Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Nationwide Blackout: How Are You Coping? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nationwide Blackout: How Are You Coping? (650 Views)

Nationwide Blackout: Do You Have Light In Your Area? / Nationwide Blackout Imminent As Power Generation Falls Below 3,000MW / How States Are Coping In This Recession (See List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nationwide Blackout: How Are You Coping? by stanogb(m): 5:12am On Apr 01, 2016
It's decriable, anomalous and regretably lugubrious that since tuesday there has been little or no light in the country from the EEDC or PHCN.

The scarcity of fuel adds to the suffering of the stoical masses. The economy looks lankier than it has been.

Is this a sign that we are governed by largely mediocres or are we moving back to the rococo era of under-development?

There is need for the so called minister of power to go back to the drawing board and come up with solutions to this menance or resign honourably.

I have a dream that one day Nigerians would march in anger into our dilatory leader's enclaves and make them pay for their actions.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Nationwide Blackout: How Are You Coping? by kossyablaze(m): 5:48am On Apr 01, 2016
I was made to adapt with any level of stress,so actually I'm doing just fine.
Re: Nationwide Blackout: How Are You Coping? by freeze001(f): 5:53am On Apr 01, 2016
Tough but we'll thrive.
Re: Nationwide Blackout: How Are You Coping? by hungryboy(m): 5:57am On Apr 01, 2016
Which nationwide blackout?,
Throughout yesterday, light dey our area,
dem just take am for like 30 minutes bring am back around 7:30pm, since then dem never take am, i sleep, wake up with light, right now i still dey flex the light sef,

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Blackout: How Are You Coping? by acenazt: 6:00am On Apr 01, 2016
Which kind nationwide blackout. Guy Una area no get light no mean say e affect everybody
I sleep light dey. Even now my fan dey blow. No come here dey wail for us
Re: Nationwide Blackout: How Are You Coping? by Kusaa: 6:00am On Apr 01, 2016
Nationwide blackout? Iam enjoying light now in Abuja. Op talk about your area
Re: Nationwide Blackout: How Are You Coping? by Chubhie: 6:20am On Apr 01, 2016
kossyablaze:
I was made to adapt with any level of stress,so actually I'm doing just fine.
It is well.
Re: Nationwide Blackout: How Are You Coping? by gillz(m): 7:08am On Apr 01, 2016
All these PDP wailers una no go tire, Abi na for hole una dey stay? If u neva pay ur bills go pay and stop lying. Light dey everywhere except ur area.
Re: Nationwide Blackout: How Are You Coping? by stanogb(m): 7:31am On Apr 01, 2016
Unlike before, we've not seen light.
Re: Nationwide Blackout: How Are You Coping? by otukpo(f): 7:38am On Apr 01, 2016
Its been hell.

I have been wondering what sins we committed as a nation, and why we are being punished this much.
Re: Nationwide Blackout: How Are You Coping? by otokx(m): 7:39am On Apr 01, 2016
Even Aluu has light so poster please try again.
Re: Nationwide Blackout: How Are You Coping? by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 01, 2016
nationwide blackout? I slept with light all through the night and it's still on.
like someone said, talk about ur area.
Re: Nationwide Blackout: How Are You Coping? by xxgig(m): 8:00am On Apr 01, 2016
I hope the darkness in some peoples heart has not finally manifest into physical one that their eyes now see only blackout (darkness)
Re: Nationwide Blackout: How Are You Coping? by chinchum(m): 8:04am On Apr 01, 2016
There was light through the midnight till the morning when it went off, i think the power issue is getting sensationalized for sinister purposes.

I agree the power situation is not encouraging, but not out of the scope of performance it was in the yesteryear, i can even argue it is better now.
Re: Nationwide Blackout: How Are You Coping? by koboko69: 8:42am On Apr 01, 2016
hungryboy:
Which nationwide blackout?,
Throughout yesterday, light dey our area,
dem just take am for like 30 minutes bring am back around 7:30pm, since then dem never take am, i sleep, wake up with light, right now i still dey flex the light sef,

As in ehn...this people ehn. Well, they have at least 8 years to do this. As i dey talk....light still dey. And we slept with it overnight... Though they took it like 2ce. Its a pity....
Re: Nationwide Blackout: How Are You Coping? by stanogb(m): 10:56am On Apr 01, 2016
koboko69:

As in ehn...this people ehn. Well, they have at least 8 years to do this. As i dey talk....light still dey. And we slept with it overnight... Though they took it like 2ce. Its a pity....
Thats your story
Re: Nationwide Blackout: How Are You Coping? by blackfase(m): 11:18am On Apr 01, 2016
Who r these dumbo's typing nonsense here? Fact you hav power in ur enclosure doesn't mean same everywhere. To start with its unevenly distributed and legends on d street puts generation at over 2000mw as of today. So does ur maggot filled brains imagine that's sufficient for d entire country? People r in pains, so don't rub d fact ur fortunate in their faces with ur foolishly pedestrian submissions and ignorance here. Fools....

(1) (Reply)

Angry Soldiers Block, Release GOC Over Food, Water Shortage / Gov. Oshiomhole And Chief Tony Anenih Openly Reconcile / Nnamdi Kanu, Olisa Metuh, Dasuki’s Trial Stalled At Appeal Court, Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.