Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

My Wife Has Little Or No Urge For Intimacy. Possible Causes & Solutions. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Little Or No Urge For Intimacy. Possible Causes & Solutions. (1140 Views)

'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! / My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Has Little Or No Urge For Intimacy. Possible Causes & Solutions. by Flexherbal(m): 9:47am On Apr 01, 2016
An intimate relationship is an interpersonal relationship that involves physical or emotional intimacy. Physical intimacy is characterized by friendship, platonic love, romantic love or sexual activity. While the term intimate relationship commonly implies the inclusion of a sexual relationship, the term is also used as a euphemism for a relationship that is strictly sexual.
Intimate relationships play a central role in the overall human experience.
(https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intimate_relationship)
Now to the main Issue.
POSSIBLE CAUSES:
1. Lack of Sexual Satisfaction : When you can't satisfy a woman sexually, she tends to switch off her emotional button, making her always not in the mood. Imagine how it feels, when she is still enjoying it and wants you to continue, you always tell her you are done. You make her wait for a second round that will never come. This makes women to hate sex. If she does not reduce her urge for it, she might go out to satisfy that urge. Instead of her to cheat on you, she rather kills the urge for intimacy.
2. Child Birth: After child birth, the urge for intimacy gradually reduces for most women. This is cause by what they used in treating their inner body. Things like hot water and other medication could reduce the urge for intimacy.
3. Lack of Finance : When there is no money, she may also reduce her urge for intimacy. She will now turn her focus to making money and forget about intimacy.
4. Lack of Understanding: Many a time, men misuderstand their wives. She might be saying NO when she actually means YES. She might need you to understand that the weather is not condusive. When your house if full of guests, she might also go into her shells.
5. No More Attraction : Probably she fell for you because of your six packs. The way you dress. Your smell. Your white set of teeth etc. If these things are no longer there, the urge for intimacy will greatly reduce.
POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS
1. Satisfy your woman sexually. Make her feel loved and wanted. An average man may not be able to satisfy a woman. You need to put in extra effort to do so. That is why women stick to men that can satisfy them. Have you ever wondered why that woman can't leave that poor street guy, who beats her up every time? It is because the guy is a professional in satisfying her. Take a very good care of your male organ. Watch what you eat. Reduce your intake of sugary things. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables.
There are also some well known herbal products that can help you do well as a man. Play with her. Take your time during love making. If you can satisfy her, she will always want you.
2. Remember that most women's urge for intimacy reduce after child birth. Just look for a way to bring the groove back. Talk to her about it. Take her for counselling.
3. The role of a man is to provide for the family. Buy her things. Take her out once in a while. If your allow her to be doing the work of providing for the family, taking care of the children, cooking and other house chores, she will not always be in the mood for intimacy. Help out in some of the house chores, buy her gifts and also tell her sweet words.
4. Understand your wife. Know her body language. When she say No, double check to be sure that she does not mean YES. Study her weak point. If you know this, you will be able to always put her in the mood.
5. You have to remain atractive. If she marries you as a six packs guy, don't turn her off with a pot belly. Keep yourself and the environment clean. Maitain good oral hygiene. Mouth odour turns women off. Wear good perfumes and deodorants. When you smell well, your woman will be proud of you.
NOTE: These are just some out of the many causes and solutions.
I wish you well in your marital life!
Re: My Wife Has Little Or No Urge For Intimacy. Possible Causes & Solutions. by stanogb(m): 10:09am On Apr 01, 2016
Nice one... Lalasticlala
Re: My Wife Has Little Or No Urge For Intimacy. Possible Causes & Solutions. by Flexherbal(m): 10:14am On Apr 01, 2016
Please add yours. Some people divorce because of little things like this.
Re: My Wife Has Little Or No Urge For Intimacy. Possible Causes & Solutions. by divinelove(m): 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
when two people are sexually incompatible there is nothing anyone can do abt it.

sexual compatibility shld b sorted out b4 marriage

(1) (Reply)

I Think My Best Option Is To Get Married And Still Keep My Girlfriends / Football Academy For 4-18yrs / Account Transaction Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.