Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. (69596 Views)

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by smite(m): 12:03am On Apr 01, 2016
Lezzlie:
it only takes a pretentious girl like you to create this kind of baseless thread!!!

You have a doused pusssyy, slackened by varying sizes of phalluses which have made your vagina elasticity lose its ability to hold your urine.

And your brain is no better, you can't think beyond bestial survivability and primal existence. You're the contemporary definition of numskull.

How the fück are you going to find out if your man has filled different püssies? By his say-so ?

Dumbass!!!

Girls like you are more than satisfied marrying a slumbering drunk who staggers home from a road-side bar while you wait eager for his flaccid peniis to make feverish and futile penetration into your eager, dick_starved püssy.

I bet you can even convulse in an epileptic fit of anxiety at the sight of a real diiïck.

Muttonhead-crone!!!
Keep deceiving yourself until menopause catch up with you.

Lame Dissimulator!!!

why all these trash? why you so pained? she made her opinion and all this nasty words won't change anything

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by oloyede252(m): 12:06am On Apr 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
All these guys hiding under female monikers sha.. I go expose una identity one day

Back to the topic

What I can deduce from your write-up is that you want the liberty to sleep around with several men (just as men sleep with several ladies) without being castigated just as men receive praises for sleeping with several ladies

gender equality things.that just the summary of these ranting
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Lezzlie(m): 12:09am On Apr 01, 2016
smite:

why all these trash? why you so pained? she made her opinion and all this nasty words won't change anything
Roll along, you haven't the brain to tell what time it is.

Oblivious passerby!
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Reeberry: 12:22am On Apr 01, 2016
No man will marry you if you ain't a virgin op.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by tosyne2much(m): 12:25am On Apr 01, 2016
oloyede252:

gender equality things.that just the summary of these ranting
Make dem dey dia dey deceive themselves

Gender equality is bullshit to me untill a lady rapes me and she's sent on 21years imprisonment cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by idupaul: 12:55am On Apr 01, 2016
Mynd44:
*sighs* someone else falls to societal pressure.

Before you turn on me, societal pressure happens if pressure fromthe society makes you take actions/decision solely based on the overwhelming influence of your society.

A man who has slept with a lot of people (male or female) is not a stud, he is merely a man with a colorful sex life.

A woman who has had (or has) a lot of people(male or female) she sleeps with is not a slut, she is simply living out her sexuality.

If you allow society corner you into taking a myopic decision, you are not doing me or society, you are doing yourself tongue tongue

If you find a man that you like and likes you but has a "colorful" past, it is not a big deal as long as he is willing to be faithful and understand that he is with you now.

The same way if a man finds a woman with an active sexual past(or present sef) she is not a slut.

As ling as you are happy, stay happy with the person you find happiness with. Dont allow the bullcrap society says get to you.

*goes back to sipping Lipton*

Wonderful
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by idupaul: 12:57am On Apr 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
At 20, i have come to realise the joy and fulfilment in living life to the fullest. Coming from a noble home, i was not raised to be a man's stooge not to talk of an animal's. My worth was defined from the day i stepped into earth and has been shapened overtime. I was taught the right and the wrong. And that moral laws condone no breaker. If a woman must be condemned and despised for a crime, a man must by all means face the same. I believed this and i knew before God and men it was the truth. I didnt just believe, it became real to me and has influenced my judgement.

However, the society has flung half of this truth and has held on to a part because of how drunk in power it has become and the advantage this fist had fetched it.

We are aware now of this evil conditioning that a woman who sleeps around is a slut and should be desired less but a man who does same a stud and should be the craving of every woman. Many men have quietly nodded in agreement and a few mouthy ones have not failed to vocalise their agreement. And women? So many to the shame of dignity and womanhood have sang along with the men. And you wonder which would sacrifice her pride to make a stud!?

Because to make more studs we need more sluts. Can any of you women come out and offer yourself to a man who would dump you for another. If you cannot hold your peace and stupidity!

A stud is a man who is sexually attractive to so many women. So they say! but i see a stud as an animal who is unable to control its sexual desires, hates monogamous relationships and (therefore) deserves to be judged and condemned.

Women who say they are attracted to studs and hate inexperienced men need not only their heads examined but their consciences and should not take offence when they are called sluts. Cos only a slut or zombie would reason this way.

A stud has nothing tangible to offer except to toy with my emotion, cause me heart breaks and render me unproductive.

For every stud out there there are ten whores rendering my gender useless and subjecting me to prove myself as a woman of pride and esteem all the time. Nothanks.

Easy girl u are not even fine enough to make such proclamation

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by ohynedar(f): 1:11am On Apr 01, 2016
how many men av u slept wt ursef, don't be so serious karma is sure

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Peacefulgold(m): 2:21am On Apr 01, 2016
bernardette:
why that statement, if e touch you..change!!!...are you one of the ones she is refaring to?...nice talk sis keep it up...check my signature
I believe r a virgin looking for a virgin guy to also marry,I wish u d best swthrt....dis one go pass gulder ultimate search....
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Bollinger(m): 3:52am On Apr 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
At 20, i have come to realise the joy and fulfilment in living life to the fullest. Coming from a noble home, i was not raised to be a man's stooge not to talk of an animal's. My worth was defined from the day i stepped into earth and has been shapened overtime. I was taught the right and the wrong. And that moral laws condone no breaker. If a woman must be condemned and despised for a crime, a man must by all means face the same. I believed this and i knew before God and men it was the truth. I didnt just believe, it became real to me and has influenced my judgement.

However, the society has flung half of this truth and has held on to a part because of how drunk in power it has become and the advantage this fist had fetched it.

We are aware now of this evil conditioning that a woman who sleeps around is a slut and should be desired less but a man who does same a stud and should be the craving of every woman. Many men have quietly nodded in agreement and a few mouthy ones have not failed to vocalise their agreement. And women? So many to the shame of dignity and womanhood have sang along with the men. And you wonder which would sacrifice her pride to make a stud!?

Because to make more studs we need more sluts. Can any of you women come out and offer yourself to a man who would dump you for another. If you cannot hold your peace and stupidity!

A stud is a man who is sexually attractive to so many women. So they say! but i see a stud as an animal who is unable to control its sexual desires, hates monogamous relationships and (therefore) deserves to be judged and condemned.

Women who say they are attracted to studs and hate inexperienced men need not only their heads examined but their consciences and should not take offence when they are called sluts. Cos only a slut or zombie would reason this way.

A stud has nothing tangible to offer except to toy with my emotion, cause me heart breaks and render me unproductive.

For every stud out there there are ten whores rendering my gender useless and subjecting me to prove myself as a woman of pride and esteem all the time. Nothanks.

You never see anything. You go hear pepe. Get ready to stay single forever.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by totorimi: 3:59am On Apr 01, 2016
OP is just ranting maybe she is high on something. From time immemorial even in biblical days men have always married many wives it is our inalienable right to marry as many as we can handle but when a man decides to stick to only one woman it is due yo that persons conscience and upbringing.

So I will advice you to live with what you cannot change. That's why we care men and you are women.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by totorimi: 4:00am On Apr 01, 2016
OP is just ranting maybe she is high on something. From time immemorial even in biblical days men have always married many wives, king Solomon, king David all of them did it, it is our inalienable right to marry as many as we can handle but when a man decides to stick to only one woman it is due yo that persons conscience and upbringing. For example, a man can decide to pregnate more than 10 women at the same time if he is the only child to keep his line going but a woman cannot get pregnant for ten men at the same time its got to be one at a time.

So I will advice you to live with what you cannot change. That's why we are men and you are women.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Eddygourdo(m): 4:05am On Apr 01, 2016
Blade21:
hehehe at 13 years lol good night bros
sleep well
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by uvalued(m): 4:17am On Apr 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:

i concur

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I was all amen sister amen!!!
Yeeessss tell it!!!!......

Until you called the female version of the"stud" (player/love-vendor whatever they callin' themselves these days)a hoe.
That derogatory term is hung on the necks of women to shame us for daring to do as our male counterparts do.
To degrade us.
You speak against conformation to this but you make some to wear this tag

IF a sexually liberal woman is a hoe then A sexually liberal MAN IS A HOE!!!

Are U serious? shocked
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 5:18am On Apr 01, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Are U serious? shocked
About which thing all my post.
But not all of the op's
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by TheProphetess(f): 5:29am On Apr 01, 2016
Jesus this is the most negative, bitter and toxic website I've ever visited in my life. Why can't people pass across their points with out so many insults and negativity? A genuine post is being met by such a barrage of insults and bad belle comments.

I refuse to believe this is how most Nigerians are. No wonder there is no progress and then after they will call themselves Christians

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 01, 2016
firstEVA:
Op you want to be the one to teach him how to do? tongue

To me studs are are just studs, they should be allowed to serve their purpose then move onto the next. tongue

They are just date or boyfriend material, definitely not husband material, marry him at your own peril. tongue

You date the stud, then marry the good guy, simple. cool

grin

..."You date the stud and marry the good guy"

sister thats the script right?? It sounds wickedly effective. do you practice this? leaving tht good guy who's asked you out to warm the bed of the stud you seem to know so much about. Wicked. I like the logic.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by theimmortals(m): 6:43am On Apr 01, 2016
asadike:
I don hear. Good for u but how will u know?
by the way they touch on bed, you shall know them!
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by theimmortals(m): 6:47am On Apr 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Until you called the female version of the"stud" (player/love-vendor whatever they callin' themselves these days)a hoe.
That derogatory term is hung on the necks of women to shame us for daring to do as our male counterparts do.
To degrade us.

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by theimmortals(m): 6:47am On Apr 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

To degrade us.

By their comments we shall know them
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 01, 2016
theimmortals:
By their comments we shall know them
You quoted me twice go unquote 1
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by doskie(m): 6:50am On Apr 01, 2016
Mynd44:
*sighs* someone else falls to societal pressure.

Before you turn on me, societal pressure happens if pressure fromthe society makes you take actions/decision solely based on the overwhelming influence of your society.

A man who has slept with a lot of people (male or female) is not a stud, he is merely a man with a colorful sex life.

A woman who has had (or has) a lot of people(male or female) she sleeps with is not a slut, she is simply living out her sexuality.

If you allow society corner you into taking a myopic decision, you are not doing me or society, you are doing yourself tongue tongue

If you find a man that you like and likes you but has a "colorful" past, it is not a big deal as long as he is willing to be faithful and understand that he is with you now.

The same way if a man finds a woman with an active sexual past(or present sef) she is not a slut.

As ling as you are happy, stay happy with the person you find happiness with. Dont allow the bullcrap society says get to you.

*goes back to sipping Lipton*
I have never seen a person who has a colourful past and later sticks to one all because of marriage. he changes for a while and then goes back.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by theimmortals(m): 6:53am On Apr 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:

You make me shake my head in pity!

If the article was talking about a man refusing a slut you would aplaud him but here you are saying a stud is a stud. Speaking lightly of something evil. No no and no

I would not encourage philandering, every man should respect himself.

I refuse to be used! Thank u! smiley

see what am saying, small girl with matured mind. Nne keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by theimmortals(m): 6:59am On Apr 01, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
SOME PPLE SHA

SO HOW ARE YOU GOING TO KNOW? EVEN IF HE LIE TO YOU
I tire ooooo
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by theimmortals(m): 7:11am On Apr 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You quoted me twice go unquote 1
is that a crime?
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 01, 2016
theimmortals:
is that a crime?
Yes......no go fix it fore I carry you ta jail
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by theimmortals(m): 7:13am On Apr 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Yes......no go fix it fore I carry you ta jail
I usually spend my holiday in Jail.....so which one are you taking me to?
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 01, 2016
theimmortals:
I usually spend my holiday in Jail.....so which one are you taking me to?
haha cheesy.....the County so get ya things an let's go!

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:

I guess you made your choice but dont expect a guy to marry you if your puna don slack o smiley
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by theimmortals(m): 7:24am On Apr 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
haha cheesy.....the County so get ya things an let's go!
. That's sound very cool, hope the have rats in their cells?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.