Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:33 PM

Wike Challenges Amaechi To Public Debate On Monorail Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Challenges Amaechi To Public Debate On Monorail Project (1060 Views)

Osinbajo Commissions Calabar Monorail (Photos) / #EdoDecides: Obaseki Boycotts Public Debate / Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Challenges Amaechi To Public Debate On Monorail Project by erunz(m): 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike has chal­lenged his predecessor, Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi, to a public debate on the logic, financial cost and social value of the monorail project along Azikiwe Road in Port Harcourt.
Amaechi had recently criticised Wike for not completing the controversial project.
But, in its response, the state government said it would meet Amaechi for a debate on any platform, concerning projects abandoned by the previous government.
In a press statement by the Commissioner for Information and Communication, Dr. Austin Tam-George, government challenged Amaechi to come prepared with full explanations on other inflated contracts and unexecuted projects.
Dr. Tam-George also asked Amaechi to give reasons for pulling down a standard, well-equipped teaching hospital complete with doctors’ quarters along Hospital Road in Port Harcourt leaving weeds to grow wildly in the space were the hospital once stood.

https://www.today.ng/news/national/100094/wike-challenges-amaechi-to-public-debate-on-monorail-project
Re: Wike Challenges Amaechi To Public Debate On Monorail Project by grbgrb4(m): 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
hopilo:
Public fight, face each other man to man. No security support, no fan support, just the two of them to slog it out.
Same here.
Re: Wike Challenges Amaechi To Public Debate On Monorail Project by hopilo: 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
Public fight, face each other man to man. No security support, no fan support, just the two of them to slog it out.

1 Like

Re: Wike Challenges Amaechi To Public Debate On Monorail Project by Juve4(m): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
THIS PEOPLE SHOULD FOR ONCE LEAVE US ALONE AND CONCENTRATE ON WHAT THEY ARE BEEN ELECTED AND CHOOSEN TO DO. smiley
Re: Wike Challenges Amaechi To Public Debate On Monorail Project by shobroy10(m): 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
What will Wike gain from this U are the governor of the state if u mean well for ur ppl u wont have time for other things but with this ur power tussle i dont think u are der to something meaningful
Re: Wike Challenges Amaechi To Public Debate On Monorail Project by kozmokaz(m): 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
the amechi I know no get lever reach dat level!!!
he gonna avoid it same way bubu dodged the debate !!

birds of same feather. na same mama born Dm!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Challenges Amaechi To Public Debate On Monorail Project by ddippset(m): 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
The most disappointing thing about Wike is his nauseating level of hypocrisy. Someone should please challenge him to a debate on the UBEC or tetfund projects. Hardened Criminal and thief trying to probe another person!
Re: Wike Challenges Amaechi To Public Debate On Monorail Project by bestower: 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
These two people are disgrace to river state people,infact they act childishly.

1 Like

Re: Wike Challenges Amaechi To Public Debate On Monorail Project by ckmayoca: 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
ddippset:
The most disappointing thing about Wike is his nauseating level of hypocrisy. Someone should please challenge him to a debate on the UBEC or tetfund projects. Hardened Criminal and thief trying to probe another person!

You can still write petition against him over that and push for probing, all u need is tender ur evidence to any chamber. Don't wait for someone cos u r someone too and a nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Challenges Amaechi To Public Debate On Monorail Project by phantom(m): 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
grin wike wey no sabi speak english wan debate. Wet in man no go see?
Re: Wike Challenges Amaechi To Public Debate On Monorail Project by aresa: 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
When is this clown going to move on and stop this silly daily fights and obsession with Amaechi..

This is ridiculous...
Re: Wike Challenges Amaechi To Public Debate On Monorail Project by phantom(m): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
aresa:
When is this clown going to move on and stop this silly daily fights and obsession with Amaechi..

This is ridiculous...
As in ehh,the attention dey too much.
abi rotimi don "fire" Mrs wike? grin
Re: Wike Challenges Amaechi To Public Debate On Monorail Project by odikimi: 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
aresa:

This is ridiculous...
why won't u castigate Wike for challenging yo saint Amaechi to debate on his inconclusive projects. I thought u r in support of anti corruption? hypocrite doesn't pay a dime, so stop being 1. U praised d efcc for fighting Dasuku and Metuh but shielding Amaechi's corruption. One day apc leave office and we shall probe Amaechi and born him alive, even though he is dead by then, we shall dig his grave and commence post mortem trial.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Challenges Amaechi To Public Debate On Monorail Project by APCcrimes: 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
Kie kie kie kie

Wike wants to finally expose all the APC's shady deals under Ameachi's government..

Una wan hear where all APC money for campaign come out from...

Ameachi no go smell the corridor of that debate centre...

Ameachi now the Lizard of Ubima... grin cool

1 Like

Re: Wike Challenges Amaechi To Public Debate On Monorail Project by oganology33(m): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
Now this is a beta way 2 square things up rather than hate speeches and baseless accusations.
Let dem both bring their facts and put on the table b4 the ppl.
I know they can't fight cos they met face 2 face @ Mile 1 Police station on the 20th March & pretended as if they didn't see each other. Dat shld teach Rivers ppl killing each other a lesson.
So I think a public debate will do.
In Timaya's Voice: I Concur!!!!!
Re: Wike Challenges Amaechi To Public Debate On Monorail Project by tpiah01: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
this is amazing.

Seriously, the governor sounds like a nairaland regular member?

I hope he is not fynestboi?

because I thought he (fynstboi) is in Libya.

I hope we will not one day see him pouring invectives on women.
Re: Wike Challenges Amaechi To Public Debate On Monorail Project by bgates: 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
Fear fear Ameachi

Will not agree

Baseless and unfounded monorail project

Wast of public funds

So many bad roads that need attention

#wikedebate

(1) (Reply)

I Am Now Ashamed Of Northerners / Fulani Chiefs Knew Of Herdsmen’s Attacks — Middle BELT GROUPS / Christians In Danger: Plot To Islamize Naija With Bh, Fh Exposed [must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.