Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,890 members, 7,931,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:19 PM

Nigerian University With The Best Lecture Hall(s)? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian University With The Best Lecture Hall(s)? (1297 Views)

Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? / Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? / Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian University With The Best Lecture Hall(s)? by evansvenus(m): 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ok good evening,i am here again,thank you all for your previous contributions on my thread that made it to the frontpage

ok we talking bou' nigeria university with the best lecture hall(s) which prolly might include..

How conducive it is(fan and aircondition things) is it sound proofed

availabilty of electronic boards during lectures

carrying capacity(number of seaters)

your contributions are gladly welcome as it goes a long way in helping admission seekers!

Seun,lalasticlala,fynestboi...thanks!
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Lecture Hall(s)? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka

1 Like

Re: Nigerian University With The Best Lecture Hall(s)? by fashoo2010(m): 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
Na WA for this trend ooo
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Lecture Hall(s)? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Lecture Hall(s)? by johnwizey: 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Lecture Hall(s)? by faray: 11:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
*Observing*

(1) (Reply)

Help! Lagos City Polytechnic (lcp) About To Defraud Her Part-time Students / Am Done With My Screening, Wat Next / Is UNIZIK 2016/2017 Academic Calendar Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.