Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,887 members, 7,883,112 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

Seun, Here Is What You Can Do With The "Likes" - It Adds Value To NL Too - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Here Is What You Can Do With The "Likes" - It Adds Value To NL Too (1163 Views)

Na’abba: Buhari Hasn’t Added Any Value To Democracy… We’ll Stop Him In 2019 / With The Likes Of Yakubu, More Dangerous Recessions Might Be Waiting For Us / Sagay: Magu Will Be EFCC Chairman Whether The Senate Likes It Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Here Is What You Can Do With The "Likes" - It Adds Value To NL Too by DropShot: 8:34am On Mar 31, 2016
Dear Mr. Seun,

I was just thinking about what you can do with our "likes" which keep piling up and make us wish you could exchange them for dollars when the following idea struck me. I am sure it's worth pursuing. grin grin grin

If the "likes" are converted to stars which confer grade/rank to the moniker owning them, it wont be a bad idea. The rank attained (as revealed by number of stars on a moniker also tells the value of such moniker on this forum. It distinguishes rookies from more experienced and old members of the forum. Here is how it works:

1. First 10,000 Likes = 1 star sticked permanently to the moniker.

2. Additional 20,000 likes (i.e, total 30,000 likes) gives the moniker another star. So, he has two stars permanently sticked to the moniker.

3. At 50,000 likes, the moniker will become a 3-star General

4. With 70,000 likes, the moniker should be conferred with a 4-star General status.

5. Any moniker with 100,000 likes and above is qualified to be a 5-star General in Nairaland.

6. To have a Field Marshall, I will suggest 150,000 likes for the moniker.

I believe this adds more value to the forum and the monikers who have plenty likes which are not reflecting their contribution to this forum.

Fellow NLers, how una see am? cool cool cool cool

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, Here Is What You Can Do With The "Likes" - It Adds Value To NL Too by Monalisa185(f): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2016
it should be converted to money abeg, who experienced and old membership don help?

anyways, you've got a good idea, would make it look more lively

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Here Is What You Can Do With The "Likes" - It Adds Value To NL Too by Vince77(m): 8:39am On Mar 31, 2016
I concur

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Here Is What You Can Do With The "Likes" - It Adds Value To NL Too by DropShot: 8:41am On Mar 31, 2016
Monalisa185:
it should be converted to money abeg, who experienced and old membership di2n help?

anyways, you've got a good idea, would make it look more lively
Lol!

I wish he can give money too. Dollars specifically.

But I think this idea will add value to the "likes".
Re: Seun, Here Is What You Can Do With The "Likes" - It Adds Value To NL Too by danemenike: 8:42am On Mar 31, 2016
hh
Re: Seun, Here Is What You Can Do With The "Likes" - It Adds Value To NL Too by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:43am On Mar 31, 2016
OP u wan take style turn Nairaland into 2go, that small children site never commot from ur blood undecided

9 Likes

Re: Seun, Here Is What You Can Do With The "Likes" - It Adds Value To NL Too by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 31, 2016
Fantastic idea.
Re: Seun, Here Is What You Can Do With The "Likes" - It Adds Value To NL Too by Aieboocaar(m): 8:44am On Mar 31, 2016
[size=32pt]Money or nothing biko!!!.. who "star" don eeeehhhppp [/size]
@o.p if u want star, go bck to 2go

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Here Is What You Can Do With The "Likes" - It Adds Value To NL Too by Mynd44: 8:45am On Mar 31, 2016
Suggestion noted. Thanks

20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately
Re: Seun, Here Is What You Can Do With The "Likes" - It Adds Value To NL Too by bcardastro: 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
that's seuns problem abeg,abi them go dash u money Ni?
Re: Seun, Here Is What You Can Do With The "Likes" - It Adds Value To NL Too by Marlvin(m): 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
What is this, another version of 2go ?
Re: Seun, Here Is What You Can Do With The "Likes" - It Adds Value To NL Too by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ok..
Re: Seun, Here Is What You Can Do With The "Likes" - It Adds Value To NL Too by dubemnaija: 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
2go 2.0
Re: Seun, Here Is What You Can Do With The "Likes" - It Adds Value To NL Too by BeardedMeat(m): 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
Unsolicited advise! #busybody #getalifeOP
Re: Seun, Here Is What You Can Do With The "Likes" - It Adds Value To NL Too by DropShot: 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Unsolicited advise! #busybody #getalifeOP
I have every right to want to make this site fun place for me. Get a life!

And you don't have to comment. Do you?
Re: Seun, Here Is What You Can Do With The "Likes" - It Adds Value To NL Too by DropShot: 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
OP u wan take style turn Nairaland into 2go, that small children site never commot from ur blood undecided
It may interest you I never visited nor be a member of 2 go.
Re: Seun, Here Is What You Can Do With The "Likes" - It Adds Value To NL Too by DropShot: 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
Mynd44, now that you've unlocked this thread, perhaps after realizing it does no harm to no one, can you pls move it to front page for better discussion. Cheers.
Re: Seun, Here Is What You Can Do With The "Likes" - It Adds Value To NL Too by SeverusSnape(m): 8:12am On May 05, 2016
DropShot:
Lol!
I wish he can give money too. Dollars specifically.
But I think this idea will add value to the "likes".
I'm a five star general then. 'cause I have more than a hundred thousand likes.
Re: Seun, Here Is What You Can Do With The "Likes" - It Adds Value To NL Too by DropShot: 8:44am On May 05, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I'm a five star general then. 'cause I have more than a hundred thousand likes.
Who dash monkey banana?

With all that your rubbish posts? grin

Over how many years did you acquire them?

1 Like

Re: Seun, Here Is What You Can Do With The "Likes" - It Adds Value To NL Too by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:46am On May 05, 2016
DropShot:

Who dash monkey banana?

passingshot undecided
Re: Seun, Here Is What You Can Do With The "Likes" - It Adds Value To NL Too by SeverusSnape(m): 8:52am On May 05, 2016
DropShot:

Who dash monkey banana?

You see, I'm arguably the Nairalander with the highest number of likes, Considering the short period of time I've been here. See screen shot below. Show respect to the five star general. www.nairaland.com/attachments/3679409_93419_jpeg3cc6407f1667d10ef8ec7765885f4a94
Re: Seun, Here Is What You Can Do With The "Likes" - It Adds Value To NL Too by TheArchangel(f): 8:55am On May 05, 2016
Well, cool with that, peeps will stop creating more monikers as there won't be any rollover of " likes" to acquire General status.

One man = one monicker.
Re: Seun, Here Is What You Can Do With The "Likes" - It Adds Value To NL Too by SeverusSnape(m): 8:56am On May 05, 2016
Furthermore, If not for the incessant bans I've been getting, I should have been a field Marshal by now. angry

I'm also the most banned Nairalander alive.

Cc: dropshot grin
Re: Seun, Here Is What You Can Do With The "Likes" - It Adds Value To NL Too by DropShot: 9:00am On May 05, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Furthermore, If not for the incessant bans I've been getting, I should have been a field Marshal by now. angry

I'm also the most banned Nairalander alive.

Cc: dropshot grin
You see your life!

Too many bans confirm you're a trouble maker. It doesn't tell you're matured.

Btw, your attachment doesn't open.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Here Is What You Can Do With The "Likes" - It Adds Value To NL Too by SeverusSnape(m): 9:03am On May 05, 2016
DropShot:

You see your life!

Too many bans confirm you're a trouble maker. It doesn't tell you're matured.

Btw, your attachment doesn't open.
I only make trouble when one makes trouble with me, I don't report to mods, not good with that. I like to respond myself. See the screen shot again.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Here Is What You Can Do With The "Likes" - It Adds Value To NL Too by Stalwert: 9:10am On May 05, 2016
grin grin grin I think it is a nice idea
Re: Seun, Here Is What You Can Do With The "Likes" - It Adds Value To NL Too by DropShot: 9:12am On May 05, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I only make trouble when one makes trouble with me, I don't report to mods, not good with that. I like to respond myself. See the screen shot again.
That's a load of "likes". But when did you join? I can't see it.

Very naughty trouble maker! grin grin
Re: Seun, Here Is What You Can Do With The "Likes" - It Adds Value To NL Too by SeverusSnape(m): 9:14am On May 05, 2016
DropShot:

That's a load of "likes". But when did you join? I can't see it.

Very naughty trouble maker! grin grin
Hehehe grin

I'm up to two years here. I joined late September 2014.
If you can't see it, It's 110, 296 likes
Re: Seun, Here Is What You Can Do With The "Likes" - It Adds Value To NL Too by Volksfuhrer(m): 9:34am On May 05, 2016
Nairaland comments could become less authentic...

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Will Be To China By Next Week Monday To Sign A $3.5bn Loan / Buhari Has Stolen From Nigerians More Than Any other Nigeria President / See Photos Of Troops At The Chibok School Where Over 200 Girls Were Abducted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.