Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

Projects Engineer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Projects Engineer (568 Views)

GLO 2017 Management Trainee Engineer Interview / Trainee Engineer, Ibadan Electricity Distribution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Projects Engineer by ebereofoegbu: 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
PROJECT ENGINEER

RESPONSIBILITIES

Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects

Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications

Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field

Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status

Assign responsibilities and mentor project team

Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support

Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions

REQUIREMENTS

Proven working experience as a project engineer

Excellent knowledge of design and visualisations software such as AutoCAD

Advanced MS Office skills

Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards

Ability to work with multiple discipline projects

Project management and supervision skills

Decision making ability and leadership skills

Current engineer licence

Time management and organisation skills

BSc degree in Engineering or relevant field

Masters degree and Professional qualification

Minimum of 7 years experience

INTERESTED PERSON SHOULD SEND CV TO ebere.adronhomes@gmail.com
Re: Projects Engineer by MartialArt2(m): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hello Ma'am,
In what area do u specialize? Because I'm quite knowledgeable and experienced in structural design and fabrication, like towers, industrial warehouse, steel frame upstairs etc and also general fabrication. I'm currently working as project engineer in one of the major steel construction company in lagos
*For the number of work experience you listed, I think emotional intelligence matters and not 20 years of experience, I'm talking from experience.

(1) (Reply)

Plz Who's With Me On This? / Opening At Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria / British Council Nigeria Recruits Project Officer, Education UK, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.