Stats: 3,173,529 members, 7,888,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:10 PM

Masturbation Vs Fornication - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masturbation Vs Fornication (77008 Views)

"Why Is Fornication Common Amongst Choir Members?" - Nigerian Lady / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by BABAODU: 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
All I have to say is this: an isolated computer system or isolated computer network can never have virus infection. Any flash drive used within just a computer can never infect it with any virus- Mastubation.

But using a flash drive across multiple computers stands a greater chance to infect the computer with virus - Fornication.

So regardless of people's various superstition believes regarding masturbation, what option would you choose

Moreover every human is spirit being, put your flash drive in them and you aquire part of their spirit

By d way mastubation is personal, people only know when you tell!

Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by bobkezel(m): 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
If you are comfortable having sex with another person, go for it. But if not, then masturbate. Masturbation has no side effect whatsoever. There is no danger with it. Forget all these nonsense people are ranting here about how bad masturbation is. It all boils down to ur conscience, can u have sex with another apart from ur fiance? If not, abeg masturbate whenever u feel like.

Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by rallymento(m): 11:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
huntax:

But you once posted that u were in love with a runs girl and you had series of phone intimacy with her. You even sent her tfare to come to your house. So don't give us the saint pep talk, we've all been there and done that. cheesy
yes Sir I did, that's why I said I'm not perfect!
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by rallymento(m): 11:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
sheunsheun:

But u were in luv wit a runs galundecided
yes sir! You are right... Very true, it doesn't change my post does it? I ran to Christ , I have done other things too. But Masturbation ? No! Fornication? Hell No!
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by ifyakanu(m): 10:00am On Apr 02, 2016
formication is a sin done within your body as so is masturbation
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by Rhea(f): 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
donshady:

None is advisable. but I'll still prefer fornication to masturbation because

1. Masturbation makes you weak, it drains protein and calcium content in the body

2. Masturbation creates nervousness and neurological problems

3. Masturbation is one of the main cause for erectile dysfunction.

4. Masturbation addicts you even if you taste it for one time. Controlling it is a very big menace.

5. Masturbation creates drowsiness; you will be sleeping most of the time after ejaculation of your sperm. You will experience a damn tired.

6. Masturbation causes stress and strain in your mind and soul.

7. Masturbation also affects us psychologically; it creates depression after ejaculation and makes one feeling bad on his own.

8. Getting red hot while masturbating will give a bad name in that environment and it is an indecent activity.

9. Masturbation cannot be done simply, it needs to see, touch, indulge or, at last to think of a sexual practice/ sex organ of the opposite sex. This is more harmful that the image in your memory that you see could not be erased easily. This will lead you to a noxious problem that you cannot see any girl/ lady/ women without a single thought i.e., sex.

10. Masturbation creates an urge to do indefinitely; it doesn’t see the place, people and culture. It makes you digging worse sexual problems if chance knocks the door.

11. Masturbation leads you to illegal contacts because the urge increases day by day and finally will lead to the search of a source for sexual pleasure.

12. Masturbation is the main reason for speedy sperm release during sexual intercourse. It will create dissatisfaction to you and to your wife.

13. Over masturbation reduces your sperm count. Couples who desire to get pregnant should not masturbate.

14. SThe seminal fluid that gets released on masturbation contains proteins that are needed for many metabolic activities and cell formations. Proteins are the building blocks of our body; ejaculation often will create you to be lean and distracts your metabolism of muscle building.

15. Ethically masturbation is wrong; you think of X/Y and do sex of your own. This hinders your values and respect for others. You may be are good in all other regards but will end up in a great problem if not concerned to stop this habit.

16. Masturbation wastes your time and makes you useless.

17. The pleasure of masturbation never lasts for a long time.

18. Masturbation creates more problems as you lose your memory and thought-provoking ability.

19. Masturbation is not the end of your desire; you may be fooled by your own practice. It will never give you a solution or a satisfaction but seems that it gives.

20. It is not needed in any way to your sexual life that it has to be practiced without fail.

21. Guys who masturbate will lose interest in sex with their wife very soon. They can’t feel pleasurable for a long time.

22. Masturbation induces homosexuals in schools, colleges and hostels. Many times the latter creates sexually transmitted diseases like VD, syphilis, AIDS etc.,
[size=28pt]
Proof?[/size]

Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by missuniverse(f): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
Arisheloaded:

Mention the places where fornication is legal?

to start with 'what is fornication? '

simply put 'its a sexual relationship. with someone u ain't married to'(sex with someone dat is not your spouse )

that meaning is intricate in prostitution

having made that point, I'll ansa ur question

the places include :
1.Denmark
2.Germany
3.Netherland
4.Brazil
5.New Zealand etc

*in addition, its believed that deris a place in Nigeria where a man is allowed to release his wife to his visitor aas a sign of regard and hospitality *

my point is, if you are faced with 2 evil it is only appropriate that you chose the lesser one
in this case Fornication is the lesser one
#gratias
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by missuniverse(f): 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
justwise:

Is masturbation illegal anywhere and where is that?
i didn't say masturbation is illegal, i said 'fornication is legal in some places '

you are not tall, doesn't mean you are short ; it simply means that you are not tall

plz if you must quote me, quote me right

#thanku
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by nonix22(m): 11:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
Omagzee:

that dull but constant pain you feel in ur pe..nile/scrotal region after maintaining an erection for long without ejacu..la..ting. For some people(e.g me) the pain is so severe and unbearable, at times it extends to my lower abdomen!
oh. I get it. I've been there too. lol
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by sotall(m): 11:35am On Apr 03, 2016
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by Toks2008(m): 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
sotall:

so adultery now equals fornication? undecided undecided
Yes they are relatively the same.
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by ooshinibos: 8:24am On Apr 04, 2016
donshady:

God help us all... Thank you for sharing your view.
Amen Don Shady , Thank you for your contribution , I like the way you presented your case ...and I learnt some wisdom from it too .
We live in a crazy and dying world only the word of God can help and conquer all this life presssure

Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by donshady(m): 8:53am On Apr 04, 2016
ooshinibos:

Amen Don Shady , Thank you for your contribution , I like the way you presented your case ...and I learnt some wisdom from it too .
We live in a crazy and dying world only the word of God can help and conquer all this life presssure
Amen.

Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by machi25(f): 9:54am On Apr 04, 2016
I get where you are coming from sweety and I totally respect your lifestyle and believes and am not supposed to judge you in any way cos am imperfect but dear know this one thing that HEAVEN AND HELL IS 4 REAL. may God help us
Aviero:
Hi, Machi. I like the fact that you hold onto what you believe in. It's good for you. You see things and act from a religious angle. That's good.

As for me, I don't. I stick to whatever gives me peace of mind and makes me happy.

I love my girlfriend very much, and we make love often, and we are both happy with each other. I do not see what I am doing as an evil thing as most religious folks would tag it.

I don't encourage Masturbation, not because it is a sin or whatever, I just see it as a waste of time and a killer, psychologically.

I repeat, good sex is good for the soul. Married or not!
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by lanrywatt(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
decepticos:
depends, by road do you mean on a path jugging and getting hit by a bike or by a crane dropping in a road construction area, does said person have to be in or on a "automobile" a trye could fly off a vehicle and kill a hunter in the bush, or a plane could crash on the road and it could be a road side auto plane collision. Possibilities are endless, I guess I just mentioned 1. If we all see the world in just white and black that may be a big issue. Emphasis on maybe.
The question it sef is crystal clear... Whether u are the one driving o or u are hit by a car .. The emphasis here is death..so whether u die by road or plane, u die all the same irrespective of how the death occurs
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by lanrywatt(m): 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
noblegrex:
answer the question. If people die by plane their bodies cannot be found as t will explode or burn to ash.But if people die by road atleast their bodies can still be found and take care of.so,which one do you think made sense
Who tell say Der body can't be found, it depends on the place of the incident, we have seen people who die by plane and there body were found..... To answer u non is better because they both die...it all abt Dieing here, not about the process of Dieing... U get
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by lanrywatt(m): 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
Toks2008:

Yes they are relatively the same.
There is a difference between them, we only use them interchangeably
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by decepticos(m): 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
lanrywatt:

The question it sef is crystal clear... Whether u are the one driving o or u are hit by a car .. The emphasis here is death..so whether u die by road or plane, u die all the same irrespective of how the death occurs
noted

Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by godwinasky: 11:09am On Apr 15, 2016
I think masturbation is worse and is practised by married ppl. but formication graduates to adultery by then too!

So, they r both as evil!

The. Fear of God is all that is needed here!
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by olaomoola1(m): 11:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

And you do know that there is no such thing as 'fornication' health wise right? undecided
Guess u are have challenges in comprehension?
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:28am On Apr 18, 2016
olaomoola1:
Guess u are have challenges in comprehension?

Good lawd where do all these humans come from, whose sense of reasoning are so limited, thinking the whole world reasons in this religious manner...

Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by inkaboutit4u(m): 3:19am On Apr 18, 2017
*******Inkaboutit4u.com replies ******* God designed sex both sole and partner and said they were excellence design. Gen 1:31

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Masturbation_50_Advantages_of_Masturbation

50 Advantages of Masturbation

By Albert Ellis, Ph.D.*

SEXUAL ADVANTAGES OF MASTURBATION

People can often achieve better sex through resorting to autoerotic practices than they would achieve if they only resorted to interpersonal sexual contacts. For example:

1. They can help establish the philosophy that sex is good in, by, and for itself; and that there is nothing whatever wrong about experiencing it as a fine thing in its own right.

2. They can explore various kinds of self-stimulation and discover which ones are maximally satisfying for themselves.[/b]

3. They can frequently learn, through masturbating, enjoyable forms of sexuality that they can subsequently use to achieve satisfactory modes of sex participation with others.

4. They can often judge just how sexually responsive they personally are, and determine how big or little a part they wish sex pleasure to play in their lives.

5. They can manage to repeat enjoyable arousal and orgasm almost at will, without any restrictions from a sex partner. They can thereby participate in sex more frequently than they are likely to do with other individuals.

6. They can best schedule their sex activities as well as their resting periods, between activities, since they do not have to depend on the participation of their partners.

7. They can avoid making undue demands on the time, energy, and sexuality of their partners, thereby often helping these partners have maximum sex satisfaction and minimum pain or frustration.

8. They can in many cases (especially if they are females) have more intense and more satisfying forms of arousal and orgasm than is likely with their regular or special partners.

9. They can best train themselves in suitable sexual fantasies, since they have no interferences or distractions from their partners, and may focus on what is most pleasing and useful to themselves in this connection. Once they learn how to fantasize best during masturbation, they can often transfer this learning to their sex affairs with others.

10. If they have unusual sexual desires or have some kinds of handicaps or deficiencies (such as inability to come to orgasm in a reasonably short period of time), they can often cater to these desires or overcome these handicaps through masturbating than they can with sex partners.

11. They often can focus better on their own sexual sensations and pleasures than when they are distracted or interfered with by the presence of partners. As in the case of fantasy, their learning to focus may then be transferable to their sex acts with others.

12. They may be less limited in their use of mechanical objects (such as dildos), special apparatuses (such as vibrators), fetishes (such as certain objects of clothing), or other sex aids than they would with a partner present.

13. They may be able, in many instances, to engage in much longer periods of arousal and near-orgasm than they would with partners; they may also be able to prolong the duration of their orgasms.

14. They may naturally have, with no intent or special technique on their part, more intense orgasms through masturbation than they are likely to have with others; and they may usually come to orgasm, if they wish to do, much faster through autoerotic practices than through any other mode of sexuality.

15. During masturbation, they can be observed by a partner, and may thus bring themselves and the partner special arousal and satisfaction. They may also be able to learn about their own sexuality and gratification by their partner's observations.

16. They may naturally build up considerable sexual tension when they do not have sex play and orgasm; this kind of tension may be satisfactorily (or more satisfactorily) released through masturbation.

17. Because they find masturbation easily available and ideal for experimental purposes and because they have minimal restrictions in participating in it, they therefore can practice it at whim and may increase their sex desire and proclivities.

18. They may have inhibitions about having sex with partners, particularly because they are too shy or ashamed to engage in interpersonal sexuality, and may therefore be afforded a very active sex life despite these kinds of inhibitions.

19. They may have specific sexual handicaps that prevent them from easily acquiring partners--such as a low sex drive, inability to come to orgasm quickly, or unusually small sex organs; and they may be able, in spite of these handicaps, to lead an active sex life through masturbation.

20. They may have specific nonsexual handicaps that prevent them from easily acquiring partners--such as small stature, physical deformity, diseases, or homely features; and they may be able, in spite of these nonsexual handicaps, to lead an active sex life through masturbation.[/b]

EMOTIONAL ADVANTAGES OF MASTURBATION

People can often achieve greater emotional health and satisfaction through resorting to autoerotic practices than they would achieve if they only resorted to interpersonal contacts. For example:

1. They can adopt a philosophy of enjoyment that not only aids them in their sexual but in their general life. They can seek more emotional satisfaction and less pain.

2. They can especially see the value of giving to themselves, and not merely to others; and while not becoming entirely autistic or self-centered, they can add a hedonistic philosophy to that of social interest--or choose, if that is their wish, to become more devoted to themselves than to others.

3. When they are forced by conditions or circumstances to be alone, and this is against their wish and they feel lonely, they can divert themselves into the pleasurable pursuit of masturbation and thus feel much better.

4. They can use autoerotic pursuits to distract themselves from anxiety, self-downing, depression, and other disturbing feelings. Masturbation will not solve these basic emotional problems; but as a distraction technique it is one of the best and will at least serve as temporary palliation for emotional distress in innumerable instances.

5. Masturbation can be used as a shame-attacking and guilt-attacking homework assignment. In rational-emotive therapy (RET) and other forms of cognitive-behavior therapy, a good many "shameful" acts are given as homework assignments for individuals to practice, to show them that nothing is intrinsically "shameful"--that people only attribute "shame" or "guilt" to certain acts. As such an assignment, masturbation can prove very helpful emotionally.

6. People can use masturbation to gain confidence in their own ability to arouse themselves and bring themselves to orgasm; and when they gain such confidence, they tend to feel much better and stop downgrading themselves, sexually and in other areas of their lives.

7. When people's lives are filled with few enjoyments and many frustrations, masturbation can easily remain as one of their frequent pleasures and distractions. It may enhance their lives and make them feel much happier and less depressed.

8. People can use masturbation as a goal-directing and pro- thinking activity. Given the problem of satisfying themselves sexually, and not having interpersonal outlets easily available, they may think up various forms of masturbatory activities that will help them live more happily; and they may also develop useful goal-directed attitudes and pursuits in the process.

9. People can use masturbation as a form of self-exploration, to discover exactly what they like or do not like sexually. Thus, they can explore their own likes and dislikes as well in other important areas of their lives. They can also become more risk taking and adventurous through these avenues of enjoyment.

10. People can not only distract themselves from disturbed feelings by masturbating, as mentioned above, but they can also directly release bodily and emotional tensions thereby. The release of tension through masturbation frequently helps men and women relax, get ready for other pursuits, and restfully sleep when they want to do so.

HEALTHFUL ADVANTAGES OF MASTURBATION

People often achieve greater physical and general health through resorting to autoerotic practices than they would probably achieve if they only resorted to interpersonal contacts. For example:

1. Undesirable pregnancy and abortion are avoided.

2. The possibility of acquiring venereal diseases from others and acquiring various other diseases, such as colds, coughs, respiratory ailments, skin infections and the like is minimized. [This was written before AIDS; that medical problem could be added to this list.--Editor]

3. People often aid their physical healthy by managing to obtain regular sexual release and satisfaction; and sometimes by going through involved physical exercises as they masturbate.

4. Women, in particular, may help overcome pre-menstrual tension or other physical conditions association with their menstrual cycles when they masturbate.

5. Masturbation often leads to relaxed sleeping conditions and to concomitant conditions that aid some people's physical health.

6. When physically ill or disabled, people can often masturbate when it would not be practical for them to have interpersonal sex experiences, and they may thereby help themselves back to a healthier condition.

RELATIONSHIP ADVANTAGES OF MASTURBATION

Although masturbation, when resorted to by oneself, is obviously a solitary pursuit, some people actually achieve better relationships with their partners or mates than they would probably achieve if they only engaged in sexual contacts with these partners. For example:

1. When one partner or mate wants much more sex than the other, masturbation enables one partner to be steadily satisfied and, at the same time, not impose on the other. This kind of consideration for the other partner frequently enhances the love relationship between the two.

2. When one partner or mate temporarily wants less sex than the other partner--as when one is in the last stages of pregnancy, is ill, or is disabled--masturbation may again enable one partner to be steadily satisfied sexually without imposing on the other. An ill or disabled partner may especially appreciate the other's masturbating; and their relationship may be considerably bettered thereby.

3. When one partner wants sex only occasionally or intermittently, the other partner may keep up his or her level of arousal and interest in sex by masturbating, and may therefore be ready for sex when the first partner wants to be available again. Otherwise, both partners might sink into a kind of sexual apathy and inertia and their sex and love lives might be impaired.

4. People often make themselves hostile toward each other because one partner wants the kind of sex that the other does not, or for various kinds of nonsexual reasons. When they resort to masturbation, they are able to get some of the kind of sex that they cannot obtain from their partner, and thereby hostility abates: since one partner is no longer sexually deprived and the other is not imposed on.

5. Masturbation allows both partners a large measure of freedom and self-satisfaction; when they know that they have this freedom they tend to tolerate some of the restrictions of an enduring relationship much better and have a more loving relationship.

6. Masturbation frequently helps bring about better attitudes on the part of both partners toward themselves and toward others.

7. People who resort to masturbation when they are mated and who find unusual or extra satisfactions in this kind of autoerotic activity tend to feel less overconstrained by the mating relationship and to adjust better to their partners.

8. As noted previously, people who learn self-satisfying sex acts in the process of masturbating can often bring these acts to their participation with others and thereby enhance their interpersonal sex relations.

OTHER ADVANTAGES OF MASTURBATION

Millions of people throughout the world have always found and still find a great many other advantages when they resort to masturbation that they would not find if they only participated in interpersonal contacts. For example:

1. They save a great deal of time and energy arranging for masturbatory pursuits rather than always having to arranged for interpersonal sex.

2. They can easily intersperse their masturbatory activities with nonsexual acts, while they often do not do the same with their interpersonal sex contacts.

3. They can masturbate with just about no paraphernalia, room requirements, space requirements, etc.; while they often have trouble in these respects when having sex with a partner.

4. They can engage in masturbation most inexpensively, while other forms of sex often require some kind of monetary outlay.

5. They can easily and quickly keep themselves out of potential sex, love, or general trouble by resorting to masturbation. If they could not masturbate, they might sometimes be tempted to resort to various kinds of unethical or criminal behavior.

6. They can use masturbation in symbolic, religious, value laden, and other ways and, if they wish, derive unification experiences and other profound nonsexual experiences from engaging in it.

You will note, in the foregoing list, some fifty advantages of masturbation. The list is hardly exhaustive and could undoubtedly be increased to more than a hundred.

Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by davida10: 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
Mastutbation have actually help my marital status today..
I sex longer than b4..and I know how to satisfy my wife properly...even when u worry too much doctors will tell u take a vacation or release some burden thru sex. .
Jus make sure when mastutbating do not drag without oil else..u might have weak erection and also injuries on ur pennis..another advise do not mastutbate when u another married.
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by inkaboutit4u(m): 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
*******[url]inkaboutit4u.com[/url] replies *********Masturbation is CLEARLY NOT A SIN but is a wonderful GIFT FROM GOD FOR ALL TO ENJOY.

Under the most super strict ceremonial laws in Lev 15:16-20 Masturbation is clearly described and clearly there is NO SIN OFFERING REQUIRED, meaning it is very clear it is NOT a sin of any kind. That would also include any loving sexual fantasy that would go along with solo sex or partner sex. They had loving sexual fantasy just like we do today and that is NOT a sin.

Any other verse in all the Bible are taken out of context and are clearly NOT talking about loving sexual masturbation or loving partner sex.

Most all other negative talk about sex in the Bible is talking about joining in with the worship of pagan fertility god worship.(This is called fornication by St Paul in 1 Cor 10:8 compare to Nu 25:1-9, Nu 31) One of Baal's many pagan gods. This was the biggest and most popular religion of all the Bible days.

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Index_Masturbation_Pages

[url]inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Masturbation_NOT_a_sin_but_a_Gift_From_God[/url]

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Masturbation_Shameless_Guiltless_Gift_From_God

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Masturbation_Is_Required

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Web_Pages_List

[url]inkaboutit4u.com[/url]

Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by Mrbehave: 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
agbajesaid:
I just read a post on FP concerning masturbation. I now asked myself an honest question; isn't it better to masturbate than to fornicate. Its what everyone have experienced expecially at early stage of puberty. The urge for sex increases and we are far from marriage due to age, lack of fiancee, money etc. My religion advices fasting as an alternative to fornication and masturbation but for how long? Isn't it better to masturbate than to fornicate? Asides the immorality in masturbation, is anything bad in it healthwisely and religiously? Matured opinions needed.
so ur advice is dat we shld fornicate?
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by agbajesaid(m): 5:46am On Apr 19, 2017
Mrbehave:
so ur advice is dat we shld fornicate?
NO, MASTURBATE
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by inkaboutit4u(m): 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
*******[url]inkaboutit4u.com[/url] replies *****************

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=God_Created_Sexual_Human_Nature

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Masturbation_7_Health_Benefits_of_Masturbation

Masturbation 7 Health Benefits of Masturbation

Health Benefits of Masturbation

From http://www.chacha.com/gallery/3903/health-benefits-of-masturbation

Safest Sex

For the longest time, masturbation was a known as a socially unacceptable bad habit, but it's finally coming into a good light. Recent medical studies defied conventional wisdom and proved that playing with yourself actually has a number of health benefits! Check out all these reasons why you should add masturbation to your daily routine.

First of all, masturbation is (obviously) the safest form of sex because you don't interact with other people. It allows you to have a fun and safe sexual experience without the dangers and concerns of intercourse. Here are just a few things you won't have to worry about when you're masturbating:

STDs
Cross-contamination infections
Pregnancy
Impressing someone else

Immunity Builder

You probably won't be surprised that orgasms increase the amount of hormones in your body, but you will be surprised to learn that it actually strengthens the immune system! A small amount of the chemical called cortisol is produced that gives these benefits:

Reduced inflammation
Lower blood pressure
Lessened reaction to allergies
Increased energy

Cancer Killer

Prostate cancer is a common problem for middle-aged men. They will be glad to know that regular masturbation greatly reduces the risk of this disease. An Australian study discovered that men masturbating at least five times a week had 33% less risk! If you're concerned about prostate cancer, here are some of the symptoms to watch for:

Strange lumps on the prostate
Slow urine flow
Blood in urine
Pain in the groin area

Cramping Relief

While men get a reduced risk of cancer, women get their own unique benefit from masturbation. Menstrual cramps are an extremely annoying and painful part of being a woman, but orgasms provides a natural method of relief. In addition, masturbation helps with all these related health issues:

Chronic back pain
Painful menstruation
Yeast infections

Stress Eliminator

We all deal with varying levels of stress every day, but spending time with your friend Palmela Handerson can help a lot. The body releases chemicals called endorphins that reduce pain and boost satisfaction. Having an orgasm actually provides the highest natural boost of dopamine possible. A few other activities that produce endorphins include:

Running
Biking
Playing sports
Yoga

Light Exercise

You don't want to abandon your regular exercise plan or anything, but masturbation actually provides a decent workout for the time it lasts. While actual intercourse is a much more rigorous workout, one session of playing with yourself should burn at least 100 calories. In addition, you'll gain these sexy benefits:

Improved pelvic muscles
Prevention of erectile dysfunction
Better endurance in bed (you'll last longer)

Nightcap

If you're having trouble going to sleep or you just want to take a nap, then you might consider a quick masturbation session. The chemicals released during orgasm include a natural sedative that will put you right to sleep. Don't bother with sleeping pills, and have some fun instead!

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Web_Pages_List

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Expose_Wrong_Church_Sexual_Teachings

Masturbation Health Benefits 2

Health benefits of self cultivation

By Carrie Levine, Certified Nurse Midwife

From http://www.womentowomen.com/sexualityandfertility/healthbenefitsofmasturbation.aspx

Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by inkaboutit4u(m): 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
*****inkaboutit4u.com replies ****

St Paul Defintion for fornication is NOT single sex but is the joining in the pagan fertility Baal god worship per 1 Cor 10:8 compare to Nu 25:1-9 Nu 31

Fornication Correctly Defined with all Bible Verses

Also, Check out: http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Web_Pages_List

Baal worship is a super major problem in Bible day both OT and NT.
Baal worship included worship of many gods. One of their major gods was a fertility pagan god they worship to get good farm crop and fertile animals, so they can get lots of money.
Fornication was to join in the sex orgy to the fertility pagan god which was part of Baal worship, as we see in Numbers 25: 1-9, which Paul calls "fornication" in 1 Cor 10:8 see all the fornication verses below they all reflex Numbers 25:1-9 what God got very angry over. Not SEX per say, but using sex to trick them into joining in the worship of one of Baal god-- fertility pagan god.
Nu 25 clearly shows the correct definition of the word fornication.

Baal worship was a super major serious problem in the Bible days. see all the Baal worship verses below.

Even in the NT it was a major problem. 1cor10:8

Jewish men knew they all had sexual freedom, but Paul is telling them reminding them of the Baal worship back in Nu 25 that they were doing the same thing as they did in Nu 25 that Got God very angry with them.

Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by Fidelmak(m): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2018
[quote author=donshady post=44285742]

None is advisable. but I'll still prefer fornication to masturbation because

1. Masturbation makes you weak, it drains protein and calcium content in the body

4. Masturbation addicts you even if you taste it for one time. Controlling it is a very big menace.

5. Masturbation creates drowsiness; you will be sleeping most of the time after ejaculation of your sperm. You will experience a damn tired.

7. Masturbation also affects us psychologically; it creates depression after ejaculation and makes one feeling bad on his own.

8. Getting red hot while masturbating will give a bad name in that environment and it is an indecent activity.

thanks...what can i do to stop masturbation, because i do this everyday
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by inkaboutit4u(m): 2:53am On Mar 30, 2019
[quote author=Fidelmak post=69208722][/quote]

inkaboutit.com replies

Masturbation makes you weak, it drains protein and calcium content in the body

inkaboutit.com replies
100% lie. God created sexuality and God said it was excellent and perfect. Masturbation does not make you weak and does not drain protein nor calcium. 100% lie.

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Masturbation_5_Health_Benefits_of_Masturbation
[url]
http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Masturbation_Health_Effects_of_Masturbation[/url]
http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Masturbation_Argument_Debate_Pro_Masturbation
http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Masturbation_Many_Health_Benefits

inkaboutit.com replies

Masturbation does the opposite. The lack of sexual activity causes you to be nervousness and neurological problems and a lot more problems including cancer.

[url]http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Masturbation_50_Advantages_of_Masturbation [/url]

inkaboutit.com replies

100% wrong see the above urls for proof.

inkaboutit.com replies

People are no more addicted to sex or porn or masturbation then they are eating 3 meals everyday. Everyone has a different sex drive. Just because someone has a higher sex drive then you , you want to do a lot of name calling.

inkaboutit.com replies
Just more made up lies. Millions of people have partner sex and solo sex and have none of these problems at all. These are made up out of thin air. 100% lies.

inkaboutit.com replies

100% lies. It is the “tradition of Men” fault anti-sexual lie that cause a man made shame and guilt trip over sexual pleasure that may cause any stress of mind, NOT sexual pleasure.

inkaboutit.com replies

More lies

inkaboutit.com replies

More lies

thanks...what can i do to stop masturbation, because i do this everyday

Masturbation is Gift of God for all to enjoy!

Masturbation is clearly NOT a sin anywhere in the Bible.

In Lev 15:16-20 clearly describes masturbation and clearly NO sin offering is required at al, meaning it clearly is NOT a sin but a gift of God for all to enjoy. Lev is the most strict ceremonial laws in all the Bible and if it clearly is NOT a sin there then it clearly is NOT a sin anywhere in all the Bible.

Lev 15:16 "Whenever a man has an emission of semen, he must wash his entire body, and he will remain ceremonially defiled until evening. 17 Any clothing or leather that comes in contact with the semen must be washed, and it will remain defiled until evening. 18 After having sexual intercourse, both the man and the woman must bathe, and they will remain defiled until evening.

For a believing Christian, At Jesus’s Death, all these ceremonially rules no longer apply. (Act 10)

Also many things that were a sin under the strict ceremonial laws that did required a sin offering, was null and void after Jesus death on the cross. Look at Acts 10, 11. What was strict ceremonial laws unclean, Jesus death make clean. That is why you don’t even need to clean up as they did in Lev 15:16-18.

Many people misuse and take many Bible verses out of context to say that masturbation is a sin. This is major misuse of the Bible. Out of the blue they say it is a sin and then quote you all the sin verses in the Bible.

Masturbation is not a sin in the Bible, but a gift from God for all to enjoy with no shame and no guilt.

All other Bible verses they use to con you into thinking that masturbation is a sin are all taken out of context and intentional misleading.

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Expose_Wrong_Sex_Teaching_With_URLs

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Masturbation_50_Advantages_of_Masturbation

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Masturbation_7_Health_Benefits_of_Masturbation

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Masturbation_5_Health_Benefits_of_Masturbation

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Masturbation_Argument_Debate_Pro_Masturbation

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Masturbation_Compare_Gods_Gift_VS_Sin

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Masturbation_Health_Effects_of_Masturbation

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Masturbation_Highlights_From_Christians_Leaders

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Masturbation_Is_Required

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Masturbation_Many_Health_Benefits

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Masturbation_NOT_a_sin_but_a_Gift_From_God

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Masturbation_Pro-Masturbation_Minister

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Masturbation_Shameless_Guiltless_Gift_From_God

https://www.nairaland.com/4326773/loving-pornography-very-good-should

https://www.nairaland.com/4318797/masturbation-50-advantages-masturbation

https://www.nairaland.com/4223404/free-ebook-sex-bible-untold

https://www.nairaland.com/4215295/free-ebook-divine-sex-38

https://www.nairaland.com/3749231/all-christians-should-nudist

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Should I Forgive Her Again / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175