Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,449 members, 7,888,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:49 AM

I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai (448 Views)

Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value / Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. / I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by Gistupdated: 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
Governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai said on Tuesday night that he has never quarrelled with, nor slapped his Deputy, Barnabas Bala.
The governor said Bala has been his friend since they both attended Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria in Kaduna State several years ago.

While the governor had First class honours, studying Quantity Survey, his Deputy, graduated with First Class honours in Architecture from the same Ahmadu Bello Unversity, Zaria.
Reacting to the rumoured fight between him and his deputy, El-Rufai said he had known his deputy since 1976 at ABU and that nothing has ever led them to fight.
The root of alleged fisticuffs between El-rufai and Bala was that the Governor and the deputy have been having a cold war over alleged plans by the governor to sack top civil servants in the state.
But El-Rufai, in an interactive session with select journalists simply laughed over the allegation, saying that the rumour mongers were not intelligent enough.

http://follownewsupdate..com.ng/2016/03/i-never-slapped-my-deputy-el-rufai.html

Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by tsephanyah(f): 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
evenif u didn't u are simply different and gridy I guess
Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
I know this man to be brutal due to his reckless utterances and disrespect to elders.So i dont doubt it that he climbed a stool to slapped his deputy.
Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by T9ksy(m): 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
Love Machine:
I know this man to be brutal due to his reckless utterances and disrespect to elders.So i dont doubt it that he climbed a stool to slapped his deputy.

@ bolded............ Is he that short, ni?

(1) (Reply)

Probe Soldiers’ Arrest Of 76 Enugu Farmers, Igbo Youths Tell Buhari / See What Okahim Said About Gov Okorocha Administration In An Interview / Light Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.