Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,665 members, 7,885,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:30 PM

Im Tired Of Staying Ideal At Home,i Need A Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Im Tired Of Staying Ideal At Home,i Need A Job. (963 Views)

Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job #crying# / Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job / Im Tired Of Contract Bank Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Tired Of Staying Ideal At Home,i Need A Job. by sonia37: 11:46am On Jul 28, 2009
please i need a job,im tired of staying ideal.please if any contact me wit ma id fairqueen2@yahoo.com.
Re: Im Tired Of Staying Ideal At Home,i Need A Job. by nethacker(m): 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2009
r u staying @ home ideal or IDLE ? grin grin perdon me i no understand english, just asking grin
Re: Im Tired Of Staying Ideal At Home,i Need A Job. by ForConsult: 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2009
Hi Sonia37

You do not need
to stay at home idle.

Look around on this
forum for example
and you'll see scores
of ideas from which you
can begin a business.

If you don't know
how to go about this
then you need someone to
talk to.

Go to the business section
of this forum and find out
more about what you can
do to make your stay
at home worthwhile

Cheers
Re: Im Tired Of Staying Ideal At Home,i Need A Job. by lexynky: 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2009
me too, i really need a job cos i hate being idle, so pls if anyone has one for mii
let mi know. thanks
Re: Im Tired Of Staying Ideal At Home,i Need A Job. by Odunma(f): 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2009
Me too and its getn more boring.may God help us
Re: Im Tired Of Staying Ideal At Home,i Need A Job. by vikkyhelp(m): 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2009
Its really hard to stay at home and do nothing all day.

it is advisable to go out rather than stay indoors.

If you want to get a job fast do a things differently.

I mean do the opposite of all the things you have done in the past
such as:

i Be more positive about your sitaution.
Re: Im Tired Of Staying Ideal At Home,i Need A Job. by octar6: 12:07am On Jul 31, 2009
na which can life b dis sef?make una do enof fastin and prayin 2 break d yolk.GOD WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR PRAYERS,AMEN. grin

(1) (Reply)

Civil Defence Aptitude Text / Top 10 Reasons Why People Quit Their Jobs / Marketing/sales Executive Needed!. At Mulak Investment Ltd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.