Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,378 members, 7,881,352 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:32 PM

Have You Ever Been Pranked By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Pranked By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? Share Your Experience (566 Views)

How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Pranked By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? Share Your Experience by DanceVille: 7:50am On Apr 01, 2016
Thank God today is another "April Fool" stuffs..
Many of us have been pranked by our boyfriend or girlfriend either by phone calls, text messages, through chats etc.

Then share with us, What your boyfriend or girlfriend lied to you that you almost jump inside the gutter or almost kill yourself..

Lemme first start by sharing mine..
I was pranked last year that is 1st April 2015..
I woke up with a great enthusiasm to go and write my test by 11am in the school.I checked my phone and saw a weird text message..
It read thus:
Happy new month, may this month be a "Source of Joy" for you in Jesus name.
Blah! Blah! Blah!
I was thinking twas a complimentary msg until I get to the point where I can't read again..
"Babe, am pregnant and I was just admitted last night, the doctor wish to see you"..
I almost felt as if the ground should swallow me instantly..
We only have an intercourse once..
She gave me the address of the hospital.And took a cab straight to the hospital without asking for the charge.

I got to the place and she called me back she's being discharged, that I should come to her house.
On getting there, I knocked the door and the door was slightly opened.I came in and found her eating Jollof Rice with a drink..
I asked her how far with the pregnancy? She said she's not pregnant that she was only doing April fool..
Would you imagine all these craps and high tension she put me through? I felt like slapping her buh later gave her a hug instead..

Feel free to share yours and let the fun begins.
Re: Have You Ever Been Pranked By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? Share Your Experience by Olusanya333(m): 7:54am On Apr 01, 2016
I don't do girls
Re: Have You Ever Been Pranked By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? Share Your Experience by bigfree: 8:21am On Apr 01, 2016
I prank my landlord
Re: Have You Ever Been Pranked By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? Share Your Experience by Dygeasy(m): 8:33am On Apr 01, 2016
DanceVille:
Thank God today is another "April Fool" stuffs..
Many of us have been pranked by our boyfriend or girlfriend either by phone calls, text messages, through chats etc.

Then share with us, What your boyfriend or girlfriend lied to you that you almost jump inside the gutter or almost kill yourself..

Lemme first start by sharing mine..
I was pranked last year that is 1st April 2015..
I woke up with a great enthusiasm to go and write my test by 11am in the school.I checked my phone and saw a weird text message..
It read thus:
Happy new month, may this month be a "Source of Joy" for you in Jesus name.
Blah! Blah! Blah!
I was thinking twas a complimentary msg until I get to the point where I can't read again..
"Babe, am pregnant and I was just admitted last night, the doctor wish to see you"..
I almost felt as if the ground should swallow me instantly..
We only have an intercourse once..
She gave me the address of the hospital.And took a cab straight to the hospital without asking for the charge.

I got to the place and she called me back she's being discharged, that I should come to her house.
On getting there, I knocked the door and the door was slightly opened.I came in and found her eating Jollof Rice with a drink..
I asked her how far with the pregnancy? She said she's not pregnant that she was only doing April fool..
Would you imagine all these craps and high tension she put me through? I felt like slapping her buh later gave her a hug instead..

Feel free to share yours and let the fun begins.
And you get test 11am that morning. Brrroooossssss!!! sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All I Want Is You! Chichi & Manny's Wedding Highlight Will Blow You Away / Funke Akindele Falls In Love Again / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.