Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,790 members, 7,912,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 12:14 AM

Its Gotten Worse ... Bar Dan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its Gotten Worse ... Bar Dan (419 Views)

Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC / Lets Live ... Bar Dan / "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Its Gotten Worse ... Bar Dan by moski5(m): 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
I just bought fuel for 200 Naira in Benin. Some others were clandestinely selling for 250 and 99 percent of the petrol stations were not selling. Honestly, if not for the spirit of Jesus in me, I would have placed a curse on all those who brought this buhari debacle on us.

I took over all social media platforms, I was on tv and radios severally, I wrote essays in various newspapers and granted press interviews, all to denounce the buhari candidature and try to warn my people of the impending buhari doom to no avail. The more I warned, the more they screamed that buhari was their val. One of them even said she couldn't make love well with her husband again because Jonathan couldn't give them regular light, yet Lagos then had light for 12 hours a day, Benin had for 22-24 hours ( at least in my office area of King Square and my house area around Etete new GRA).

Like the Jews, these phariseetic people thundered "crucify Jesus, give us Barnabass...yes, let his blood be on us and our children". It was stunning for me. I asked, "who has bewitched you " I told them, "buhari does not have the capacity for modern governance", "buhari doesn't have WASC", they said they would accept him if he brought NEPA certificate. NOW SEE WHERE WE ARE NO LIGHT, NO FUEL, NO JOB, INVESTORS ARE RUNNING AWAY, ELECTIONS ARE INCONCLUSIVE, THE COUNTRY HAS BECOME A PARIAH NATION! THE COUNTRY HAS BECOME RUDERLESS, WE ARE LIKE SHEEP LED TO THE SLAUGHTER...DAN Osa-Ogbegie
Re: Its Gotten Worse ... Bar Dan by SUPERPACK: 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
Wailing spam bot
Re: Its Gotten Worse ... Bar Dan by moski5(m): 9:43am On Apr 01, 2016
SUPERPACK:
Wailing spam bot

its obvious that you don't have the Nations best interest @ heart. At a time were we should put our differences aside you cling to it while the Nation rots
How then will the Nation prosper, and her Shame n ours be removed

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day / Finance Ministry To Reduce Mdas Air Travel Costs To By N13.88bn / Nasarawa State House Of Assembly; The Hub Of Wrestlers And "Lawbreakers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.