is a negative change

(1) (Reply)

#panamapapers And CCT Revelations: Saraki Must Go Now Says Muslim Rights Concern / Igbo People May Be The Most Brilliant Black African Race-(united States Report) / Twitter User Throws Epic Jab At Gov Fayose - PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.