Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,191 members, 7,974,028 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:52 PM

Why I Will Never Marry A Woman Who Has Slept With Several Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Will Never Marry A Woman Who Has Slept With Several Men (1428 Views)

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Never Marry A Woman Who Has Slept With Several Men by praxisnetworks: 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
a woman who has slept with several men serially is liable to be a slut......
and a slut has nothing to offer in marriage except terrible heartbreaks and diseases .....
more so hoes ain't ever loyal....

Well, the science has arrived; at least, the science that proves that sluts are suckers’ bets for LTRs or marriage. You want to marry or have a loving long-term relationship with a girl without an elevated risk that she’ll divorce you or cheat on you? Then you had better get good real fast at screening the sluts from the relatively chaste girls so that you can lavish your resources and commitment on the latter.

The Social Pathologist has crunched the numbers, and the verdict is in: women with lots of past partners are more likely to divorce than women who didn’t take a self-empowering spin on the cock carousel.

The results presented in this article replicate findings from previous research: Women who cohabit prior to marriage or who have premarital sex have an increased likelihood of marital disruption. Considering the joint effects of premarital cohabitation and premarital sex, as well as histories of premarital relationships, extends previous research. The most salient finding from this analysis is that women whose intimate premarital relationships are limited to their husbands—either premarital sex alone or premarital cohabitation—do not experience an increased risk of divorce. It is only women who have more than one intimate premarital relationship who have an elevated risk of marital disruption. This effect is strongest for women who have multiple premarital coresidental unions. These findings are consistent with the notion that premarital sex and cohabitation have become part of the normal courtship pattern in the United States. They do not indicate selectivity on characteristics linked to the risk of divorce and do not provide couples with experiences that lessen the stability of marriage.

A good guess as to what precipitates this “marital disruption” — the slut gets bored with her betafied hubby.

Here is a handy graph associated with the study:

As The Social Pathologist writes:

Note, the really disturbing [finding] still holds. As soon as a woman has had more than one partner her long term marital stability risk drops to near 50%.

Poetry of Flesh’s brand spanking new hubby wept. On the other hand, she is old enough to be less of a flight risk, so there’s that. Which is nice for him. I guess.

Players and traditionalists, take a close look at that graph. When a woman has had 16 or more past lovers, the odds that a marriage to her will end in divorce rise to over 80%! Even “average” women with “only” five past lovers — women that few men would admit in public qualify as sluts — see an increase in odds of divorce to 70%. What man would want to screw his chances by marrying that? No wonder women react so vehemently to accusations of sluttitude and to helpful hints from yours truly on how best to identify sluts before you get in too deep.

Basically gentlemen, if you want to beat the sordid odds and enter a marriage with a less than 50% likelihood it will end in divorce, you need to date virgins or girls who have had only one partner before you. Good luck with that! Of course, you can do as the Chateau recommends and skip out on marriage altogether. This option opens the playing field for you to continually date and dump sluts as you see fit, minus the accompanying divorce theft financial rape.

Interesting conjectures arise as to why sluts pose a greater divorce risk than more innocent girls. The most obvious is encapsulated in this maxim:

Maxim #80: The more cocks that have ravaged a woman, the less any one cock will mesmerize her.

Sluts may have higher testosterone levels, leading them to cheat and, thus, to increase marital instability. Sluts may get bored faster with any one man. Sluts attract the sorts of men who themselves have no use for monogamous commitment. Sluts may just be bleeped in the head. Their psychology doesn’t matter as much as the ability to quickly identify and discard them as potential wife and mother of your children material.

What’s really going to blow some readers’ minds is that, despite the happy smackdown of the platitude parade marchers, the Chateau is not necessarily anti-slut. After all, sluts are good to go. They make easy lays in a pinch when you don’t feel like investing much time or energy into winning over a more prudish girl. Sluts are often wild in bed from the get-go; no training required. And sluts have lower expectations; they will rarely pressure you for a ring.

Nevertheless, what the above study and graph should convince you is that there are solid biological and sociological reasons why men place higher value on virgin women, and this fact is immutable regardless of the handwaving by the polyamory crowd. Sluts are simply a poor investment strategy for men seeking something more than a fling. This goes doubly for relationships codified by the state.

It should also be noted that sluts, while possessing pasts spattered with the cumshots of multiple lovers, are not less discriminating than saints. Betas thinking that all they have to do is hone in on sluts for the easy kill are in for a rude surprise. Sluts want to be properly gamed by an alpha male just as much as good girls. The difference is that sluts will sleep with more alphas, and will jump into bed quicker with them, than will good girls.

No girl wants to be labeled a slut (even if she co-opts the term for herself in a vain attempt to de-fang it), which is why women lie about their past number of partners. Women know, deep down, that being less slutty means better treatment from men.

To men thinking about marriage, double the total number of past lovers your girlfriend admits to you, add additional lovers based on the slut cues she reveals, and divide a 1 carat diamond engagement ring by that total. Ergo, a woman with twenty cocks in her past would receive a 1/20th carat ring.

Preferably quartz.
https://heartiste./2010/09/16/why-sluts-make-bad-wives/

feel free to add yours...

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Woman Who Has Slept With Several Men by Luckyk(f): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
im waiting
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Woman Who Has Slept With Several Men by thesicilian: 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
So I have 2 solutions for you:

1. Relocate to the North, convert to Islam and marry a 9yr old. OR

2. Remain a bachelor for life
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Woman Who Has Slept With Several Men by Stanleywaxy(m): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
tongue Find the nearest hidden place and hang yourself
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Woman Who Has Slept With Several Men by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
counter thread right?
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Woman Who Has Slept With Several Men by kalushaiyke(m): 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
you haven't heard of alum chemical undecided
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Woman Who Has Slept With Several Men by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
The more experience she has the better. tongue
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Woman Who Has Slept With Several Men by sinaj(f): 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
Kedu ife onakor
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Woman Who Has Slept With Several Men by wonderkid619(m): 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
Is that the need for this essay?, no insults meant. But that might be the source of your happiness.
Just saying tho
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Woman Who Has Slept With Several Men by Alertz3(m): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
Most times number of men or women someone slept with does not determine or define success or failure in marriage
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Woman Who Has Slept With Several Men by praxisnetworks: 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
as a mistress.

PushPlay:
The more experience she has the better. tongue
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Woman Who Has Slept With Several Men by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
praxisnetworks:
as a mistress.
Even better.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Woman Who Has Slept With Several Men by Bisjosh(f): 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
smh angry undecided

so all these essay for wetin?

Please lets be more serious with our lives.

d!ck /p****y no get speedometer wink

oshisko lapel grin tongue
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Woman Who Has Slept With Several Men by menix(m): 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
This essay just to counter that vexed gal.

Team virgin sha, so if u ain't virgin waka fast...

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Woman Who Has Slept With Several Men by unapapadeycraze: 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
sinaj:
Kedu ife onakor

Hope you are not one of them? I mean those who have slept with several men.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Woman Who Has Slept With Several Men by MoneypassGod(m): 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
praxisnetworks:
as a mistress.
Funny enough, ur future wife is been shagged by another man right now.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Woman Who Has Slept With Several Men by HaneefahAde(f): 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
This is too long fa undecided.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Woman Who Has Slept With Several Men by nerdfrost(m): 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
Any gal that abuses the op is a slut/hoe Quote me anywhere angry

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Woman Who Has Slept With Several Men by jrerico1(m): 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
Women should keep deceiving thierselves. When a dude is loaded he get surrounded with chicks and bang day and night.. I don't know if it goes same way for the female folks. cheesy happy to be Me
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Woman Who Has Slept With Several Men by jrerico1(m): 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
Bisjosh:
smh angry undecided

so all these essay for wetin?

Please lets be more serious with our lives.

d!ck /p****y no get speedometer wink

oshisko lapel grin tongue
sorry pusssy get

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Woman Who Has Slept With Several Men by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
This points no make sense joor. and its not a yard stick. There are several ladies or women who av had to changed men severally and today are in a happy marriage while we av seen virgins who ends up having broken marriage due to incompatibility problems etc. So its relative. Just dey pray God give u ur own bone of ur bone and fleah of ur flesh and everything will go on smoothly. shikena..
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Woman Who Has Slept With Several Men by praxisnetworks: 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
scientific research always look stupid until you take a second look....happy you say?

akinsal:
This points no make sense joor. and its not a yard stick. There are several ladies or women who av had to changed men severally and today are in a happy marriage while we av seen virgins who ends up having broken marriage due to incompatibility problems etc. So its relative. Just dey pray God give u ur own bone of ur bone and fleah of ur flesh and everything will go on smoothly. shikena..
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Woman Who Has Slept With Several Men by kaziblake(f): 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
Marry a virgin.simple.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Woman Who Has Slept With Several Men by demzylahot(m): 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
sinaj:
Kedu ife onakor
English pls
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Woman Who Has Slept With Several Men by Leriebloom(f): 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
You get strength
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Woman Who Has Slept With Several Men by firstking01(m): 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
Luckyk:
im waiting
i know you 've been waiting since 6pm, sorry for keeping you sweery embarassed...there was a lil hold up @waterlines...but i'm here now, so shall wegrin??
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Woman Who Has Slept With Several Men by firstking01(m): 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
Your own long fa...but nice counter threadgrin

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Woman Who Has Slept With Several Men by Aremu01(m): 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
Nairaland and counter thread

(1) (Reply)

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: Woman Raped By Her Husband [video] / 'the Peter Pan Syndrome' / Does This Happen To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.